What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There are babies as young as 8 months old held hostage.

You chose to refer to them as " young prisoners " . Which i find is a stange choice of words.

I said nothing on you , though I leave it to the other readers to decide about the bias of someone who reports in that manner.

~

STFU you savage. This is what you israelis do. Those babies on the other hand will be treated with kindness

This should have been done before I think considering this type of future situation. Some air cover is possibly already established in Syria. the sam network in Labennon and Syria should be dense enough to keep israeli af casualties. When the ad sites are taken out the channel to transfer new sams should be established as well. Somewhat like Ukranian air defense network continiously supplied by west Iran has to establish the network to transfer a/d equipment to Syria. At least not S300 like systems can be transferred continiously but hybrid high altitude light weight systems similar to Pantsyr can be transferred continiously through borders with Iraq or air cargo. Syria and Iran has some defense pact it can be done according to this agreement and some can be transferred to Labennon continiously. Also unlike Ukraine Israels air bases are scattered around a small area that can be hit by precise tactical bms that would be another advantage to raise the threat level and make them accept ceasefire.

Numerous strikes in 2023 as well - on Hezbollah and Iranian supplies in Syria.

War is not easy to fight but destructive business, when up against a technologically advanced force.

Numerous members in this thread have big boasts but do not see death and destruction in battles.

I am afraid for Gaza because IDF is deploying a big force to massacre perceived combatants. IDF is preparing for two front war in fact.

You think that you're Aristotle and everyone else is a Cretin. How long will you keep fooling people? You keep claiming to be neutral but I see that you have an almost 100% record of making Islamophobic comments.

It’s in he’s genes it’s not he's fault
They’ve been programmed to believe white is right and brown / black is wrong .

Number of Murdered peace festival goers are numbering 250+ now.

Yet here we have propaganda that “Hamas treats civilians well” and that it is “a few incidents”.

Transvestites dancing on stolen land are not civilians. They are illegal squatters.

Anyway, collateral damage happens. Cope with it.

No one except Iran and Syria will get involved.

Turks only care about the Turks. They could care less about other Muslims, specifically they hate Arabs.

Arab kings are weak and do not want to pick a fight with the West which could result in regime changes.

South and South East Asians are far away and helpless.

Okay Indian false flagger .
You washed the shit from your pavement yet ?

Numerous strikes in 2023 as well - on Hezbollah and Iranian supplies.

War is not easy to fight but destructive business, when up against a capable foe.
Indeed, especially against a foe with a formidable airforce comprising the most advanced US fighter jets and equipment which is operating by its borders, comparatively far from Iran's borders. But Iran and regional groups have adapted to this (increased use of underground tunnels etc) and Israel cannot intercept everything, some equipment (or even a lot) being lost can be an acceptable cost of doing business for Iran.

Large rocket barrage in response to Israel's slaughtering of defenceless civilians in Gaza

Indeed, especially against a foe with a formidable airforce comprising the most advanced US fighter jets and equipment which is operating by its borders, comparatively far from Iran's borders. But Iran and regional groups have adapted to this (increased use of underground tunnels etc) and Israel cannot intercept everything, some equipment (or even a lot) being lost can be an acceptable cost of doing business for Iran.
I do not see indications of Iran getting involved in this war.

But IDF is preparing for two front war with Hezbollah and Palestinian resistance groups.

300,000 troops is not a small force - it is sufficient to decimate a fairly large country.

I do not see indications of Iran getting involved in this war.

But IDF is preparing for two front war with Hezbollah and Palestinian resistance groups.

300,000 troops is not a small force - it is sufficient to decimate a fairly large country.
I agree, Iran does not intend to get involved (directly), unless it is forced, of course.

Israel recently clarified that the 300,000 reservists are indeed not intended solely for Gaza, but also to stabilise the situation in the occupied West Bank and the northern border with Lebanon.

Light and medium AD systems are possible but these will not be effective against F-35Is close to Israeli borders. They could, however, neutralise the role of Israeli helicopters and drones, but only until Israeli conducts a SEAD/DEAD campaign against the AD systems.

Light AD is necessary against low altitude cruise missiles(popeye) ,kamikaze drones and saturation attacks. Medium AD can have limited effectiveness if it is mobile enough continious shoot-scoot mode not staying at each area for more than a very small time and moving somewhere else. Heavy-Long range is hard to transfer but at least some should be transferred to Syria protected by medium and short range systems. Iran might have copied some of these light weight mobile systems(semi mobile shoot-scoot if firing while moving feature is not present) that can threaten the F15s from close ranges Pantsyr(15km altitude-80kg), Tor(10km altitude) if they get close enough inside Labennon or Syria. Shorad systems need to have at least the ability to intercept agm-88 harm.

LeGenD said:
Numerous strikes in 2023 as well - on Hezbollah and Iranian supplies.

War is not easy to fight but destructive business, when up against a capable foe.

Israel mostly conducts operations without risking their planes like launching 7-10 low altitude Popeyes from their own airspace inside Syria but some of them pass through showing that Syrian low altitude A/D is not dense enough yet against cruise missiles. Also it is one way limited surprise strike by israel nor Syria or Labennon strikes back with tactical bms or similar to not to escalate the situation. Another thing to mention is Usa would provide intel to israel just like they provide Russian A/D in Crimea to Ukraine so no A/D can stay too long at a specific location. They need to reposition several times in an hour or so at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom