What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"A very difficult time. There is a funeral every 60 to 90 minutes".

That is roughly 24 funerals in a given a day. The conflict was on for 45 days. That is roughly 1080 KIA. You add that the 1200 killed on October 7. The dead casualties suffered by the illegal, mass-murdering regime is roughly 2300.

Bro, you bring ISIS/AQ narratives here, dont ever fall on their black and white narratives bro. These are group that will destroy relationship between Muslim and Christian world.

Muslim and Christians world will likely be in good term. There will be some ISIS like mindset within Christian as well, but they are tiny minority.

Muslim nations are pretty save nowadays, unlike before 1950 where mostly still get colonized by Western nation. The only current problem is this Palestine - Israel conflict over pretty much tiny land.

Talking about colonization, I think it has God hand as well, like Dutch captures to Indonesia is in stages, they only able to capture whole Indonesia in 1930's just 2 decades before its independence. As if it is God plan to unite whole Indonesians as before we had many kingdoms.

I dont think united Muslim nation ever exist. The thinking about making Caliphate with current condition is wrong. I mean see the essence, OIC is pretty much function as the Caliphate for current Muslim world.

It is sunnatullah to have many nations. I mean even between Pakistani you cannot have good term despite you look the same too each other, the same like Egypt that needs military intervention to create stability as Islamist and secularist cannot have good term. Pretty much we dont know what would happen if other Arab countries are in democracy, do they fight with each other too ?

Unity should come from nation level first, then between Muslim countries should have good relationship to each other. Heck even between Palestinian they are divided between Fatah and Hamas, not acting like one united state.

I agree that Muslims are much better off today than they were in, lets say, 1918. I refer you to my post of Oct 17 where I said that.

Being better off than 100 years ago is not good enough. That's like someone who weighs 120 pounds and gets beaten by bullies saying, "Hey, I'm better off than when I was a 90 pound weakling." Yeah, sure, but he's still getting his a$$ kicked by every Tom, David and Hanuman.

I will repeat what I said in my last post. Are we Muslims or not? If yes, then having 10 million Muslims killed and 7-8 countries destroyed is unacceptable. The Hadith says that Muslims are like one body; if any part hurts then the whole body hurts. If it's okay to be safe yourself while other Muslims are being killed then a person is not really a 100% Muslim. It's also stupid, because the enemy will come after you sooner or later. Ask the Bosnians. They were secular Europeans but it didn't save them from attempted genocide.

To link the word 'caliphate' with ISIS is unfortunate. The terrorist group was created by the Anglo-Zionists using Islamic prophecies as a guide in order to confuse Muslims, spread disorder and to turn Muslims against the very concept of prophecies and Islamic unity. They've succeeded to some degree.

All I'm suggesting is that Muslims unite and come up with a joint strategy or they'll all be destroyed.

Anti-Israel protestors blocked a key bridge in the San Francisco bay area causing massive disruption:-

Okay idf bot. They pay you dollar? Or Indian rupee?
Yup cant argue my points because you don't have any argument so start name calling me.
What are we 5 again?
Point is you lot are so dumb that even if isreal used its own speacial forces to carry out oct 7 attack, you would still support it thinking it is hamas lol because you think with emotion and not intellectually.

"A very difficult time. There is a funeral every 60 to 90 minutes".

That is roughly 24 funerals in a given a day. The conflict was on for 45 days. That is roughly 1080 KIA. You add that the 1200 killed on October 7. The dead casualties suffered by the illegal, mass-murdering regime is roughly 2300.
That is a factual estimate. I understand that the Zionist animals have around 900 IOF cowards dead and another 1200-1400 dead due to the freedom fighter initial attacks. Another 200-225 are crawling in Gaza. Hezbollah has killed around 50. The wounded Zionist pigs number around 10,000. That is more than the combined 1973 casualties and it will only get worse.

Anti-Israel protestors blocked a key bridge in the San Francisco bay area causing massive disruption:-

Even redneck cowboys in Texas on horseback were waving Palestinian flags on Sunday demos.

Not that you are worth responding to looking at your other posts but... : I live on 6+ acres and I own several more acres--all good fertile, agriculture land-- and I am not any 'second class citizens' and my views about not only this conflict but also the Russia-Ukraine conflict are widely supported in America now, which are that Israel is on wrong side of the history and Palestinians have a right to self defense and that the Neo Cons are stealing OUR hard earned tax money to kill people all over the world and they must be stopped!
Good for you give charity.
Second class as in at the end of the day they wont accept you as their own even if you have a green card. If you know you know.
Million people marched against tony blair. Hey guess what he still is free and nothing happened. You can argue against policy all you want but at end of the day you gonna pay tax that goes to Isreal like a good boy and if i were you i would be scared of judgement day

Good for you give charity.
Second class as in at the end of the day they wont accept you as their own even if you have a green card. If you know you know.
Million people marched against tony blair. Hey guess what he still is free and nothing happened. You can argue against policy all you want but at end of the day you gonna pay tax that goes to Isreal like a good boy and if i were you i would be scared of judgement day

You’re making my Hindar beep loudly.

Since you joined PDF 2-3 weeks ago and are already going on the offensive against regular members I would say that you’re one of the Indians who got banned and returned with IP spoofing to make it seem like you’re in Pakistan.

Talk about courage of the Palestinians, this is superhuman:

Al-Quds Brigades: Our fighters engage in fierce clashes with a group of enemy soldiers in Al-Zeitoun area, hitting them directly with an RPG shell, which resulted in fatalities and injuries

1700538748550.png

You’re making my Hindar beep loudly.

Since you joined PDF 2-3 weeks ago and are already going on the offensive against regular members I would say that you’re one of the Indians who got banned and returned with IP spoofing to make it seem like you’re in Pakistan.
Where are you from in pakistan i will mett you there.

karachi ? too far.
i live in Abbotabad
we can meet halfway lets say islamabad ? we will meet at burger fest and you can verify i am pakistani when i order their beef burger.

Halfway is Bahawalpur. I’ll send my guy to meet you there. Not only will you have to eat a beef burger in front of him, he’ll check your dic as well to make sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom