What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If any further miscalation and escalation continue the world could enter a pre-mature World war 3 stage. Otherwise will be forced to enter the conflict as they will have no choice if the escalation ladder doesn't decrease
World is already in that mood.... covid biological war end of Afghanistan war with defeat Syrian war ended with defeat then economic disaster Ukraine war then this.
Western consumers are paying heavily

Please stop playing both sides of the divide! While I absolutely condemn what was done to the Israeli female soldier, civilians are being killed on both sides and MUCH MORE on the Palestinian side. You may 'justify' that by saying 'Well, Israelis are more powerful' blah blah but tell this to someone who saw his mother or father or kids or siblings shredded by a huge bomb dropping from the sky.
Civilians die in wars. In ALL wars! Before the Native Americans were subjugated by the white Europeans, the Natives would raid the 'settlements' and kill whoever they would find. They were called savages, terrorists blah blah but history now rightly sees them as freedom fighters.

In this case, The elephant in the room is Israel's occupation of millions of people, based on some ancient Biblical claim. And despite getting a chunk of the land and enjoying great life, the implants from Europe want even more at the expense of those who have been living there for a millennia! That supremacist, racial mindset existing in the European implanted Jews is the root cause of this war.
I want them to both co-exist. I want Palestine to prosper. But with Hamas,they will not prosper,they will become one of those small "Islamic Emirates" in a Taliban style State.

Israelis have caused a lot of pain and misery to the Palestinian people. Many of them are arrogant,annoying,selfish and extremely xenophobic. But a lot of them are good,kind,charismatic people who just want peace or the right to have a country.

Same with Palestinians. Many are smart,progressive,peaceful people. Take for example Ayat Achra's parents. The father was more moderate and wanted peace. He thought that with suicide bombings and violence,there are no winners.
Her mother was the opposite. She thought they would eventually win,this way.

What I saw today,was something out of a nightmare. A nightmare for Israelis and something that will become a nightmare for thousands of Palestinians who knew nothing about it.

Israel will take revenge.

Hamas gave Israel the perfect excuse to commit massacres and war crimes but on a scale 1000 times greater than what they did in the past.

Today Palestinians and Hamas rejoice over the massacre and killing of Jews
But tomorrow they won't laugh.

I want them to both co-exist. I want Palestine to prosper. But with Hamas,they will not prosper,they will become one of those small "Islamic Emirates" in a Taliban style State.

Israelis have caused a lot of pain and misery to the Palestinian people. Many of them are arrogant,annoying,selfish and extremely xenophobic. But a lot of them are good,kind,charismatic people who just want peace or the right to have a country.

Same with Palestinians. Many are smart,progressive,peaceful people. Take for example Ayat Achra's parents. The father was more moderate and wanted peace. He thought that with suicide bombings and violence,there are no winners.
Her mother was the opposite. She thought they would eventually win,this way.

What I saw today,was something out of a nightmare. A nightmare for Israelis and something that will become a nightmare for thousands of Palestinians who knew nothing about it.
Isreal had this chance to live with co exist but they stared bring more jews from europ even started kicking out indigenous Christians from Jerusalem

Do you think this is a strategic move by Hamas to derail Saudi-Israeli normalization?; making it difficult for any deal to go through unless Hamas’ position is ensured (recent Saudi demands of the PLO required more effort to politically sideline Hamas and gain back some control in Gaza) and Palestinians get something more then the Israelis are willing to concede at this point. Normalization talks in the midst of these images of death and destruction on Arab TV channels may create blowback if the Israeli response is significant and may even politically require the delay talks for a year, by which time Biden may not be able to claim it as success of his administration.

Israel will take revenge.

Hamas gave Israel the perfect excuse to commit massacres and war crimes but on a scale 1000 times greater than what they did in the past.

Today Palestinians and Hamas rejoice over the massacre and killing of Jews
But tomorrow they won't laugh.

Israel is a temporary project everybody knows this including themselves. The revenge is for Hamas to exact it not the other way around. It is time for the reigonal armies to mobilize and end this shxt show called Israel once and for all.

It can be ended in 24 hours the entire Israeli dream

Hamas has condemned thousands, maybe tens of thousands of Palestinians to death.

Question is, why now?

Did they fear upcomming Israeli - Saudi Arabian normalization ?
Is that why they have sacrificed thousands of its own people to death ?

This is just my opinion? At the beginning of the year when people of Israel were marching against Netanyahu's attempt to curb the democracy in his own country it was obvious that only thing that could save his filthy political career is an outside enemy to rally against. Yes, his coalition allowed further expansions of settlements against all previous agreements, but this attack from Hamas is completely unnecessary and now Gaza will be hit. Stop this once and for all, Israel and Palestine deserve to live in 2 state solutions.

I dont think Isreali army has ranks up to Generals though i might be wrong.
1696688678593.png

Counter attack is already happening
Lets see if this escalates further
The dumvit mullah of iran,
WHo finance,equip,and intel,
Aint happy about saudi& isreal ties now,

So they arranged a blood bath of palestine people,

Some will cheer, join, hamas, PIJ, and some other nitvits..

HAmas will get more money from mullah also, exposure, on media, boost there ranks with some fresh meat to be slaughtered,<recruits<

The end result will be.,
80% countries of the world will sympthazie.with isreal,
Legit there counter attack.
Hamas will be left with ,zero masse,
Innocent palestinian will endure further harship. And misery..,
The palestine legitimate cause will be further diminished,

END OF STORY..,

Back
Top Bottom