What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

If Iran was not informed of the offensive and if the zionist response poses an existential threat to Gaza then either the venture was too risky and should not have been initiated, or the Palestinian Resistance believes it will overcome the zionist counter - because it is resilient enough or because Iran / allies will get involved when needed to prevent a collapse of Gaza.
It is definitely risky and a cry for help. They are fighting their hearts out. It's a explosion due to the brutal blockade on Gaza for 20 years. The terror , starvation , and psychological warfare Palestinians have faced has caused them to explode. People are not taking that into account.

Iran was not informed but there is a general understanding before this to come to aid of the Palestinian resistance in event of Israeli ground invasion. Which I hope is honored.

Egyptian people can fight in a non-conventional way. Not strictly Egyptian army doing random offensive.

You're totally right about that. The thing is those evangelicals probably gonna be killing each other over Trump and 2024 elections as their extremism is getting worse by the day. America may be in a civil war.
I still doubt over the Egyptians Army or people to fight for Palestinians, but I don't know much about ground realities. Right now the whole of USA govt is going crazy to save the Israeli's, USA naval ships heading towards the region, Biden offering more and more weapons to Israel, in fact every single thing US is doing is counter productive. Another interesting thing is that, In coming USA elections The Muslim voter is not voting for Democrats.

If this turns into a genocide by Israel, which I am sure will; do you think Egypt will act militarily?
by whole ? no.
some operations from here and there , yes.
yesterday a group of israeli tourists was gunned down by an egyptian police man... so if it turns to genocide we will probably target all israelis here and on borders.

by whole ? no.
some operations from here and there , yes.
yesterday a group of israeli tourists was gunned down by an egyptian police man... so if it turns to genocide we will probably target all israelis here and on borders.

Well it will turn to a genocide, I have no doubt about that. I was asking whether Egyptian military will get involved on the side of the Palis, I know the answer is no. But I hope.

Back
Top Bottom