What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@LegionnairE @Muhammad Saftain Anjum

Because it's easier to call for a war,when you live in faraway Britain and USA,like our "friend" 313ghazi here

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 21-07-43 Breaking 10 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in Jenin i...png

Right now I feel like this sketch from Family Guy

In this current conflict, Is there any list of losses from both sides? both human and machine? and area which are under fight and which are occupied by whom?

There are lots of fake videos circulating so it would be good if someone can share any authentic source.

Dude,I am not Evangelical. I'm Greek Orthodox. Eastern Christianity.

I am sorry but you do not seem to be Orthodox

Evangelicals are heretics. A heresy that came from Protestantism.

I know what they are.

Why is it so hard for some of you guys to understand it? You keep asking again and again.
What is hard for me to understand?

Maybe in Islam it's permissible to go door to door and shoot whole families? Shoot random people,taking little kids and 85 year-old women as hostages? Does the Quran allow this? You're a Muslim,you can tell me.

No its not, is it permissible in Christianity?

Perhaps someone knows in which hole this rat is hiding?

If anyone wants to know what a coward looks like...look at him in the picture. Is this the world you want to live in? Look at what a pussy and coward he is. Why is he hiding under the Pooh Shiesty mask? If pussy was a person face a$$ mf...

Idiot mind your business and go back to playing fantasy football. Stop being more Jewish than the Jews themselves.

I know what they are.
We find such American heresies extremely weird.
What is hard for me to understand?
That what Hamas did was despicable and harmful to the Palestinian nation as a whole. They literally helped Netanyahu keep his government and unite the entire country.

No its not, is it permissible in Christianity?
Of course not. Then what exactly do you find strange in what I say,to the point that you ask me if I'm Evangelical?

Idiot mind your business and go back to playing fantasy football.
You're the one with a football player on his avatar and yet you tell him to go play fantasy football?

Gazze'den korkunç görüntüler geliyor.
Bu bir toplu imhadır.
"Soykırım" yapılıyor.

Genocide is taking place before our eyes the world is silent. Since when is it okay to target civilians especially women and children?

israeli defence minister openly said they’re not human they are animals.

Turkiye can’t remain silent for too long anymore

The Islamic countries need to die out of shame. That is the right description.

What happened Hamas supporters, did you win the jihad? Have you prayed in Jerusalem?

I keep writing that Hamas may be run by Mossad. Thousands of Palestinians will die because of this treacherous attack by Hamas. You gave the devil a trump card.

Those people would die anyway

But this way the hatred towards Jews is ramped up, the plans to make peace between Israel and Arabs/ Muslim states hits wall and Israel itself suffers for its occupation and barbarity

Remember there are 2 BILLION and growing Muslims

And resistance against occupation is a duty

Back
Top Bottom