What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

LOL mohammed randi ka bacha we just love seeing you guys(muslims) get fucked whether it is from isarel or the chinese on uyghurs we don't give a **** about isarelis or the chinese remeber this clearly goatfucker we are anti muslim not pro isarel or anything and i know you know that.
@waz @LeGenD @PakSword please ban him he is insulting our prophet and religion thanks

I’m definitely a good person and you and I would probably be cool in real life, however I would have to knock your bitch a$$ out expeditiously for supporting Hamas butchers. Your hatred towards Jewish people is sickening to put it mildly. Get your shiat together.

You know what is sickening? Your complete disregard towards Palestinian lives.

Calling Putin a war criminal, yet shamelessly cheer leading Israeli war crimes. I don't think anybody could be "cool" with such a pathetic individual. You are probably among the ones who put haha emoji on the pictures of dead Palestinian children.

Get the hell out of here Hasbara troll.

Last edited:
I see what you are saying. But in case of Israel and Palestine, you don't go back that far and you have about equal number of populated people on both sides between the Jordan River and the Med. Sea. And the numbers are quite large on either side: 4-5 millions on either side of the ideological divide.
So what's the solution?
I can only imagine some sort of nonviolent albeit inconvenient two state solution. As I mentioned, there are Uighurs and Tibetans who may be less than fully happy in China but manage to live fairly OK. Protestants and Catholics have some sort of uneasy life in Northern Ireland, Kurds are less than happy in Iran/Iraq/Turkey but not waging war every day. Even here in U.S. African Americans had a terrible life for centuries, but we managed not to kill off each other entirely. Life is possible, if imperfection is allowed.

It is. Israel has the 13th strongest army and they're fighting 4k troops with 175k that is a 45:1 advantage yet in 3 days have not pushed the palestinians back. It’s underperforming compared to its capabilities. Yet after 3rd day Hamas yet to be pushed out the areas they took on the first day. And this is beyond against all expectations anyone with sensible understanding military theory would have understand the Palestinian most likely been pushed back already by now on the first day but instead we are still seeing fighting ongoing outside of Gaza this is because the Israelis have failed to push them back despite a 10 to 1 advantage. The only part of Israelis army performing well is their airforce their only job is to bomb Gaza that doesn’t require much. Israeli army will push as it’s confident of its 10-1 advantage and air superiority. Hamas have planned for this have built extensive tunnels bunkers all across Gaza so its not going be just urban war built bunkers etc help deal with Israeli ground invasion the Palestinian plan most likely is hold out long as possible make it painful and possible and make it a long drawn out as possible for Israelis to continue this war aiming to recreate Chechen war long and drawn out in urban areas and prevent Israelis from capturing the city by slowly surely grinding down the Israeli forces and their capabilities if they manage to do it they might get support from other areas and such United States would get involved to prevent a regional conflict so its in Israelis interest to win fast as possible quickly while the Palestinian will try to grind down the Israelis as much as possible for Israelis will get tired of the war and make a peace treaty favourable to the Palestinians
This is not going to be whoever have the biggest stick win (not like the operation in Gaza) The remaining Hamas member is now hiding, which mean they would have to flush out, on that term you need to go door to door and check every room in every home and every street and every settlement. Even for 2 or 3 stragglers, you would probably need a few days or even weeks to find them, it's not like these Hamas stragglers is putting up a sign and show the Israeli Air Force where to bomb them. Remember how long the France take to track down those people who do the supermarket attack a few years back?

Hamas has been pushed back, again, they are filtering more people into Israel is pointless at this point because they are going to be hitting the ground running and try to survive the rabbit chase, and now that the entire Israel is on alert which mean these small Hamas group aren't going to do anything without resistance, if they had been trained well (I don't know about their degree of training) they would have false identity or even cosmetic to disguise themselves, which make them harder to look, but then this wouldn't do anything because it would have been the local security force/volunteer group, not the military that is going to look for them, this would not prolong or even delay Gaza invasion schedule.

On the other hand, operation in Gaza is going to be different, because they will see everyone as hostile, which mean they will kill anyone and everyone they come in contact, so either you run inside Gaza or not, it's not really an issue for the Israel, because they are going to kill them on contact, they won't go look for these people if they run or try to hide. They will just systematically take down the entire neighbourhood, so either Hamas hide from the first assault wave, they won't go look for them and carry on their mission, then either Hamas will come out trying to ambush the blocking force, then they will kill them there, if not and Hamas continue to hide, then the covering force will come in and take the entire lid off and Hamas will have to fight them there.

And I don't think it's possible to have the Palestinian to grind down the Israeli, this would be the other way around, this is not Mariupol, Hamas is very extremely lightly armed, with less than 500 ATGM and less than 300 Manpad and the entire Gaza is under blockade, this is not going to be remotely enough to held down that 360,000 force they are sending, probably not even 1/3 of them, they can try to fight bloody but it really depends on how Israeli war plan, which depends on their goal, if they are really try to take down Hamas organisation then they will want to do it quick and that you can probably ambush them more, because they would need to secure their objective fast, but it won't really do much, but if what they want to do is just making body count and they are in no rush, then Israeli would be the one to grind Hamas down, they will move in, take 1 or 2 casualty to draw your fire, once they did that, they pull back out and call in artillery, rocket and airstrike or whatever on target and kill the ambush force, then move back in again, and repeat the process for the entire operation. This way their casualty will be low because you can't ambush them, you can at most take a pot shot or two before they bring you down with JDAM or Mk84 or 155 or MLRS.

The issue here is, time is not on Gaza side because they were under blockade, there are not going to be enough water food, medicine for all 2 million people with Hamas in it, technically, if the Israeli population allowed, they can blockade the entire Gaza for months and keep bombing and bombing them before they move in, that will dwindled Gaza supply and make it a lot harder to fight, but I don't suppose they can do it now as their people want blood now, not several months down the road.

What Israeli is thinking for a long time?
Honest answer is, they haven't had time for that. In fact, they haven't had much thinking even for short time. Most of their actions are reflexes. How will you respond if you see a tiger or cobra in your living room? That is how they are now. Their immediate goal is to pulverize Gaza; they will start thinking afterwards what to do with all the rubble. This is exactly how U.S. was on 9/11; just start some wars; on whom? We will think about it later.

India and Pakistan are UN recognized states. Both claim Kashmir (disputed status), but Indian claim on Pakistan has no value.

Israel is a UN recognized state but Palestine exist in the form of Gaza and West Bank with UN non-member observer status.

Mine is just a suggestion - I do not know this matter will conclude. Time will tell.
India is not claiming Pakistan in any official capacity anywhere. There few nutjobs who does not understand geography of their neighborhood and comments on geopolitics. We have to learn to ignore them for better and clear perspective. Kashmir is disputed but that does not make each other fight day in day out

Canadian air force pilot expelled from Canadian military for wearing a Palestinian flag:

1697076262710.png

YouTube's algorithm pointed me this video just now. I was surprised to see a Palestinian journalist speaking good Urdu: Mr. Jalal Mahmood. Toward the end, he was asked to give a message to Pakistanis people and he said this: "I know this that even if the whole world abandons Palestinians, the govt and the people of Pakistan will never abandon the Palestinians".

How does he speak fluent Urdu, he must've stayed in PK for long time?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom