What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What has that to do with the Israelis?

Folks, remember and watch the Arabs from this moment onwards. The silent elephant in the room.
He said they should find boats and go back to Europe,I check his flags and see "Germany". I was like "just like you did?" :P

if you call these mujahiddin i feel sad for you this word couldnt be more tained then it is now. I support them fighting military but killing civillians is not allowed no matter the circumstances.
Alhamdullilah,there are sane people.

He said they should find boats and go back to Europe,I check his flags and see "Germany". I was like "just like you did?" :P

Alhamdullilah,there are sane people.

Now watch how the dirty Hindutvatis troll in this topic and turn into a Pakistan problem LOL

The Indians are claiming that Pakistani SSG is taking part in the Israel Palestine war LOL

if you call these mujahiddin i feel sad for you this word couldnt be more tained then it is now. I support them fighting military but killing civillians is not allowed no matter the circumstances.
That is civilians. That brought bodies into Gaza. The official thread is here:

Hundreds of soldiers and civilians have already been taken prisoner. At this rate, by the end of the day, Hamas will have perhaps thousands of prisoners. This could be one of the preemptive measures to prevent an effective Israeli response.

It is still very early, and much of the news from the field should be taken with a pinch of salt, but there are still a lot of interesting and confusing details. There are reports of non-functioning ADS batteries and even captured batterries, outposts, killed brigadiers... The militants are inside Israeli settlements, so air operations are limited, you can only hit government buildings inside Gaza to save faces.

Israel will use these images of disproportionate brutality to try to complete its unfinished invasion, but Israel has lost something very big today. Especially Mossad, has suffered damage that it will probably not be able to repair for decades, and the psychological effects of this will be carried by Israeli citizens for a long time.

Hundreds of soldiers and civilians have already been taken prisoner. At this rate, by the end of the day, Hamas will have perhaps thousands of prisoners. This could be one of the preemptive measures to prevent an effective Israeli response.

It is still very early days, and much of the news from the ground should be taken with a pinch of salt, but there are still a lot of interesting and confusing details. There are reports of non-functioning ADS batteries and even a captured battery. The militants are inside Israeli settlements, so air operations are limited, you can only hit government buildings inside Gaza to save faces.

Israel will use these images of disproportionate brutality to try to complete its unfinished invasion, but Israel has lost something very big today. Especially Mossad, has suffered damage that it will probably not be able to repair for decades, and the psychological effects of this will be carried by Israeli citizens for a long time.

Along with the Ukraine war this will ignite the world.

Oye cheeni worry about the multitude of cheeni tribes in your cesspit chimping out and carrying out a pogrom like they're doing in Manipur right now
Nah.. that's not important or entertaining.. what's coming up is going to be far more entertaining

It doesn't stop the NATO western government, nor does it stop the Pakistani government.

The civilian thing is a psyop on nonwhites, because NATO is unaffected by doing it themselves. There's deceit in the concept.
Its the Islamic thing not to harm women, children and unarmed , anyone advocating for killing civillian delibrately is a not worth shit

Back
Top Bottom