What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I personally think USA should use its influence to break a deal and cease fire rather than sending weapons to Israel, I think this Attack is in desperate because of Israel increase hostility in the Palestinians and with no repercussion from the international community, USA and major western powers put their weight behind Israel which again is counter productive, this conflict if not stop here and same mind prevail can turn into a religious war and then world war.

The US is stoking the fire and sending entire fleets..

Two States,removal of ALL settlements in Hebron,disarmament of ALL political parties and militias,Palestinian Armed Forces and Police to be the only legally armed force in the country, Exchange of prisoners,neutral peacekeeping force to observe corridor connecting the Gaza Strip with the West Bank,Jerusalem's Muslim quarter to be protected by neutral peacekeeping force.

Call their leaders,tell them that's my proposal.
I agree, Two state solution and Israel or world can ask for disband of Hamas for sure, but Palestinians just like Israel have every right to own its state with its borders to control, One state solution will be terrible as I was talking to one my Jewish friend last night, he thinks one state solution is better while I Disagree, we have seen that no one in world can hold Israel accountable as America always VETO any resolution against them in UN, USA and its unconditional support for Israel aggression has make things worse.

There is political objectives behind this attack. Hamas want to show the World, Arab GCC nations especially that Palestine-Israel war is not over. Israel is now going to bomb and kill thousands of Palestinians and Al Jazeera will make sure that all Arabs and Muslims see it in all gory detail. It will definitely torpedo Saudi and UAE attempt to normalise relations with Israel. Most Muslims in the world despise Israel and Arab dictators can't normalise relation with Israel if the population hate Israel.
I can guess what is the motive behind these attack. I am just questioning the way of thinking.

Do they really think they can achieve anything they set out to do with this attack? Which is undoubtedly gonna shift the focus back to Israel?

I mean yeah, but who started the killing again? that's the issue here...

Correct.
And Russia can do the same 'without firing a shot' by significant support to Palestinians: UNSC Vetos, intelligence sharing, helping via Iran.
NOTHING in America is as sensitive when it comes to foreign policy (with the exception of the Anglosphere) then harm done to Israel. Americans would 'adjust' with Russia here and there.
Mr. Putin: You are cornered. Why not play some cards while you have them??!!!

This is very good opportunity for Russia to payback US and Europe by supporting Palistine and diverting attention from Ukraine.

Last edited:
I know Karabakh and Gaza stresses you, so Dr Mehmed suggest to open a direct line with you. I will try to distress you.
How do they stress me? I'm in Greece. On the contrary,you seem to be high on whatever you're smoking or drinking there. You're just talking and talking and it's like "blah blah blah". No real meaning,just an endless mumbling.

Don't smoke that shit which Cameroonian gives you on Rhodos.
I have written the testimony of the Armenian who took part in that nasty endeavour. I quoted the name of the book , author, the year published and the place. Didn't I ?
On other note, I will show you how decent I am. I know Karabakh and Gaza stresses you, so Dr Mehmed suggest to open a direct line with you. I will try to distress you.
Then Friar Mehmed will take the confession from you to relive your soul.
In Nominis Patris et Fillis et Spiritus Santi, parlerum me fillis, all will be forgiven, just like that

either your a massive troll or a genius lol I love it!

Those who cheer loudest for war have never experienced it. Don't waste your time replying to people who want to bang plates and cheer on the loss of human life, whilst sitting comfortably in their living rooms.
Man, this is just sad, I mean, the loss of life is sad, that's not just for one side but both, then you have people cheering for something that is going to end in a bloodbath and none of them are of their concern, that's just an extra layer of sad.

I mean, it's not hard to know, and you don't even need to fought before to know this is going to spill a lot of blood on both side, so in effect, people are cheering for a lot of people not going to see another sunset again. That's beyond sad really, just hollow.

A hamas member and an israeli soldier looking at each others moments before the latter is killed, caught on camera.

View attachment 959549

Looks like he was caught in the line of sight. The Israeli solider seems to have his gun not at the ready, as in down sights looking at what’s in front.

Last edited:
I've reported that post. People need to show some decency;
You know what Dalit and Khansheeb were commenting on a photo of that girl last night?

Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 00-37-44 Gaza-Israel Conflict October 2023.png

I reported them,I called @waz but apparently,it's ok...nobody cares. Behavior like that apparently is ok here.

Back
Top Bottom