What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

LOL, truth rattled you little guy. Sorry your childish disjointed poor syntax rant is not impressive. Kiss more Zionist arse.
F off bastard
The deception of Turkey's Erdogan will not be easily forgotten

Iranian diplomatic relations with Israel? Zero

Iranian economic relations with Israel? Zero

Iranian leaders bowing to Zionist terrorists in photo ops? Zero

Iranian oil exports to Israel? Zero

Turks are delusional. Their fascist proto-minion in Azerbaijan is the largest supplier of oil to Israel and the largest importer of Israeli weapons also.
Stfu you rafidi scums

Urgent| The Ministry of Health in Gaza: The occupation forces are barricading themselves in the lower floors of the Al-Shifa Complex and are taking the cadres and displaced people as human shields.

Excuse my ignorance but what's the fixation with a particular hospital?

Haven't they been leveling Gaza? Why are people so focused on that area? Is there a significance to it?

Israel practically wants to empty out all hospitals and "safe centers" in Gaza to scare the locals into moving south. They want to occupy the land with any means.

Nice Story bro.

You know how many Doctors died in hospitals while working on patients in Bosnian war? Not many, so it's easy to verify, what's your fathers name? I know plenty of doctors in Sarajevo hospitals.

And if your father was a doctor in the war and you were on the front line (mount Igman) which you lost BTW, your father didn't like you very much and did nothing to save you.

Again, very big talk, always BS. Nothing relevant to Gaza.
You filth , WAR DESSERTER.
I SWEAR TO GOD , YOU DON'T TALK LIKE OUR PEOPLE.
YOU SON OF THE BITCH I CAN WIN OR LOOSE , SOMEONE IN AUSTRALIA CAN CLAIM BENFITS.
MY FATHER DIED IN IN 1992 BEFORE IGMAN
YOU DIRTY CROAT FILTH
MAJKU TO JEBEM SOKACKU.
COWARD, DESSERTER , THE MAN WHO BETRAYED HIS COUNTRY IS CONCERNED ABOUT GAZA.
YOU RUNAWAY FROM BATTLEFIELD AND IR IS CLEAR.
IF SOMEONE TOLD ME WHAT I TOLD YOU, U WOULD RUNAWAY FROM HERE
I KNOW MY PEOPLE VERY WELL, THEY WOULD NEVER TALK THE WAY YOU TALK NOR THEY WOULD BE SLEAZY LIKE YOU
WE CAN BE MANY THINGS BUT NEVER LIKE THAT.
FUNNY ENOUGH, YOU TALK THE SAME WAY LIKE THAT SERB SCUM FONIKAS. EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE.
BY THE WAY WE RETURNED IGMAN, EVEN THAT YOU DON'T KNOW. BUT IF WE DID OR DIDN'T, WE TRYED , WE WERE NOT A SCUM IN AUSTRALIA CASHING GOVERNMENT CHEQUES. AS U CAN SEE YOU NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE.
DESSERTER
%80 I AM SURE THAT YOU AREN'T ONE OF US
PIZDA LI TI MATERINA

It's a hospital, their is nothing there..their might be tunnels, just like their are their are tunnels across Gaza for defending the strip

The Israeli need a target and narrative, otherwise they don't have a point or victory

So expect a whole bunch of bullshit coming out,, command structures at al shifa destroyed blah blah,, Hamas leaders hunted Yadda yaddah
There is nothing. The purpose is to close down hospitals and make northern Gaza inhabitable. To force Palestinians south. It's terrorism and ethnic cleansing.

Urgent| Director of Al-Shifa Complex told Al Jazeera Live: The occupation forces have now left the complex, but tanks and forces are completely stationed around it.

Back
Top Bottom