What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

It's certainly not funny what is happening in Gaza currently. People on this forum are passing jokes and having dick measuring contests when discussing the massacre going on there. Some Moderators are joining them. Limited electricity , water and food for the people of Gaza. Advanced bombs destroying their world around them every hour. Families losing everything and sometimes most of their family members. Can people please keep it civil irrespective of whom you support
It’s not funny, what you fail to understand is that dark humour is used as a coping mechanism for mental trauma.

People here many of them feel for Palestine and the Palestinians but this is an open forum. You have to respect people will differ in their opinions and how they express it.

The converted Muslims of India and Pakistan continue to lick Arab cock.

Frankly if this guy isn’t banned I’m out of this place.

If Indian rupees is what the owners of PDF want then let them earn Indian rupees.

PDF is no different than the slimy generals of the British Indian army.

Good bye.

Yeah, I am ignoring him from now on.

But man, that guy is simply nuts, I have seen stolen valor before, not this type, and he is not "ha-ha" unhinged, it gives me the creep, but acting like a 12 years' old, and I am pretty sure my cat saw more action than him......
Hahah agreed. It’s a mental Illness. People like this need care and support 😂

Last edited:
It's certainly not funny what is happening in Gaza currently. People on this forum are passing jokes and having dick measuring contests when discussing the massacre going on there. Some Moderators are joining them. Limited electricity , water and food for the people of Gaza. Advanced bombs destroying their world around them every hour. Families losing everything and sometimes most of their family members. Can people please keep it civil irrespective of whom you support
Agreed. We are witnessing a humanitarian catastrophe the likes of which we have not seen for a very long time. Worse, the Nazi dehumanising rhetoric of the Israelis is being fully supported by the West.

Agreed. We are witnessing a humanitarian catastrophe the likes of which we have not seen for a very long time. Worse, the Nazi dehumanising rhetoric of the Israelis is being fully supported by the West.

And therefor I suggest that we don't detract from the topic which remains the massacre and war crimes being perpetuated on the people of Gaza. People discussing this topic are making a mockery of an extremely inhumane massacre and suffering of some 2 million people

Frankly if this guy isn’t banned I’m out of this place.

If Indian rupees is what the owners of PDF want then let them earn Indian rupees.

PDF is no different than the slimy generals of the British Indian army.

Good bye.
These admins are haramzadays of the highest order. Letting in slimes like the Hindu f*cos on this thread who are openly and freely saying vile horrific things and getting away with it. Pakistans is run by beghairets across its society. The ruling class is all for unification of South Asia under these disgusting Hindus boots.

Imagine the admins letting this go on and not being able to mass ban the enemies of every Pakistani.

LETS BE CLEAR: Iran isn’t going to enter a war with the US, Israel, and NATO without having an extensive arsenal of nuclear weapons. That’s a fact.

However, I do believe they are willing to get Hezbollah and other militias to get involved in this current cycle of conflict if Israel seeks to completely destroy Gaza.

F8F4_5wWwAAG99f.png

Yes, someone hides among civilians,some hide behind their sugar daddies. Some were hiding in the uniforms of the Commissares and shooting retreating Red Army soldiers ( Mekhlis) , they don't hide in 30s when inventive Special People invented the Gas Chambers, they couldn't run , there was no American skirt to hide in Bergen Belsen.
Practically, you built yourself by having double names and blending among the others. Being a friendly shopkeeper or watch maker, money lenders, pharmacists etc. Sometimes you had to run and hide among the civilians among the Muslims. But hey , why get attached to the people who saved us? We can hide in the general population, change the name or religion and use the opportunity that the local population in general doesn't do the usury. Despite the centuries old hiding and bragging, special people didn't develop any meaningful culture apart ghettos and salty beefs. At certain moment , hiding people came out, still with the various combination of the names and got educated by the science and endeavour of the host nations.
Vermin if you ask me

Wow!.
And hiding in plain sight. Blend in amongst Christians when needed while curse the same Christians behind their backs. Appear 'European' when needed but make a 2000 year claim to a land where the brown people predominate. Use 'Judea Christian' in the West but curse the Christ. Promote their own in politics and Hollywood and media, hoodwinking the local Western Christians into not realizing what just happened. Promoting multiculturism while in the West but strict religious/ethnic majority while in Israel. And, above all, let the Goyims die as much as possible in Syria or Iraq or elsewhere. But always a victim even when rich.
Wonderful creatures!

Back
Top Bottom