What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Where that Salarhaqq gone?
No appearance after this hack appeared out.

Ex-Pajeet LOL 😂

Haqq was a Pakistani Shi'a Islamist dedicated to licking the balls of Khamenei. I hear that is his second purpose after being the Baghdad Bob of Iran on this forum. He has assumed my name Salar, and goes around in this forum pretending to be me. Though anyone who has known me in any capacity will be aware that I would never spew RT-level propaganda. My mind is sharp like a razor blade and incisive in its intellectual prowess.

By the way, here is the real "SalarHaqq". As you can see, he posts from a dilapidated village near Lahore:

The Real Salar Haqq

Indeed, it is strange that Haqq disappeared as soon as this cheap "Hack" troll imitation of Haqq arrived. Mods may have locked Haqq out of his account, or perhaps he was "hacked". Either way, someone going to this much effort to imitate every facet of SalarHaqq is very obsessive and strange behaviour.

Like flatulence in the wind, your opinion means nothing to me. I know I am superior. Smarter. Leaner. Younger. More ruthless. More accurate. More bold. More handsome. And with a higher amount of women begging me for sigheh than you can achieve even with your entire extended family ready to get you married. Face it. You are a beta male, as the Americans would say.

I have been at war with two users already. I can add you to the list. Like Adolf Hitler, I will fight on three fronts, but unlike him, I will win. Do not beg for mercy, for I shall show you none. This is a war of annihilation that I will overwhelmingly win. I will then record you begging me to spare your dignity before I piss on your body, worn by weeks of being outsmarted and slapped around. Once my foul-smelling piss, fueled by a month of eating only asparagus, hits your crooked kalimi nose, you will know that you have fallen to the depths of indignity. I will then on a monthly basis make an example out of you such that the entire forum knows I am king. I am in the business of truth, and in the business of outing Isra"el"i Hasbara like you.

You have opened the gates of fiery jahannam and will be sucked into oblivion hearing nothing but your fading screams. @HGV

@LeGenD This troll is imitating known user SalarHaqq, who has not posted since this troll joined the forum on 25th October.

Such a snake you are. You know of what I speak. You massage my baseball sized balls one day, then call to the mods like a tattling child the next. The Koran provides a guideline on how to deal with dishonest, dishonorable, and undignified scoundrels as you. You are beginning to cross my red line. Should you do so, expect the same fate handed to you as was handed to your comrade, for whom you are begging to return. I know that impostor was exceedingly skilled in the business of creating sycophants, I just expected more self-possessed masculinity from you.

They will release their casualties later

HezbAllah is incentivized by martyrdom culture to publish their losses accurately. The Isra"el"i entity on the other hand is afflicted both by congenital Jewish deceptiveness and the need to keep morale high as much of their demographic policy vis-a-vis birthright and attraction of American Jews depends on the image of the IOF being impregnable and effective at securing the safety of Isra"el"i citizens, especially illegal settlers. This explains the gulf in reported casualties. The Zionists will never publish accurate losses. It would be the end of the emigration that they so desperately need. @Falcon29

This must be the aforementioned "horrible thing" that happened which resulted in media blackout.
Don't be blind.
Look everywhere and you will not find a single book criticizing Islam in Muslim countries. If you deliver a single speech criticizing Islam, then they will accuse you of blasphemy and kill you.
You cannot even openly leave Islam. You will be accused of being an apostate and killed.

You would be blind to call us obsessed with Muslims, but unable to see how obsessed Muslims are against us, and how they have usurped our right to preach our ideology, or to criticize Islam or to convert Muslims to our ideology, and to openly leave Islam.

Be careful, he is a pipsqueak and nincompoop that will put you to the blade in a second should you offend his sensibilities or insult his top, the so-called "Haqq". @Lehrasap

In other news, Iran and HezbAllah have issued a warning to the IDF- stop the war by dawn on Friday, or face consequences:
🔺️ادعای سردبیر رای الیوم؛ ضرب الاجل حزب الله و ایران برای پایان جنگعبدالباری عطوان روزنامه نگار:🔹️حزب الله و ایران به آمریکا اطلاع دادند که تا سحر روز جمعه (قبل از سخنرانی سید نصرالله) مهلت دارند تا به تجاوز به غزه پایان دهند یا وارد جنگ مستقیم و علنی با کل محور مقاومت شوند.🔹️حسن نصرالله به حماس و جهاد اسلامی اطلاع داد که هر زمان او در تلویزیون سخنرانی کرد، یک رویداد بزرگ را اعلام خواهد کرد🔹️فلسطین الیوم@Akharinkhabar |akharinkhabar.ir

Last edited:
Where that Salarhaqq gone?
No appearance after this hack appeared out.
Indeed, it is strange that Haqq disappeared as soon as this cheap "Hack" troll imitation of Haqq arrived. Mods may have locked Haqq out of his account, or perhaps he was "hacked". Either way, someone going to this much effort to imitate every facet of SalarHaqq is very obsessive and strange behaviour.

Yemen fires Iranian ballistic missiles and drones to south Israel
Saudis are next door and with full US assistance went to war with Houthis for years and couldn't degrade their weapons capabilities, Israel can't do shit with limited bombing runs or missile strikes from 1800km away

This is Houthis third missile strike against Israel. First time Israel used its own ABM AD (Arrow-2) to intercept MRBM (Toufan/Iranian Ghadr-F SCUD-based MRBM) in this war. Houthi strikes seem to be improving and getting closer, first time they didn't even get past US ships in Red Sea. @Falcon29
Yemenis have balls of steel. True desert warriors.

So you are basicaly full of shit without any objective criteria and justice concept, just your own irrational fear and projections.
Pathetic moron who is only against muslim political concepts while all other are fair game and acceptable.
Again moron, no hamas, no islamic movmements in palestine until eighties and you are afraid, despicable scum in human flash you are.

I request again to please mind your language.
I am all for peace with secular al-Fatah and I consider religious Zionists to be in the wrong for illegal settlements instead of peace with al-Fatah.
But as far as Hamas is concerned, then Nooo. No such Muslim state should be created where parties like Hamas can have influence.
Muslims had ample time to reform themselves and also give equal rights to non-Muslims. But they are going in the opposite direction, unfortunately.

Haqq was a Pakistani Shi'a Islamist dedicated to licking the balls of Khamenei. I hear that is his second purpose after being the Baghdad Bob of Iran on this forum. He has assumed my name Salar, and goes around in this forum pretending to be me. Though anyone who has known me in any capacity will be aware that I would never spew RT-level propaganda. My mind is sharp like a razor blade and incisive in its intellectual prowess.

By the way, here is the real "SalarHaqq". As you can see, he posts from a dilapidated village near Lahore:

The Real Salar Haqq
@LeGenD This troll is imitating known user SalarHaqq, who has not posted since this troll joined the forum on 25th October.

Even Islam itself asks Muslims to wage a war against non-Muslim state if it does not allow Muslims to preach Islam and to let people convert to Islam.
Stop posting BS non stop in this thread. This one takes the cake. You had a look at the old testament lately so fervently defending zionist massacres which Netanyahu is legitimising through biblical passages.

Moron there is no concept of just within atheist intellectual framework, so you have no ground to stand on.
I beg to differ.
All morals are man-made through their human intellect. While religious gurus only deceived people and later gave them the name of religious morals.

not exactly , the jihad is allowed if they attack Islam lands or Muslims.
wonder where you get the idea you can start jihad if they don't allow preaching Islam
His a hidden islamaphobe pretending to be an ex Muslim. I smelt fraggles off him miles away.

Back
Top Bottom