What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Now that we are on the same page on slavery in Islam…
Lets talk about slaves rights in Islam, lets not conveniently ignore it.
Here you will find A difference between humility and equality as compared to barbarianism and cruelty of europeans and the west.
how did muslims treated slaves ? your thoughts ?
Unfortunately I have the right of only 5 posts a day.
Let's see about the rights of the pesantry of USSR, between 1918-1923 and 1928-1954. If you just replace a tedious Derridian linguistics arguments then, someone can see that The Slavery was legalised in Europe till recently. The slave labour in Gulags and German camps had at least some legal questions.
It is good to be selective and pretend to be deaf, in such way ,you are always right.
It is easy to talk about civilised merits of the Liberal Europe, when you ignore the fact that at birth place of modern Europe in France Versailles, a few women were roasted and eaten ( they forced their daughters).
It is is to say if Palestinians attack Israelis then they deserve the punishment. Why then complain about the German gas chambers? After all ot was Isai Davidovitch Berg who invented it and used it on Komunarka?

We haven't even had a year off. The Middle East is always the Middle East.

F76qaUwW0AAoNOM

Your perspective is interesting but I am alluding to battlefield gains.

Exactly! What Egypt fought for was exactly what it gained at war's end.

The Israelis accepted they had lost the entire Bar Lev line, all 16 outposts along the 100km canal and 20km of territory inside the Sinai.

They withdrew and backed up and gave up their lost territory to Egypt.
The Israeli withdrawal was the exact definition of a defeat. Surrendering the land you lost to the enemy in a battle is a pure defeat, just like Egypt lost the entire Sinai in 1967.

Another reason why the narrative is unfathomably false. It's a defeat when Egypt loses land but not a defeat when Israel loses land? You see how twisted that is? That's what they've been peddling for 50 years because they just can't admit defeat.

Egyptian forces had momentum and element of surprise during the opening phase of the war but IDF managed to regroup and pushed back all the way across Sinai. This was impressive TBH. Point is that IDF can fight and is not a joke - but some of the comments in this thread are shortsighted. People do not learn from history unfortunately.

The latest war has barely started and people are jumping to conclusions.

I agree with all that. You'll always have goofballs on any platform.

And no one is taking away from how the apartheids fought back on two fronts. The problem is the other side's inability to reconcile the ground realities. Twisting that reality to impose a fake, historical narrative.

Pakistanis can't fight for their own rights, do you think they have the guts to fight anyone else's fight? Just keyboard warriors.

My only point is... What hamas is doing, people are here celebrating.

Do they believe that hamas can win against israel?

Or proxies of iran?

People are here celebrating as innocent people are being rape or killed by hamas.

They don't understand and realise that they can't win. So who will be paying the cost?

Now israel will go flush flesh against those people including Palestinian. I can see many casualties are coming and no one will physically gonna to help Palestinian.

All those are celebrating, will be crying the name of humanity.

If israel kills any Palestinian, that is terrorism for me , the same way, hamas kills any innocent israel, they are also terrorism for me.

This is a very sad incident...

The world is definitely bigger than the US but US is the largest economy in the world and a significant contributor to global economic activity. US is also the most powerful country in the world in military terms.

Take your own advice, bro. You have sentimental points - not facts.

US can crush regional countries like bugs, if it wants to. Stop deluding yourself.

US is the largest economy but won't remain forever. Most powerful country for countries like pak not for independent countries. It spent trillions in afg to wipe terrorism and tangos yet both are there. So how do u define most powerful military? Yes it has numbers but what difference that made on ground?
An advice don't limit urself to American superiority complex. Every empire has eventually fallen.
Treat all equally. Don't consider others any less like khaki creatures do.

What Hamas just did,made them look like medieval barbarians raiding a civilized country. That's how it looked in the eyes of the world. Palestinian resistance became from resistance to terrorists.

No, it doesn't. And to whatever extent it does, its not something new--you can go back to the 1970s if you want to.
But the world knows better and that's why in UNGA votes, a large majority of countries vote for the Palestinians and thats why the non-compromised foreign policies of the Scandinavian countries show strong support for the Palestinians.

Is it not better to disarm Isra-hell and settle them somewhere in Europe? From where they came.
Or settle them in some desert of USA (they have more than plenty of space). Problem will be solved immediately.
What was the problem with the UN mandated area? Palestinians and Arabs caused trouble without reason.
Israel offered coexistence, initially.

Europe already persecuted them, and can't be trusted.

If Muslims manage to oust Israel from that region, no one will trust a Muslim with coexistence ever again.

Exactly! What Egypt fought for was exactly what it gained at war's end.

The Israelis accepted they had lost the entire Bar Lev line, all 16 outposts along the 100km canal and 20km of territory inside the Sinai.

They withdrew and backed up and gave up their lost territory to Egypt.
The Israeli withdrawal was the exact definition of a defeat. Surrendering the land you lost to the enemy in a battle is a pure defeat, just like Egypt lost the entire Sinai in 1967.

Another reason why the narrative is unfathomably false. It's a defeat when Egypt loses land but not a defeat when Israel loses land? You see how twisted that is? That's what they've been peddling for 50 years because they just can't admit defeat.

I agree with all that. You'll always have goofballs on any platform.

And no one is taking away from how the apartheids fought back on two fronts. The problem is the other side's inability to reconcile the ground realities. Twisting that reality to impose a fake, historical narrative.
Egypt recovered most of its lost lands from Israel in a peace deal in 1978 - years after the war in 1973. This is not defeat of IDF in war. This was a political solution in which both sides gained something - Egypt recovered its lost lands and recognized Israel in exchange. This is more like a win-win deal for both sides.

You have a nationalistic take on these matters that I understand but I have a neutral objective take on these matters.

Back
Top Bottom