What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Nasrallah to Deliver Another Speech Next Saturday​

~

Nasrallah to Deliver Another Speech Next Saturday​

~
will he announce his retirement?

You cannot have an explanation about every person's opinion. It's a world full of people. And you will come across different thoughts. It's never monolith or homogeneous.
Still, he is an Arab and he has such intense dislike bordering on hatred for a whole class of Arabs, who have many difficulties and are obviously suffering for a long time. It is not some interpersonal hatred. It is like I have intense hatred for all Texans, just like that.

These are called "embedded journalists". They are, basically, just spokesmen for the military. Any information they disseminate is what the military on the ground wants disseminated. They recieved a lot of backlash in the Iraq and Afghan War when independent journalists risked their lives to go to these warzones and reported to the public the false narratives peddled by embedded journalists. Al-Jazeera was bombed numerous times by the US for reporting without agreeing to US demands.
The practice has been criticized as being part of a propaganda campaign whereby embedded journalists accompanied the invading forces as cheerleaders and media relations representatives.[3]

Here's an excellent documentary that details this subject,

And Orthodox Jews are in the streets protesting with Muslims and Palestinians, that's why I always say this is not a fight between Jews and Muslims, its fight between Zionists Racists lunatics vs human beings.

IDF is trying to hide their true casualty.

They are planning to use nukes, and the world cannot sit idly and let them to open the pandora box again.

And Orthodox Jews are in the streets protesting with Muslims and Palestinians, that's why I always say this is not a fight between Jews and Muslims, its fight between Zionists Racists lunatics vs human beings.

I agreed

I agree with you they would not win any oscars.

Though I doubt all those protesting are well familiar with the facts as you claim,

Those who believe in liberal values protesting for Hamas organization , that is very far from this values. And I am being mild here.

Young people tend to view things in black and white , when this is clearly a much more complicated issue to sum up in one slogan.

There have been chants " from the Jorden river to the sea ... " yet i doubt those who chant it . know exactly , where it is , and what does it mean .

~
But do you condemn Israel?

IDF is trying to hide their true casualty.

They are planning to use nukes, and the world cannot sit idly and let them to open the pandora box again.
I can expect them to drop a nuke in Gaza, and Americans will still do nothing that's how much scared American Govt is.

Back
Top Bottom