What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I am waiting for ice pyaar to atleast utter a word. Man these mofos are way more coward then we ever imagined šŸ˜‚.
The way they work is more like the Israelie army, against unarmed civilians, they stick their chest and guns out... against a proper foe, say India, they drop their pants and surrender. No wait, I think Israelie army wouldn't be so low, these khaki creatures are the lowest.

Wait so the clip of Hamas supposedly entering a rave is all fake news?

This one was the parachuters in Egypt during Eid I believe and was apparently used to fake the Hamas paragliders. I think you're talking about a different one, bro.

Where is Iron Dome the most sophisticated and versatile defence systems against rocket attacks?
Seems it was just propaganda and in reality no such system exists.
Poor jews died just relying on that propaganda - rest in place where they belong.
Iron Dome is alive and works well. Of c. 3000 rockets fired into Israel, probably 95%+ were intercepted. That's a huge factor.

However, Hamas was clever and used rockets as a distraction/cover for infiltrations. And number of interceptor missiles is finite - can be defeated with saturation strikes. Hence why Israel constantly needs to be resupplied.

If you had a bedridden grandma,how much would you have liked armed fanatics to enter your house,terrify her and the whole family,shout their stuff and hold them hostage? As a human being,do you find that ok?

For decades we've been all condemning Israeli mistreatment,attacks and killing of Palestinians,why can't we condemn something horrible when it comes from the Palestinian side?

Shut up faggot. They've been doing this same shit to the Palestinians for decades, the only difference being, the Israelis have killed the handicapped, elderly and children. Where the **** was your outrage then?

All of a suden, you're the human rights champion of the forum now?

The Israelis are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them. Confining them to ghettos, imprisoning and torturing them, and even harvesting their organs. The Palestinians have had enough and they've realized that the entire world has only given them fake sympathy. That's why they no longer give a flying jumbo 747 **** anymore.

Boohoo.... the Israelis are reaping what they've sown.

Somebody tell them not to hit the port of Askalon. The logistics corridor our Indian friends have been working on for two years is collapsing. lol. They set out to create an alternative to Egypt, and Egypt is still the only reliable and solid sea route end of day.

If the IDF starts a ground operation, which is almost certain, also KSA may no longer be at the table. When we wrote these things, there were friends who laughed at us. Any logistics corridor without Egypt or TR in it will not work in the region.

Its a fact the British Empire made Pakistan and Israel. Both of the countries share a common father.

There's a reason why Pakistan is so silent regarding the events now than under IK. IK's tweet from 2 years ago went viral again recently.
That is a misnomer, more than half the world gained independence from the British. Pakistan was formed by Muslim League efforts and the founding father is Mohammed Ali Jinnah.

Even if we take your statement at face value, if it meant anything then Pakistan would have recognised Israel at its independence and never been pro-Palestinian or anti-Israel ever.

Shut up faggot. They've been doing this same shit to the Palestinians for decades, the only difference being, the Israelis have killed the handicapped, elderly and children. Where the **** was your outrage then?

All of a suden now, you're the human rights champion of the forum?

The Israelis are doing to the Palestinians what the Nazis did to them. Confining them to ghettos, imprisoning and torturing them, and even harvesting their organs. The Palestinians have had enough and they've realized that the entire world has only given them fake sympathy. That's why they no longer give a flying jumbo 747 **** anymore.

Boohoo.... the Israelis are reaping what they've sown.
I respect your attitude, just remember this post when they are doing this back to palestinains and don't cry.

:mod:BREAKING: Hamas announces they are targeting the Israeli International Airport with 150 rockets.There are 2 large Polish military planes currently landing in the airport. Any rockets hitting those planes could lead to an international incident.The below video shows the Israeli Iron Dome intercepting rockets from Gaza.

F78rmY-XQAAkha-.jpeg

The way they work is more like the Israelie army, against unarmed civilians, they stick their chest and guns out... against a proper foe, say India, they drop their pants and surrender. No wait, I think Israelie army wouldn't be so low, these khaki creatures are the lowest.

Both are 2 sides of the same coin.

The Pakistan Army has also massacred Palestinians.

I have seen fake posts about the Taliban requesting access to march thier forces. I think Iran could play a blinder if they used thier influence in the Shia Crescent to smuggle fighters in. Hundreds of thousands would volunteer.
1. Iran probably sees this potential Taliban interest in fighting against Israel as "interesting" or "weird"- whats their real motive? ISrael is very far from Afghanistan and historically Afghanistan has not been known to be involved or passionate about the Israel- Palestine issue.
2. Why would Iran trust a militia group like Taliban to go fight Iran's own war after Taliban attacked Iran some months ago?
3. Iran already has sufficient proxy forces trained and ready for this type of battle it can send
4. If this Taliban group is allowed to go fight against Israel, i strongly feel it will start to fight on Israel's side, or the taliban will wait for ISIS to join it and they will both cooperate together to defend Israel.

Back
Top Bottom