What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel is going to **** the "Religion of Peace" hard, about time , Israel is going to wipe them out and this time they aren't going to be nice to women and children either. Hamas just messed with the wrong people, the Children of God have woken up.
The "children of god" bragging about massacring women and children already?

US will stomp out Hezbullah...don't you worry Gonzalez.

The President of the United States, Joe Biden has Warned any other Country, Group, or Organization from attempting to Interfere with the Conflict in Israel and that it they do it will be met with a Swift Response.

Do you believe this that Uncle sam will respond to anything :lol: The uncle is fatigued and has his hand full in Ukraine

US will stomp out Hezbullah...don't you worry Gonzalez.

The President of the United States, Joe Biden has Warned any other Country, Group, or Organization from attempting to Interfere with the Conflict in Israel and that it they do it will be met with a Swift Response.

US cannot do shit, US and their interests on Lebanon would vaporishe in 24h if US raise a hand.

Settlers? They weren't settlers. I don't know which of the towns were settlements,but I thought most were normal cities and towns.
Israel is a settler-colonial project and they are therefore all settlers.

They show the rest of the arab world the vulnerability In Israeli d defense and a real problem for Israel is they don't have depth in their map. Very quick attack from air and land will kick their *** sleeping
Like in 1948,1967 and 1973?

I hadn't thought about that, I suppose you're right. They were probably flabbergasted and surprised at how easy they had access to all that armor they didn't think of following through with all that. Good point.

They could have potentially caused hundreds of millions of dollars worth of actual damage and reduced infrastructure that could be used against them ... that is why i find it so weird ...

I cannot imagine Ukrainian soldiers being that forgiving with Russian equipment on their soil by their Russia occupiers, so i am surprised to the Palestinians be that negligent with that opportunity by their Israeli occupiers.

Last edited:
Nah bro islam rules of war don't allow civilians to be attacked specially women and children there are authentic hadiths on this
She is not innocent, she is a willing participant and strategic asset of the colonisation process.

Ah but they want masses of uneducated Arabs,Kurds,Afghans,Pakistanis,Bangladeshis and black Africans,huh?

🙄
Well, they accepted enemployed communist poor Greeks in to the EU so why not others?

Last edited:
They show the rest of the arab world the vulnerability In Israeli d defense and a real problem for Israel is they don't have depth in their map. Very quick attack from air and land will kick their *** sleeping

Israel is a piss small nation with little territory. If Israel faces a proper opponent it won't take long. Despite so much firepower etc. Israelis don't have the numbers at all.

Back
Top Bottom