What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What corpses have been desecrated?

You showed a picture of 2 girls and a grandma.

First girl was an IDF soldier and she got picked up for a prisoner swap. You think Israelis don’t pick up Palestinian women and jail them? LoL

Second girl was caught in crossfire due to Israelis firing from within rave party. They took her corpse as a bargaining chip to exchange so the Israelis could bury her.

Miscalculation though, because apparently Israelis don’t give a **** about the hostages. They’ve killed several through their bombing campaign .

Third picture was a grandma. The Hamas fighter made a video of her literally saying no harm will come to them because they don’t attack women and kids.
Take a look. There is more. You are a sensible, guy.

Tell me where I am selling my soul off in lust for a woman, unlike you.
What was the reason for bringing women into the discussion? Hidden lust.
cunningly slipped
I did it cunningly? You liar, you were the first one to include women, when there was no requirement.
deep-rooted hate for even your fellow Muslim
Shows deep rooted misunderstanding and bias in brandishing an entire country like this. Shall I call all Pakistanis terrorists because there is a perception in the minds of few? But, I wouldn’t because I am educated and such a generalisation is done by stupid people like you.

From your first post onwards you have slandered, used poor language, demeaned women.

Sad to see a person claiming to be educated and working in the west with such low standards of morality and judgement.

~
They're releasing IDF casualties in small batches because they don't want to show the world that 90% of their casualties are their troops.

More of your nonsense.

The don't report casulties in the media untill the famillies are notified ,cuase they don't want the family to find out their loved on is dead over the television .

There are 1200 dead. 90% of then civilains and few hundreds of terrorists bodies.

In such a disaster is takes time to identify the bodies.

When are you sick people gonna stop hiding behind Americans and white people? They're not gonna protect you

Strange words coming from someone who counts on the international community to hold Israel back when ever there is a round with Hamas.

And rightly so , no one likes to see a humanaterian crises or palestinain civilians suffer.

But this time even the international community understands that things can't stay the same.

The reality where Hamas death squads can enter Israel must change and the the only way to do that is remove Hamas.

Unfortunately this would involve much civilian palestinain suffering , but this is the point of no return that those lonatics in Hamas and people like you that support them , has led us to.

~

Strange words coming from someone who counts on the international community to hold Israel back when ever there is a round with Hamas.

And rightly so , no one likes to see a humanaterian crises or palestinain civilians suffer.

But this time even the international community understands that things can't stay the same.

The reality where Hamas death squads can enter Israel must change and the the only way to do that is remove Hamas.

Unfortunately this would involve much civilian palestinain suffering , but this is the point of no return that those lonatics in Hamas and people like you that support them , has led us to.

~
Egypt is saying that they told Israel something big was happening. If even the Egyptian intelligence picked up what was happening, there's no way Israel didn't.

Face it, there were Hamas deaths quads in Israel because your government allowed them to.

Listen wise guys!! The Hamas attack didnt happen in a vaccuum! Start counting the number of the Palestinian dead over the decades and start counting the decades of the Palestinian humiliation and also watch what Dr. Norman Finkelstein said in this video--he is Jewish and born into a Holocaust survivor family, so his views should matter at least some, unless he is one more 'self hating Jew'.

You guys and your ideological kins are the lazies of humanity! Your history begins with a certain event, in this case Israel's birth in 1948, and you run with that to form your 'logical opinions'. You forget there were people living there for a millennia who have been displaced, brutalized. But then to the intellectual lazies, aligning with the prevailing narrative is helpful--because they are intellectual lazies. It must feel 'good' to be part of a Superpower and its allies' narrative. The 'feel good' effect.

Watch Dr. Finkelstein now.

I’m entitled to my opinion even if it’s unpalatable to others. Great video though, thanks for sharing.

Right.

Pakistan issues a threat to Israel.
Others issue a threat to Pakistan in return.

What shall WE do now? Solution?

Hamas wants to settle this matter in the battlefield, by all means. Do it. Nobody is stopping Hamas.

I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. Then they came for the Jews, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

You Pakistanis are on their wanted list as well they are coming for you hide as much as you like.. fight back or be taken as a mouse.

Your choice nuclear Pakistan

I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. Then they came for the Jews, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

You Pakistanis are on their wanted list as well they are coming for you hide as much as you like.. fight back or be taken as a mouse.

Your choice nuclear Pakistan
Like they came after North Korea? Nobody comes after you if you are not picking unnecessary fights here and there. WE refuse to be like North Korea in any case.

North Korea has China nobody is going to touch them
North Korea was in deep trouble in 2017 when it picked a fight with Trump administration and tensions were descalated by multiple countries pushing for talks. China was mute. Do not draw unnecessary attention towards yourself by being a hot head and then count on others to save you. Chinese are strong but not stupid.

Pakistan should do following:

Indeed, these people are ungrateful shits. They hate us more than they hate Israel. Fuckem.

Anything else I can help you with?

Very smart and honorable for arab standards

Here are your Israeli civilians:

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0523.jpeg

:lol:

Just because you and @LeGenD eat up western media doesn’t mean we were all born yesterday.

But I digress….

It’s seems like brutality against Palestinians doesn’t hold the same weight as Israeli deaths for you.

In that case, forget about Islam, you don’t even have an ounce of humanity in you. There’s no need to further this discussion when you adamantly want to be a mouthpiece for propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom