What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Who's "we guys"? You're in Netherlands,you're more Western and NATO than Greeks are. You guys had a bigger presence in Afghanistan than we did. Maybe you should take them?

LOL The Dutch are American and Israeli bitches. Everyone knows that. The Dutch like other European cucks would take in Ukrainians and whine afterwards LOL

You Greeks definitely ought to get some of those Afghan translators. You guys have abandoned your allies.

Well, don't whine when these kids/teenager are on the frontlines and get shot. ^^
Always SO DUMB, you don't interfere in things like this and play the victim afterwards.
Reminds me on palestinian "caring" fathers/mothers who use their LITTLE children to throw stones at IDF personal when there is a shootout.
That's a good way to get your child killed.
But THAT'S what they do. They run to play brave,get shot and then "where is the wooorld!"

You know what I've noticed? I found a common patern in various wars involving Sunni Muslims (yes,Sunni Muslims).

They would shell or attack from towns or neighborhoods filled with civilians and then when the enemy would strike back,they would unavoidably have civilian casualties and play victim.

Bosnia and Herzegovina-Markale massacre
Bosnia and Herzegovina-Srebrenica
Kosovo-Adem Jashari's shootout with the Yugoslav police and army
Nagorno-Karabakh-Khojaly
Numerous instances in Syria
Many times in the West Bank and Gaza
Tripoli in Lebanon

Hezbollah can definitely invade Israel from the north, Hezb has prepared for taht for a while, only key issue is timing- and with the way Gaza people just took over the border settlements with Israel, Hezb penetrating and holding territory of Israel's north is definitely possible. not sure how likely this time though.#

Hizbullah didn't even shit since 2006.
Israel destroyed the whole infrastructure of southern Lebanon and it was a massive financial destruction for Hezbollah.
It is the main factor that Hezbollah will not shit again against Israel. Sheba farms have been under Israeli control for decades, but Hezbollah doesn't dare to openly attack.

why havent IDF actuallly done this to Lebanon since 2006? that sounds like hezb has effective militarty deterrence against IDF, even with the IDF's airforce superiority- too much threat of deadly backlash from southern Lebanon if IDF violates Lebanon.
IDF needs not do anything, as Hezbollah has done nothing significant since 2006.

But THAT'S what they do. They run to play brave,get shot and then "where is the wooorld!"

You know what I've noticed? I found a common patern in various wars involving Sunni Muslims (yes,Sunni Muslims).

They would shell or attack from towns or neighborhoods filled with civilians and then when the enemy would strike back,they would unavoidably have civilian casualties and play victim.

Bosnia and Herzegovina-Markale massacre
Bosnia and Herzegovina-Srebrenica
Kosovo-Adem Jashari's shootout with the Yugoslav police and army
Nagorno-Karabakh-Khojaly
Numerous instances in Syria
Many times in the West Bank and Gaza
Tripoli in Lebanon

The Greek has found a suspicious pattern LOL The Moslem Sunnis are up to something...

Hizbullah didn't even shit since 2006.
Israel destroyed the whole infrastructure of southern Lebanon and it was a massive financial destruction for Hezbollah.
It is the main factor that Hezbollah will not shit again against Israel. Sheba farms have been under Israeli control for decades, but Hezbollah doesn't dare to openly attack.

IDF needs not do anything, as Hezbollah has done nothing significant since 2006.

Hezbollah is doing enough by supplying rockets and other material.

Uncertain of the celebration's purpose or what it involves?

I feel terrible about the roughly 100 Israelis who were killed, but what comes next? There is a potential that more than 500 Palestinians will die as a result.

Really terrible people are those who are cheering on the perpetrators from their own safe place in another nations.

Their kids and family members are safe. Being just keyboard worriers is really shameful.

Bro, we will never have any soft spot for any colonizers. isreal is a colony and every isreali is a legitimate target.
And i will never be peaceful if you try to enslave me of try to take my property forcefully. But, Will you?
That strangely funny,some Muslims on PDF complain about atrocities during the fall of Tripolitsa in the Greek Revolution. Should we then excuse it and say "Well,you are colonizers and occupiers and you Turks enslaved us so there,you were all legitimate targets"?

There are no Hamas capturers in this video, those are female soldiers and some civilians, not sure if this video is new or not. Seems like an accident.

Accident? LOL Everyone with a pair of eyes can see that these are crying Israeli soldiers.

Well, don't whine when these kids/teenager are on the frontlines and get shot. ^^
Always SO DUMB, you don't interfere in things like this and play the victim afterwards.
Reminds me on palestinian "caring" fathers/mothers who use their LITTLE children to throw stones at IDF personal when there is a shootout.
That's a good way to get your child killed.

a German pretending to support Jews??

you guys killed 6 million of them for no reason

at least Palestinians do it because they steal from them

The Greek has found a suspicious pattern LOL The Moslem Sunnis are up to something...
It's not that they are "up to something",it's something that has been happening often in wars and battles involving Sunnis. Against Christians,against Jews,against Shia Muslims etc.

Dude, these Palestinians are already dying and losing their land. They are barricaded between walls for fvck sake. Their Arab brothers betrayed them on top of that.

You think a Palestinian cares about living or dying at this point?
Many Palestinians are OBESE because they are fed (fat) by "The (evil) West™".

"The State of Palestine has shown limited progress towards achieving the diet-related non-communicable disease (NCD) targets. 42.0% of adult (aged 18 years and over) women and 29.5% of adult men are living with obesity. The State of Palestine's obesity prevalence is higher than the regional average of 10.3% for women and 7.5% for men. At the same time, diabetes is estimated to affect 20.7% of adult women and 20.1% of adult men."

Palestinians are reproducing in a fast way.
Same like Afghans who nearly double under US/NATO reign.
Same for Algerians (who got colonized in the beginning for being annoying pirates), when the French took over.
Sure, there is always something or sometimes even many things wrong.
But IF the Kikes would be these monsters many people here portray them, there wouldn't be a Palestinian for over 50 yrs, you do understand that?
Israelis will now response mostly MUCH harder than they did before otherwise the political elite can pack their stuff.
Soviets did much worse in Soviet-Afghan war, than every western country since Vietnam, from the point of brutality.

*And no, I'm completely against such adventures and useless colonial-skirmishes like in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Use some SpecOps and people from there, if you going to hunt a Osama Bin Bathing Dude 2.0.
Don't respresent yourself as an oppressor and show the whole day Humvees, MRAPs and soldiers with a foreign socially-culturally behaviour.*
PS: Only if something happens like 911, not without reason and only if the circumstances are like in Afghanistan end of 90s-2002.
Americans could have solved that problem without being the hatred portray of a "western crusader".

Last edited:
It's not that they are "up to something",it's something that has been happening often in wars and battles involving Sunnis. Against Christians,against Jews,against Shia Muslims etc.

Yep. It is the Sunnis now... You guys certainly have a list of enemies.

Back
Top Bottom