What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No Saar, don't go backstabbing your ideals, what you live for, your only purpose in life now...
You started like this from very first comment of yours. This poor attempt at at trolling in a thread like this shows your sense of right and wrong. Pathetic to say the least.
Living among gori chamri, I don't get excited nor intimidated but I see them as equal and not worshipable beings.
Doesn’t seem so. People like you impose their insecurities on others. You have been trying to do the same. Without any basis and with malice.
Do show me where I trivialize DnD.
From the very first comment of yours. You tried to troll me by using that poor girl as butt of your jokes. Shows poor taste and character in a person who claims to be a Non-Mullah.
The fact that you are generalising and clubbing entire India under a stereotype again shows your insecurities and poor education. No person in his right mind and education be so clueless and insecure.

Don’t sound surprised and hurt now. And have some shame to not derail this thread that too by trivialising suffering of people.

Liar. Absolute vile.
These are police man having just pistol in their hand.
NOT Israel Defence Force.
1696995215875.png

Do you think israel will attack and confront Hezbollah during this current conflict? The narratives are in their favour and they have nato support. Hezbollah will only grow in strength in the future. Do you think Israelis could use this opportunity to deal with both Hamas and Hezbollah?

Hezbollah has 200k+ Missiles and many heavy weapons. If Hizbollah start the war, it will be a nightmare for Israel.

1971 is long gone

Just pray same stuff doesn't happen to you that is happening to your abbu right now
Lanat bhej bhai ispe. Inka lena dena nahi kisi chez se aisy he aa k 1971 shuru ho jaty.

Going after Hezbollah with an invasion into Lebanon or airstrikes only? Imo the us air craft carrier might be a message to Iran when a us-israel joint air campaign start against Hezbollah. This seems to be a big war.
The US carrier is a message to show both Iran and Hezbollah to not to take advantage of this attack, they probably will do nothing but just parked there if both did not do anything to further intensify the situation and let it stays as is.

My source told me US tried numerous time to have the Israeli to scale down this incoming attack but to no avail, that mean those carrier is just an insurance policy because what the Israeli will do next will probably piss off the entire arab world or may even the world.....really depends on how far they are going to go

Do you think israel will attack and confront Hezbollah during this current conflict? The narratives are in their favour and they have nato support. Hezbollah will only grow in strength in the future. Do you think Israelis could use this opportunity to deal with both Hamas and Hezbollah?

No.

In case the US stays out and Israel fights alone, Hezbollah will devastate Israel, including destroying Tel Aviv.

In case Iran starts helping Hezbollah, the whole of Israel will be totally destroyed in a few days.

Only the US can save Israel from Iran. But the US will take a severe beating and the world economy would collapse. That’s assuming nukes are not used by either side.

Therefore, Israel can’t do anything without US approval. Once they’ve killed enough Palestinians to satisfy their thirst for blood the US will force them to do a deal.

These dirtbag Faujis… If IK was in office right now, he’d be shitting on Israel on every diplomatic forum available. Unlike rest of the Muslim countries, Pakistan would have stood on the side of justice.
Him being a loudmouth is one of the reasons he landed in a hot waters as of late. Same loudmouth could not say a word on what happened in Xinjiang and Rohingya.

Don't try to be a tiger when you are a leader of a developing country that begs to make ends meet. Pakistan have problems of its own, focus should be on them. Sorry but this is local sentiment.

War is not a joke, if Hezbollah enters the war, Israel will use devastating air power against Lebanon, and fingers will be pointed at Hizbollah. They will only fight if Israel attacks their territory, same with Syria, they are sitting duck but if Israel attacks then they will join the war. I always hoped Syria would beef up their defences but not much is done, ofcourse sanctions and financial situation made it difficult for them.
Can't confirm this, but hearing from my friend in NSA (The same person I worked with when I was doing military intelligence in Afghanistan) in a casual chat, it seems the NSA think even Iran didn't know the true prospect in this attack, Iran definitely has prior knowledge regardless of whether or not they planned this. But my friend told me this has gone downhill like this partially because of the unexpected collapse on Israeli defence and partially this Hamas attack plan is too bold.

Which bring it in an important issue, had this attack follow immediately or during an Israeli assault in Gaza and West Bank, the arab world can and will lend Hamas more help, but this attack really come out of no where, it's like an abused wife suddenly kill her abuser husband in his sleep while he is not doing anything. You can still feel bad for the wife but you can't really help her and she is probably still going to go to jail for a long time, it's not like she kill him when he is doing his deed. That is the dynamic between Hezbollah, Iran, Syria and Egypt.

But then that's just a casual chat with a friend, don't read anything to it.

Would you have suggested someone mediate between Al Queda and U.S. after 9/11 too?
I certainly wouldn't have supported the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq in response to 9/11

It destroyed our region forever, it brought death, economic down turn, misery to millions (talk to a Pakistani, Afghan, Iraqi, we went through hell)
US lost trillions of $

There are better ways to take care of Hamas problem just like there were better ways of dealing with Al-qaeeda
Israel is not the good guy everyone here in states is painting them as
They have a very cruel history (but that doesn't justify the terrorist organization of Hamas)
That's why US should act as a mediating force

Last edited:
Him being a loudmouth is one of the reasons he landed in a hot waters as of late. Same loudmouth could not say a word on what happened in Xinjiang and Rohingya.

Don't try to be a tiger when you are a leader of a developing country that begs to make ends meet. Pakistan have problems of its own, focus should be on them. Sorry but this is how it is.

Be a man... grow a pair. That's what real mujahedeen do.... speak up. Don't be shy or cowardly.

Israelis have learned a lot from Joseph Goebbels however the good part is that there still some people who do not lose their objectivity in emotions. The sensational news of Hamas beheading babies was an attempt to garner sympathy from unsuspecting people.

You started like this from very first comment of yours. This poor attempt at at trolling in a thread like this shows your sense of right and wrong. Pathetic to say the least.

Well, half the thread is a Trollfest, you continuing to argue is in fact taking part in it. /Genius.....

What's pathetic is your humanity which is dictated only by the lust of il / fair-skinned women. You couldn't give a flying fck about others in the "region". To this day you can't verbalize the other party because it will somehow hurt that fantasy you have built in your head.

Doesn’t seem so. People like you impose their insecurities on others. You have been trying to do the same. Without any basis and with malice.

Having lived in the US for 20+ years and eventually becoming a citizen is quite an accomplishment. Had I been like your kind, I would have been charged as a stalker/harasser of women and kicked out. Sorry to disappoint you...

From the very first comment of yours. You tried to troll me by using that poor girl as butt of your jokes. Shows poor taste and character in a person who claims to be a Non-Mullah.
The fact that you are generalising and clubbing entire India under a stereotype again shows your insecurities and poor education. No person in his right mind and education be so clueless and insecure.

psh, the butt of jokes is you (Indians), has nothing to do with the girl. You became the joke when your uncontrollable lust forced you to cry your heart out just for her and no one else.

Don’t sound surprised and hurt now. And have some shame to not derail this thread that too by trivialising suffering of people.

What are you smoking there? Talk about projections...

Prayers , may Allah have mercy on the Souls lost in yet another war with no end
We sleep in safe homes and with our families but some where out there is hellish environment for life.

May the mercy be on all Humans impacted

Allah has given humans brain and compassion but then this worldly life entices them to create borders and meaningless wars

Be a man... grow a pair. That's what real mujahedeen do.... speak up. Don't be shy or cowardly.
How many Mujahideen are running a country and doing a good job at it?

WE live in times in which Muslims fight and kill each other and some Islamic countries are trying to impose themselves on others. This compel some to seek support of outsiders. The panIslamic bloc looks dysfunctional.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom