What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I told you that on the first day of the war you would cry "Israel is committing genocide". You also said, "We are winning the war, we will pray in Jerusalem." Someone even called me a Turkish Jew.

You started to cry and you will cry more.

This is my last post on this thread.

My God, this is utter disgusting to see how Gaza is been bombed, I've seen beheading videos, APS massacre pics but haven't seen anything like this ever. And USA and world's silence is criminal to say the least, Take the Fucking Land man, and build you Fucking Temple I bet your God will be pleased to be worshipped over a land where Millions of innocents were slaughter over his name, USA should threat Nuke attack and warn Palestinians to leave the land so US military should just help build that fucking Temple so their Jesus can return, This is so fcuked up on so many levels, I have lost all respect for USA Govt while its people are kept in utter ignorance, I am starting to see why Europeans wanted this Pack of Jews out of their land and so eager to send them back to Middle East.

They are doing this for their Jewish Messiah. The guy is supposedly a Tunisian Jew heavily involved with black magic and jinn. His name is Othman Saber. He has a YouTube channel talking about the end times and how his end is soon and how Jesus is coming. This needs to spread everywhere. Search his channel you will see. He is the Masih-Al Dajjal or the antichrist.

My God, this is utter disgusting to see how Gaza is been bombed, I've seen beheading videos, APS massacre pics but haven't seen anything like this ever. And USA and world's silence is criminal to say the least, Take the Fucking Land man, and build you Fucking Temple I bet your God will be pleased to be worshipped over a land where Millions of innocents were slaughter over his name, USA should threat Nuke attack and warn Palestinians to leave the land so US military should just help build that fucking Temple so their Jesus can return, This is so fcuked up on so many levels, I have lost all respect for USA Govt while its people are kept in utter ignorance, I am starting to see why Europeans wanted this Pack of Jews out of their land and so eager to send them back to Middle East.
Is there any idiot in the world who finds what is happening surprising? If so, he is a lying bastard.

They are doing this for their Jewish Messiah. The guy is supposedly a Tunisian Jew heavily involved with black magic and jinn. His name is Othman Saber. He has a YouTube channel talking about the end times and how his end is soon and how Jesus is coming. This needs to spread everywhere. Search his channel you will see. He is the Masih-Al Dajjal or the antichrist.

Someone needs to track his IP address and find him. Tunisians need to take action against him. Assuming it's not a fake identity and he's hiding in Israel or US.

I guess you are failing to understand or I failed to explain the difference of opinion on fundamental level, if we understood each other no further post would be required.

Let me try to explain in a different way.

There can be two different arrangements:

Arrangement 1:

The current superpower and it's allies are dominant in every spectrum. Weapons, military, tech, economy, basically everything. They want to sustain this all spectrum dominance forever or as long as possible. So other nations can comply with whatever is in superpower's interest even at the expense of their own nations' aspirations. In return, these nations get to live somewhat of a good life but give up their sovereignty and independence to a great degree. This is comparable to a slave master and slave arrangement. The slave still lives somewhat of a good life, he still eats, he still gets to wear clothes, has a roof over his head but he is not a free man, he can't leave the job and get a job of his choosing. This compulsion is created and perpetuated by the superior tools and capabilities the slave master has at his disposal. He can continue to live the somewhat good life by being compliant for the rest of his life and giving up his aspirations to be a free man, get any job he wants, trade with anybody he wants, doesn't work at all whenever he doesn't want to and so on.

Arrangement 2:

The current superpower and it's allies are dominant in every spectrum. Weapons, military, tech, economy, basically everything. They want to sustain this all spectrum dominance forever. Other nations don't want to be subjected to their all spectrum dominance. They want to break free and pursue their own aspirations as a nation, make friends with whoever they want, trade with whoever they want, build whatever weapon they see fit to defend their country and so on. This is comparable to the slave trying to break free of his slave master and the system of slavery and become emancipated.

From the above two arrangements, it just happens to be the case that some nations like the arrangement 2 and they will pursue it. What you say a nation should do by being in compliance is suitable for arrangement 1. The subjectivity of the actions of a nation is dependent on the context, in the context of arrangement 2 what you say doesn't work.

I hope we understand each other now. I don't particularly disagree with you, I just don't think what you say is applicable to the context of arrangement 2 and it is just a reality that there are many nations who are the subscribers of arrangement 2.
I see your point but you are looking at an eco-system in which the bigger fish will try to eat a smaller fish. This is the situation at all levels down the totem pole.

There are so many fish in the sea and many are sharks. The bigger ones will eat smaller ones. You can see this is nature.

But humans can find a way to co-exist with each other in view of geopolitical options. Many countries are on good terms with the US and also have trade with countries that are not on good terms with US.

When a pressure point comes, navigate through the storm. The point is to not break your own ship and sink.

If you (figuratively) want to pick fights that you cannot win, go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. But you will cry wolf soon - that he beat you. Sure, you might throw a punch and it might connect but it is not much.

As I said: watch your own step.

US was not stopping Iraq from growing until it began to pick fights it should not have. US was trying to work with Iraq but this option went out the window in 1991. US decided to protect its allies in the region. Allies have value that cannot be neglected.

Someone needs to track his IP address and find him. Tunisians need to take action against him. Assuming it's not a fake identity and he's hiding in Israel or US.

Christians and Muslims need to unite to find this antichrist/False Messiah. He's presenting himself as God on YouTube. Writing poetry. Go see his channel. It's incredibly disturbing and creepy. His channel name is Othman Saber.

Christians and Muslims need to unite to find this antichrist/False Messiah. He's presenting himself as God on YouTube. Writing poetry. Go see his channel. It's incredibly disturbing and creepy. His channel name is Othman Saber.

If he's not the antichrist/Maseeh Al Dajjal then he's Satan talking about the coming of the Dajjal/Antichrist.

Either way he needs to be ruined. Make sure he does not create a account here. If he does ban immediately. He'll start spamming black magic everywhere.

australian authorities are spying on Muslim majority areas and Mosques via helicopters and other surveillance equipments to stop them from protesting. many activists are being apprehended for showing support to Palestine. all the major tv news channels are inviting israelis day and night to propagate their side of false narrative.

If he's not the antichrist/Maseeh Al Dajjal then he's Satan talking about the coming of the Dajjal/Antichrist.

Either way he needs to be ruined. Make sure he does not create a account here. If he does ban immediately. He'll start spamming black magic everywhere.

People claiming to be Jesus or those accused of being the Antichrist/Dajjal are a dime a dozen.

When the Anglo-Zionists bring the real Antichrist it will be a drama of power and magic on a totally different scale.

According to the Hadith the Mahdi will already be present when the Antichrist is introduced by the Anglo-Zionists. Second, no one on earth will be able to harm the Antichrist other than Jesus himself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom