What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Apparently shelling has also been reported now:
1697353760612.png

I have a counter argument to your point about the Muslim world. What do we expect them to do? The world has already categorically called Hamas “terrorists” forgoing the past, context and build up to what has transpired recently. If we use the logic of the same context, then guess what those Muslim countries would be labelled as. Keeping in mind this is a hypothetical situation that we are talking about. You know what’s NOT a hypothetical situation? I don’t like to bring up religious analogies, even though I am forced to on this forum as I feel religion is a personal thing for every individual but alas! Again I am forced to considering the situation, this cutting off water and food reminds me of a similar situation which happened in 60 or 62 AH during the battle/massacre of Karbala. They did the same thing but now when I look at certain posts by individuals I am led to believe that if these individuals were alive during those times or if the battle of Karbala happened in contemporary times than “peace lovers” would have compelled imam hussain to give bayah to yazid and influenced his allies to do the same and blamed him for being responsible for having his family
Martyred. Maybe I went to deep or maybe we are just living in a f”ed up time but I felt I needed to bring this whether people agree or disagree.
Muslim states should recongize Hamas as freedom movement simple as that and let western cunts to deal diplomatically with that

Last edited:
You can clearly see the result of overnight bombing in the bottom of the screen, very few buildings remain intact:
View attachment 962019
It's only means that Israel has plan to fully control GAZA now and will definitely going to enter into it with full strength.

If they do it than status will be truly change in the coming days. Might Israel will fully administration the GAZA Strip in the future.

Seriously dude, is the word "defeated" not in your vocabulary?-"but chose to withdraw American troops instead"
You should read history instead of being fixated on "terms." Defeat = instrument of surrender. Not what you think.

I have mentioned operations. Give them a look. Don't waste my time with your trolling. Don't be blind by sentiment.

All the claims being made in this thread. Time will show.

It's only means that Israel has plan to fully control GAZA now and will definitely going to enter into it with full strength.

If they do it than status will be truly change in the coming days. Might Israel will fully administration the GAZA Strip in the future.
I believe their plan is to take all of the north and hold it displacing the Palestinians to beyond Khan Yunis.

I have been watching the Palestinians being bombed for the last 30 years, almost every other week the Israelis have bombed civilians, and the day the Palestinians fight back is too much for you to bare? You seem to be a zionist, now fu(k off to your kibbutz.
Both him and Get ya wig are very creepy in that they never share anything about their actual background yet they keep posting these sociopathic ultra nationalistic garbage with zero critical thinking or compassion for other people. I swear they are probably serial killers irl to be this sociopathic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom