What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sheikh Imran Hosein's prediction he made around 15 years ago is spot on. He said when the time is right, Israel will by some means get the Arabs to attack, acting and showing the world that they're under the attack of savages and wolves....that they're existence is under threat. All crocodile tears of course. Zionists need this to happen so that they can launch a full scale war in the region to achieve their geographical aims in preparation for the Dajjal. Its with a heavy heart they I say, that I think we're at the point in history where we're about to see an Arab slaughter like never seen before. The prophet pbuh, warned us and yet the Arab world is sitting and unprepared for what's coming. The current leaders are spineless dogs who would hold their luxury lifestyle higher then that of helping their brothers in need. May the Lord have mercy.
The war in Ukraine & this conflict are linked in more ways than people think, and I believe WW3 is seriously at the doorstep.

They are causing destruction, mass killing to complete the signs so their messiah comes to rule the world from Jerusalem. Islam is their enemy.

IF israel knew then it happened b/c nutteryahoo prob thought he could dodge the courts & stick around for longer if he was able to unite israelis behind him. but he prob didn't realize how massive the attack would be. done goofed

This is a sign that the conflict will be prolonged.
1696892648970.png

Source: CNN

Munira Mastri will keep ammunition factories busy. In this case we have shown you how low we will go, to kill our own innocent Muslim brother/sister by making our own hands. In exchange for dollars, the GHQ should be able to deliver anything you need as long as they have no morals or ethics, and no I am not saying they are Muslims either.

Coping hard? :lol:

Russia doesnt need any of useless shitholes you mentioned like Kiev or Kharkov to inflict you a strategic and disastrous defeat. You were dreaming about some kind of world hegemony and ruling over the whole world, you are now humiliated impotent paper tiger that needs to beg for oil Venezuela and Iran :lol:

Ukraine is just a dead man walking that lost all its cannon fodder manpower and most of weapons. They are now literally massacred like sheeple on the battlefield. Its just a matter of time until it inevitably collapses and US will be humiliated even more. Time is ticking for you while US intelligence are so low IQ and sloppy corrupt crooks that are busy constructing their copium reality. 3 days to Azov sea :lol: Fun times ahead.

Russia has gotten its *** kicked for the last 20 months. 300K dead and wounded, 12,500 equipment destroyed. Lost the strategic battles of Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Kherson. The Russian Air Force has been completely ineffective and can’t handle a few dozen Soviet era Ukrainian aircraft.

The Russian Navy lost its flagship Moskva, multiple other ships damaged or destroyed, and even a Kilo class submarine destroyed. Ukraine has been so effective of late attacking Russian ships, Russia is now moving Black Sea operations out of Sevastopol and back to Russia. All this to a country that doesn’t even have a Navy.

The US has clearly gained a strategic victory over Russia, again. All at minimal cost to us.

Jewish ISIS continues to commit abhorrent war crimes against children and women :

As I mentioned yesterday, this conflict could be resolved within a week if Egypt opens its borders and welcomes people from Gaza. If you look at the map, it's clear that Gaza is part of Israel.

View attachment 959938

This is literally a no-brainer.
Open Europe border to Ukranians to resolve conflict in a week.

The Americans saying we won't put troops on the ground yeah right.

They say that for political reasons as "troops on the ground" incites PTSD from the War on Terror days where people would return from Iraq and Afghanistan battered and bruised.

Italian Airforce flight headed to Israel to evacuate it's nationals:
1696892988617.png

Polish Airforce C-130 left Israel as Poland evacuated its nationals from the region:
1696893014634.png

IAF C130 landed in Athens:
1696893106873.png

The award for c*nt of the year goes to this guy.
You ain't saying much here, he was cunt of the year in 3rd century BC 27 years in row. During The Raj , he was donkey of the year 7 times. During Delhi Sultanate he was shit flea of the year 11 times. I reckon he funcked up in the late 9th century, Hod knows for what reason. Just recently, he became a human. He was expecting to be a Kayk alas disappointingly, it was india again. For 1100 years he has been stuck like an animal or pajjeet , which is basically the same

Ukraine's hail mary offensive has been completely halted and fizzled out they are fatigued now and the momentum is shifting. Once the Russia ups the game I expect a fatigued Ukraine to collapse like domino effect the Russians have already put in the right amount of work load and now the Ukro's are getting fatigued. The US is withdrawing support slowly

Not even close

Back
Top Bottom