What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I support Azerbaijan 🇦🇿 Türkiye 🇹🇷 i dont know if Palestine did or didn't officially but I'm glad Qarabag is now In Azerbaijani hands and I also hope Armenians will return to Qarabag and take up Azerbaijani citizenship one day

Nagorno-Karabakh was an Armenian land for thousands of years, but Iran was the colonial power which made it a part of Azerbaijan. Then came the USSR as a colonial power, and it kept Nagorno-Karabakh a part of Azerbaijan against the will of the local Armenian population. Then UNO also accepted Nagorno-Karabakh a part of Azerbaijan under the influence of the USSR.
Then Azerbaijan started changing the demography by bringing Azeri people there. It is the same as Israel bringing Jews to Israel in order to change the demography.

Muslims show only double standards when they cry for Palestinian land, but at the same time, they support Azerbaijan.

And what about the Genocide by Turkey of Armenian people? Israel is an angel in comparison to Turkey and its Genocide. The historic East Armenia is Turkey today. We only hear protests against white colonialism, but what about the colonialism and genocide of Turkey? Again Double standards.

You must be death/severely cognitively impaired

It seems that you are a liar.

First, you claim that you don't care about Pakistan, but you are logged into a Pakistani defence forum. You participate and comment in every Pakistan related thread on PDF.

Secondly, you blatantly lie about Israeli soldiers not being in Hamas captivity. The video doesn't lie.

It seems you are overworked today. Just take another stroll, but always hide when you hear the sirens.

This is true but they do that out of guilt after killing 6 million Jews in holocaust. We need another Salahuddin ayubbi.
Isreal is in middle east. So when time comes we will have our way with them like the ex crusader states.
Their guilt isn't our problem. every isreali is a legitimate target.

Hamas destroyed the Palestinian cause.
destroyed or rejuvenated it? Hamas showed Palestinians that fighting back DID have benefits for the Palestinian cause, it took time, but Hamas proved it regardless.
They have shown the whole world that they are terrorists.
oh shut up, the world has thought this for decades now, and that point has nothing to do with the truth that Palestinians deserve an independent country, and they deserve freedom and peace, just like every other world citizen. Israel will now be forced to make REAL change.

Last edited:
Isreal is in middle east. So when time comes we will have our way with them like the ex crusader states.
Their guilt isn't our problem. every isreali is a legitimate target.
All occupiers are criminals but most of them can left occupied lands of Palestinians peacefully after final war.

War crimes and genocide are against Islamic rules.

So!

What happened to the David sling Air defence =?
What happened to the laser Air defence?

Going to jail doesn't equate to fighting for freedom. You Indians like to play victim. You are not a victim.
When you stand up to your oppressor peacefully..you end up in jail.

When you oppose them with violence, you end up dead.

Gandhi, Nehru, Patel all spent years in jail.
Bhagat Singh, Raajguru, Azaad were all killed by the British.

Unfortunately Jinnah got none of those..because he did not stand up to the British at all.

Exactly which freedom movement did Jinnah launch ?

Hamas destroyed the Palestinian cause. They have shown the whole world that they are terrorists.
Hamas is using terror tactics but Israelis do the same only difference is Israelis wears a uniform

Last edited:
Why don't you help the Israelis or Palestinians instead of ranting from your keyboard?

Wrong. In the video we can clearly see and hear male Israeli soldiers crying.

I don't hear the same from you when the Israelis are oppressing the Palestinians. Why is it that the Western world only cries when it's affected personally? Ukraine, Israel, Armenia etc.

Look, Foinikas is a Greek, him and me had the conversation, that some Germans were straight up evil in occupation of Greece and deserved to die.
But dirty (mostly commy) partisans did most cruel actions against ordinary Germans who just served their country. These partisans did these kinds of attrocities with the intention that Germans are forced to do their reprisals against ordinary Greeks in the next village so ordinary Germans who had NO beef with ORDINARY Greeks are getting into this wheel of cruelty.
He is a realist and I don't think that he doesn't feel with people, no matter the nationality, race, religion/ideology who live through horros because of others.
He often had shown sympathy for the Palestinians as a basic problem of British politics and Jewish-Zionist occupation.
What he DOESN'T do is to condem every "Zionist" who behaves normally and is only a small wheel in the larger picture.
Why should he?
There are many good Jews too, even so called Zionists who wish peace with their Arab neighbour.
There are factions - on both sides, who are willing to torture their own for their respective goals and that is always the case, in every confrontation which is like the "Colonizer/Colonized", sadly.

Back
Top Bottom