What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Not an Israeli tank.

There is no doubt that terrorist Israelis are going to hell. It's good to know that Hitler left us some. There was no one left on earth when it told in divinely inspired wisdom. Israeli terrorists manage banking systems and the world, but they cannot manage how to fight on earth. We are here to send you straight to hell.

Well, I can't blame Iran for using the issues in the region for her own agendas and interests. I actually think its normal and rational for them to do so. As I said I look at things from rational geo political perspective, that way we can be more rational in our observation. Iran does what's in their national interests and to advance their influence and interests in the region.
Doing what's in your national interest can create enemies. Every man for himself isn't what Nato does, so it's a mistake.

1699795478965.png

There is no Gazwa e Hind for India, but rather for corrupt Generals of GHQ who support the corrupt Dajjal system and its terrorist Israeli army. We will free Pakistan from these corrupt, womanizing, oppressive, and opportunistic Dajjali Generals, inshallah. We all seen how much pakistan contribution among 57 muslims countries. These Munira Mastri and his corrupt pals generals will go in hell and will be roasted. We will see how quran described about these hypocrites generals and quran cant be wrong but these Generlas will be bring all their bad deeds in front of them.
IMG_20231112_082743.jpg

Internal refugees are aggregating in Eilat, but these attacks are sending a signal to them that not even Eilat is safe.

and the bigger statement is in the Red Sea

USN has
2.x CSG
1 x ARG
with over 12 x Areligh Burke DDG with AEGIS/BMD
and also 4 x Israeli Saar 4/5 with Barak 8

and Crossing over Saudi and Jordan Patriot III with no less than 4 over lapping systems

and also Israelis own 4 layered defence

Patriot III
Arrow
David Sling
Iron Dome

and still drones are getting through to Eliat

just shows at some point all your rubbish multiplied up is still rubbish

I don't know. That's the problem. They fucked up the last 30 years. They had an enemy with a big right-wing base that wanted expansion and extermination of Palestinians. And instead of doing something when Israel had moderate governments,it was all failure.

Yeah but nothing has changed, the Palestinians have been oppressed and occupied continuously regardless of the government

There is no Gazwa e Hind for India, but rather for corrupt Generals of GHQ who support the corrupt Dajjal system and its terrorist Israeli army. We will free Pakistan from these corrupt, womanizing, oppressive, and opportunistic Dajjali Generals, inshallah. We all seen how much pakistan contribution among 57 muslims countries. These Munira Mastri and his corrupt pals generals will go in hell and will be roasted. We will see how quran described about these hypocrites generals and quran cant be wrong but these Generlas will be bring all their bad deeds in front of them.View attachment 999677
Words... Mere words... ZERO action. Enough hot air in that statement to inflate a HOT Air balloon.

hot-air-ballloon-flying.gif

Bro

Before you know it the little brown boy will be reincarnated with his new ID and start posting shitty posts.
These chaps have no self respect - as @Areesh once described them as - dirty multi ID rats
Don't worry I have made a list of a few here. Who are due to "enforcement" action. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom