What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What a joke.

I guess the harms that Jordan has inflicted on Israel is :
1- enabling western powers to expel Palestinians to Jordan for more Israeli sertlement. Equal to gradually removing Palestine from world map.
2- thanks to Jordan we have high tech stones in the hands of Palestinians in west bank
3- thanks to Jordan, USA helibourns its terrorist minions into Syria and Iraq and destabilizes the anti-Zionist countries
4- thanks to Jordan no one can send useless weapons to Palestinians such as ATGM, artillery systems etc and as mentioned above, only high tech stones can get through.

@Falcon29 Still hasn't answered a question I asked him in regard to Jordan and the Arabs prior.

He often attacks Iran, Turkey and others for failing to do enough for Palestine. However, he has yet to attack Jordan or some other Arab states. Especially the response from the Jordan King and how he is aiding Israel.

Again, I ask you, Falcon29, do you condemn how poorly Jordan has been handling this situation? It's quite simple to answer with an yes or no.

As for Uighurs they were terrorists against China at a weak point along with NATO backing much like ukrainians. Don't concern yourself with them.
Lol of course when it comes to another country which isn't part of what you guys have a favourable view towards then you will have such reactions. I'm sure if that was Israel that did what China did to yhe Uygurs then ALL OF YOU GUYS WILL NE UP IN ARMS IN THIS FORUM AGAINST THEM. LOL
As I said before most humans are natural biased depending on their geo strategic interests/culture//religious beliefs, ideology etc etc. So it's normal. At least the other member @Darius77 you replied to has a more balanced or nuanced approach in his observation on this one, which is rare to see. Lol

If this was really done by Muslims, we condemn it and those people should be punished. Islam has clear rules for warfare and children are not to be touched under any circumstances. We cannot stoop down to their level, who are experts at murdering children.

On the other hand - Zionists are experts at False flag operation. There is a very high chance of this being a false flag operation to sway the public sentiment towards Israel. After all, despite all their media propaganda, people are seeing the truth and standing up for Palestinians.
I agree . they are influencing in subtle ways including encouraging attacks on Muslims by creating fake incidents of attacks on Muslims and also feeding criminal action ideas into the populace minds.

I don't know what you mean..

There are lots of fake tweeter accounts created recently with similar names to israeli people.

And trolling india... It's nothing new tactics, even happened during the tense situation between india and Canada.

And if people say, workers... What's pakistani, indians and others South Asian muslims are doing in arab nation's?

You can't reason with evil people , those Jews who murder women and children are no longer human and have no lines. What I can't understand is why other Arabs don't realise they will be next sooner or later, this Zion Nazi doctrine of racist hatred is for them too. Just a matter of time as those Jews consolidate their position further they will further expand their evil regime and borders. The Kings and princes of Arabia think they are safe , yes , but only upto the time of the Zion choosing. Other countries will be affected by the outcome including Pakistan who are being held hostage by Zion installed corrupt puppets who can't see beyond their nose.

Back
Top Bottom