What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You have a point there but Iran is enough to support both Syria and Lebanon. Russia may also support the Hizbullah and Palestinians.

I remember israeli ministers/generals stating after the 2007 war that their next plan will be different, and mentioned about Syria supporting hizbollah with weapons, similar to how Ukraine is supported. I thought Usa will invade Syria after Iraq but never thought the so called jihadis will do it. Today Syria is weak, and Hizbollah is exposed, the Lebanon government is supported by Saudis who are Israeli agents, they all use jihadis to destroy rivals. Civil war in Syria and Lebanon suits Israel and its allies, it will weaken/destroy Syria and Hizbollah.

For Palestine to survive, the muslims need to get rid of the puppet rulers, then develop their nations and suddenly you will have a say in the international politics.

The window of ops for IDF , TO VAPOURISE, HAMAS, PIJ, AND HEZB, , MYBE LIMITED,
CAUSE WHEN THE PALESTINIAN CAUSULATIES.N, DEATHS,
Start covering tv screens, the other half of world will start crying, and demanding sympathy,justice, rights,..of palestine,...

But the other half wont stop this time,
Till the thugs of Iran, arent, put in DEEP COMA..

LOL Why is your a-s-s on fire?

Sometimes i wonder is it Hamas really think about its people and their safety or just short term gain to get applause? Based on the past record, Israel literally got a reason to just do anything as it wish for next 4-6 week

Wow!
The MOSAD and IDF Intelligence really missed the boat on this. How did HAMAS keep this large of an operation quiet.
Reminiscent of the 1968 VC Tet offensive.

The Europeans are mourning and asking the same question.

It’s honourable if I’m an wahabi salafism but at least we share with language and culture yet you pagan basterd aren’t even one why are you wasting bandwidth you Greek cumdumpster don’t stick your noses what isn’t concerning.
Pagan? I guess your version of Islam does not talk about the "People of the Book".

I remember israeli ministers/generals stating after the 2007 war that their next plan will be different, and mentioned about Syria supporting hizbollah with weapons, similar to how Ukraine is supported. I thought Usa will invade Syria after Iraq but never thought the so called jihadis will do it. Today Syria is weak, and Hizbollah is exposed, the Lebanon government is supported by Saudis who are Israeli agents, they all use jihadis to destroy rivals. Civil war in Syria and Lebanon suits Israel and its allies, it will weaken/destroy Syria and Hizbollah.

For Palestine to survive, the muslims need to get rid of the puppet rulers, then develop their nations and suddenly you will have a say in the international politics.
It is the time to fight for the Palestinians and their allies. Nation building will come later.

Sometimes i wonder is it Hamas really think about its people and their safety or just short term gain to get applause? Based on the past record, Israel literally got a reason to just do anything as it wish for next 4-6 week

You are asking the wrong questions. You should be asking why the Arabs went along with pedo Biden's plan to accept Israel.

P.S. Notice how not a single Arab from PDF has responded in this topic LOL

as a Indian why is your butt on fire surely the lack of toilets should be your first concern

It is the time to fight for the Palestinians and their allies. Nation building will come later.

With what lol. Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya are destroyed, 3 of those nations supported Palestinians. The Saudia, Uae, Kuwait, Bahrain are Israeli puppets, Egypt and Turkey have signed peace deals with Israel. So who will fight? The arabs states should be at the front fighting for their land, then other Muslims will follow them. Instead the GCC conspire with Israel to destroy Muslim States. You must get your own house in order first.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom