What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Interesting damage assessment can be done with this. Can't believe they allowed this video to surface. I am Sure this guy is now arrested. The useless RPG can disable the tank if it hits from behind, but it's not even close to destruction.
Well the damage far beyond imagination whoever supporting this Israeli terriost

Syrian regime is huge obstacle and enemy of sunni muslims and i agree that they have to go but how?
Iran and russia will not allow it.
My friend, hipoteticaly saying , even if Turkish Army wants to Gaza they would have to face Assad.. Doesn't he bomb Idlib every now and then? Ah yes , we will bomb Deri Zor, American basis but we will work with their protégé? Where is some agreement here , which would be useful in this situation? In 40 odd years just millions dead and Displaced 100s f billion lost and then what's the result???? Millions of refugees in Turkey due to fighting Zionism ??? What amount of money etc? If you and me go the border of Turkey towards Israel, do you think that we will ever reach it? Both of the fractions of so called " brothers " got what they fought for. Didn't they?
Bedouins got the hoes and private jets and just let them be , they somehow can be satisfied. The other segments a bigger territory then Abassid Empire, all thanks to the few speeches and few matchsticks that they sent somewhere?
Also the rest is like lumpen proletariat.
A few people like always, unfortunately not enough to make a difference.
You see that's the reason that sometimes i call Hamas , the romantics. Romantics or not , they won certain things whose results we will see in the future. Not just Palestinians , all of us.ay Allah SWT give them the honor on Dunya and Ahira. We will always be indebted to those heros

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom