What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

!​

UK’s Defence Secretary defends Israel’s attack on Gaza

~

Yes because Saudi Arabia considers Iran a far bigger threat to its leadership and interests in the Arab World or the region and even its regime than Israel..After all Israel has no issues with KSA leadership or influence in the region or muslim world..by contrast Iran with its own brand of Islam represent its own pole of power and influence within Arab states. So from a geo political perspective Iran is more of a threat to Saudi interests in the region than Israel can ever be. Come on I think this is quite obvious.
The Saudi monarchy fear a religious revolution which topples them more than anything else, so countries like Iran, Egypt with muslim brotherhood and any other muslim country which tries to lead from a religious perspective irks and bothers the Saudi's. Israel has never been seen as a threat more a nusance.

I had seen this video on You Tube. It is from Sinn Fein--the political arm of the Irish Republican Army. They were called 'Apes' and the 'terrorists' by the English within our lifetime. Anyone old enough to remember movies like 'The Crying Game' and the violence in Northern Ireland which only subsided in the 90s, would relate to the Irish.

Sinn Fein is very vocally, unapologetic about the Palestinian Cause. A Christian, white country, an intrinsic part of 'the West'. Their support is the kind of support which has made Israelis so depressed.

BTW, this video works on another level: The racial/ethnic level. Much of the support Israel gets in the West has its basis in race/ethnicity and Israelis have very very carefully presented Anglicized names/ white faces to the West. @Ich . But this Ambassador of Palestine to the Ireland, with her physiognomy, dents that narrative. In that vein, I hate to say, if the majority of the Palestinians looked like Nigerians they would face even more antipathy in the West. Even Ray McGovern brought up the race/ethnic angle yesterday in a video.

The war of the narrative against Israel will have to be won by negating the racial and the fake 'Western' narrative of Israel. And for that the more the Western voices aligned against Israel are supported, the better. I have been donating a few bucks here and there to the white Western You Tube channels.

Here is the You Tube version of the Sinn Fein video. I wish the Sinn Fein channel would allow Comments to their videos on You Tube.

Nonsense talk they cant even properly occupy and secure Gaza. More occupation means more losses of their pussies called idf. J’s like to talk big but reality is different
The reality that the Six invading Arab coalition ran away with their back facing Israel ending up losing more territory and again in 1967 to the late 70s is not nonsense. Not long ago Gaza was occupied and was under Israeli security oversight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom