What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

we're fine, your islamist buddies are being cut down by Israel
Dude why are you putting me on the radar of these lunatics? They are racist to the core, they categorize nations as their delusions and then leave Islam to no one here, they issue fatwas and expel whoever they want from Islam. I have no time for this.

My comments here mostly pro-Palestinian but because of you I will continue to get sworn. :D

Nope.
We were promised victory against Zionist so a few shaheed doesn’t change the end result.
However, Zionists allies will have the same end result as their zionist daddies.
Ignore him. He wants to feel important because he is worthless and unfulfilled in his personal life.

Hezbollah needs to act now! Brave Palestinians are laying down their lives for survival and taking the fight to Israel directly despite the heavy cost associated to it. Hezbollah needs to support them openly now and lessen the load. We are seeing things unfolding before our eyes that require a lot of bravery. I will be honest and man enough to say I would soil my pants if I was in the same situation as my mujahid brothers in faith. I will support them in heart and mind though. May Allah accept this from us all who are not able to or who can’t do what these brave souls are doing! Taking the fight to the oppressor and giving them a bloody nose. Muslim countries that spend billions on defence need to grow a spine and if they are not able to for Allahs sake fight economically at least vis a vis OIL!

Dude why are you putting me on the radar of these lunatics? They are racist to the core, they categorize nations as their delusions and then leave Islam to no one here, they issue fatwas and expel whoever they want from Islam. I have no time for this.

My comments here mostly pro-Palestinian but because of you I will continue to get sworn. :D
Yeah, my bad, sorry.

Ne yapabilirim dostum? seviyeyi görüyorsun, kaçmış gitmiş orospu evladı kanadaya oradan filistincilik yapıyor sokakta görsen yüzüne tükürmezsin adam olmuş bize laf yetiştiriyor, alayı Avrupa'da Amerika'da. İsrail sikecek bunları, ben uyarımı yaptım, bundan sonra acıyan bunlar gibi olsun :-)

zırıl zırıl ağlayacaklar 1-2 güne

Hezbollah needs to act now! Brave Palestinians are laying down their lives for survival and taking the fight to Israel directly despite the heavy cost associated to it. Hezbollah needs to support them openly now and lessen the load. We are seeing things unfolding before our eyes that require a lot of bravery. I will be honest and man enough to say I would soil my pants if I was in the same situation as my mujahid brothers in faith. I will support them in heart and mind though. May Allah accept this from us all who are not able to or who can’t do what these brave souls are doing! Taking the fight to the oppressor and giving them a bloody nose. Muslim countries that spend billions on defence need to grow a spine and if they are not able to for Allahs sake fight economically at least vis a vis OIL!
If they don't act now then they need to change their title - they don't deserve to be called Hezbullah.

When I read statement like these, it makes me cringe. Get over yourself you incompetent monkeys. We’re lucky that our enemy is even a bigger incompetent coward that we are
No you need to get over your grand delusions, no one is as incompetent as the GHQ duffers. Indians have been able to show them up as such in all the wars they've fought against them.

E.g.
Taking over half the Kashmir in '48, ensuring Ghq idiots didn't attack in '62 when Indians were defeated by Chinese, thwarting the ill-conceieved operation Gibraltar in '65, taking away all of E. Pakistan in '71, taking over Siachin, coming up on top in the Kargil fiasco. Successfully carrying the longest and one of the moat successful terrorism campaign inside of Pakistan through their various proxies.

Ghq duffers have been defeated and absolutely humiliated at each juncture, only PAF was able to better the Indians, but it was inconsequential and irrelevant in grand scheme of things.

How did they even manage to enter,when Gaza is virtually surrounded by the Israeli army and there are lots of checkpoints?

Oh man,prepare to see crazy bombardments of Gaza after this. They just united the entire country after months of demonstrations and the Netanyahu government almost collapsing.

The Israelis will respond with massive firepower,I bet.

They weren’t caught off guard !
I’m used to follow on YouTube à french speaking rabbin from Jerusalem and he was saying that very soon it will be a big show, time will be hard for Jewish but in the end it will be their victory !

This rabbin us very close to the army and Mossad and Shinbet as he was himself in the army before becoming rabbin.

It was a « planned » plan from Israelis ! Because no way such preparation gone unnoticed by their security agencies !

Unfortunately everyone has blood on his hands. No one is innocent in this conflict anymore.

Hezbollad needs to seriously get involved and Iran too. These are the only two parties who have some capability and moral intent to help the Palestinians. Hebollah needs to attack with full force and all their capabilities from Lebanon and Syrian border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom