What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 22.19.43.png

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 22.19.52.png

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 22.20.02.png

The creation and protection of Israel by the Christian West is a continuation of the Crusades.

"The Arab world remembers well the words that British General Allenby, a descendent of the English Crusaders, uttered when he entered Jerusalem on December 9, 1917, "The Crusades have ended now!" Similarly, it has not forgotten either the content or the tone of the statements made by French General Henri Gouraud when he entered Damascus in July 1920. Striding to Saladin's tomb next to the Grand Mosque, Gouraud kicked it and exclaimed, "Awake Saladin, we have returned. My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent."

Inshallah Allah Swt will send us a another Saladin like him

It took 88 years for Muslims to see Al Aqsa liberated by Saladin and there was less than 5,000 left inside Jerusalem

Not everyone is a apologist and sub servant like our leaders

One day will come when we have a real man

"The Arab world remembers well the words that British General Allenby, a descendent of the English Crusaders, uttered when he entered Jerusalem on December 9, 1917, "The Crusades have ended now!" Similarly, it has not forgotten either the content or the tone of the statements made by French General Henri Gouraud when he entered Damascus in July 1920. Striding to Saladin's tomb next to the Grand Mosque, Gouraud kicked it and exclaimed, "Awake Saladin, we have returned. My presence here consecrates the victory of the Cross over the Crescent."
Arab world largely didn't remember or they wouldn't have allied with European imperialists whose ancestors were crusaders. Arab leadership doesn't bother to understand ideological motives. For example, UAE speaks about tolerance and practises it, but ideological foes see that as Islamic capitulation and double down on Islamophobic persecution.

Former NatSec Advisor to US President Obama racially harasses Egyptian food truck worker - "if we killed 4,000 babies, it wasn't enough"

The Egyptian showed an incredible amount of patience and restraint.

Had he done this where it counts, I would have his head hanging over the Ravi River Lahore bridge. Fucking Jew.

Back
Top Bottom