What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Each time I leave the group for a few hours to let this discussion cool off.

I come back to see the same sectarian comments against people who have done most of the work.

Shame shame shame

@Falcon29

I will leave a few hours to let this cool off.

It is you Iranians spoiling threads Falcon had the right to respond unfounded Crypto-Iranians claims against Palestinian leaders. Farsi troll was claiming weekly hope Ismail Haniya sisiter are infact Israel’s agents. HOW SIC YOU IRANIANS GOTTA BE TO TAQIYA AREN’T 13000 DEAD AND YOUR NASRALLAT IS HIDING IN CAVE LILE THE COWED HE IS.

FUN FACT Salah ad-Din' own sister, was living under occupation of Crusader before Aqsa liberation.
These evil people started abusing Palestinians and Hamas all because we shared a Twitter post after Nasrallah first speech which criticized his speech. And the thing about Haniyeh is a Israeli propaganda which is not true at all. They are positioning themselves as enemies of Palestinians and they have a deep hatred of Hamas. We are with Hamas whether they like it or not. My message to them is if you hate Hamas get out thread.

Each time I leave the group for a few hours to let this discussion cool off.

I come back to see the same sectarian comments against people who have done most of the work.

Shame shame shame

@Falcon29

I will leave a few hours to let this cool off.
It's HGV and Homajon doing vile attacks and abuse on Palestinians and Hamas. Go look at what Homajon is posting calling Palestinians as Palescumians. Stop your attacks on Hamas. Period. This is the most well respected and honorable organization in the world.

It's HGV and Haldoros who came gaslighting and abusing members.

~

Update on the Shifa terroists headquaters :

A camera have been lowered to the shaft by robot , went down the tunnel 50 meters and reached a blast door with a firing hole.

What is behind the door ? wait and see,

alice-disneyscreencaps-com-919.jpg

This might take some time , Shifa is a huge complex , and no one will go down those booby traped tunnels.

I imigane that when they blow up the tunnels little will be left fro shifa.

This is what happened when they exploded a set of tunnels in north Gaza Beit Hanoun toady , seems like their whole stockpile exploded.

Israeli Broadcasting Corporation: America will provide Israel with armored ambulances to support army operations in Gaza

Urgent| A leader in the Ansar Allah movement told Al-Arabi: The goal of our operations is to stop the aggression against Gaza. We seized an Israeli-owned ship, and we have more painful strikes against the enemy, and we do not care about the international reaction. Where is the international community regarding what is happening in Palestine and Yemen?

The question to ask is, "Where do they tell the truth?" for example October 7th:
Haaretz newspaper reported that the military helicopter arrived at the festival site and opened fire on the mujahideen , killing several festival attendees. The Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper also published that Israeli forces
"had difficulty identifying Hamas fighters," adding that helicopter pilots used "artillery" against civilians at the festival. Zionist Lying BaStards have managed to pull off another war just like they did to poor Iraqis having weapons of mass destruction!!

They are indigenous Iranian designs and reserved for targeting Israeli ABM systems like Arrow-2/3, THAAD and Patriot PAC-3. Destroy a few of their (huge) radars like TPY-2 and Green Pine and the entire AD batteries are blind and useless. Then huge stockpiles of cheap missiles with larger warheads like Shahab-3, Emad, Ghadr, Rezvan etc can take over with more success
Are such missiles tested?
What is Iran's plan for a mass attack by the US and Israel with F22s and F35s, never mind F16s F15s etc.

Not doubting you at all but genuinely interested in how good/able is the Iranian defense apparatus? As my knowledge on this topic, is frankly, nil. Or do you think the Iranian's plan is a mass pre-empt strike at bases/ships with such planes? Even then you'd expect some to miss not get through?

Not meant as a challenge at all but genuinely curious to know.

CNN just released an exclusive video of a alleged dead Hamas fighter go pro footage captured by IDF

The alleged footage is 104 minutes long, I have not seen the entire footage as CNN got this footage directly from IDF. (I have no source unless it went thru US Military) but from what I see or what CNN allowed you to see, I have the following observation

1.) OPSEC - They shot the footage from when they are still in the tunnel. It show their base, this is a big no-no for OPSEC, even if you didn't show how to get to your base (I don't know if he is stupid enough to show from the tunnel to the IP), you still show the base as if what the IDF is expecting in those tunnel, how wide it was, what kind of structure, what kind of defense and obstacle it poses. This is not really a good habit

2.) The man in this video is on a suicide mission - Suggest minimal training, or just enough to carry the task, now I don't know if this is just what it was this group or all of them didn't count on coming back. From this, but that show me that their training and tactics is primitive at best. Which I will explain further down

3.) The fighter picked up an IDF Tavor and use it. This is another big No-No, now, I don't know what kind of weapon training that guy went thru, but picking up an unfamiliar weapon and use it as primary weapon is not the brightest move, because

A.) If you don't know how to service it, it's pointless, you don't know how to feed the weapon properly, how to clear jam, how to change barrel then this is going to be one off, if not it will bite your *** back if you don't know how to clear a hot weapon, it would blow it up your face. Now, he might have trained with Tavor (Doesn't look like it by the way he is holding it) I don't know

B.) He was carrying AK, which is a different calibre than the Tavor (Tavor uses 5.56x45) which mean he wouldn't have enough nor can he borrow his buddy for ammo if push comes to shove, because they don't use 5.56 either, so whatever he can get from the dead IDF soldier would be it.

And C.) and this is the most important issue, you don't use your enemy weapon in battle because sometime people engage based on what they hear, especially without personal communication, not everyone is going know where you are, and when you firing an Israeli weapon in the mix of Hamas fighter when they all use AK and they don't know it was you? that's asking for friendly fire. Most military won't do it unless you are alone and you have no weapon to use (Kind of like when Dick Winter jump into Normandy and went commando), then you pick up an enemy weapon and use it until you can find your own replacement.

4.) The way he assaults the barrack compound.......Well......that's just.....I don't even know where to start. You don't go straight up on a bee line, you don't stand out to engage your enemy. Cover and Concealment is the most basic of the basic on how you move tactically, you identify your surroundings, what can offer you cover, and identify what can offer you concealment., this guy uses neither. And the other in the group did not provide mutually support either, I don't see any leader direct them to the target, any base of fire being lay (strange considering they had RPG and automatic small arms) At 6;11, you can see 3 dude crouching behind the car and the guy is keeping watch on the back of the car, yet he decide to go pass thru the front of the car, and at 6:16, you can see 2 guys running to his right side, one toward a cover, the other I don't know, yet he continue down that road without cover and try to close into the gate. Well, you just don't go out in the over on a weak side, that mean either he was taught and forgot about how to assault a static position, or he wasn't taught at all, this is really not good maneuver

And looking at the way he came across like he is in a picnic instead of a firefight itself says all that it has to. This guy is either not very well trained, or even untrained. To be honest, judging from the damage the Hamas done, I am expecting a more effective and fluid approach......

I mean, maybe the rest of the video will show him a lot of tactical sense? And this is what they want to show you? I don't know but judging from a point of view as a soldier and as a platoon leader. This wouldn't be a good example I would say for anyone to look and try to learn how to assault an objective.

@RescueRanger what is your thought?

Back
Top Bottom