What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Who was forced to retreat and lost their occupied territory including the entire BarLev line and all 16 outposts and who kept their gained territory? Oh yeah, it was Egypt! Love it when I see this usual bull crap narrative. :lol:
There might be reverses but come on. Entire Sinai fell to Egypt. No need to get worked up, bro. I am pointing out simple facts. That war with a capable side turns ugly usually.

the only unclear is whether or not Israel was looking at re-occupy Gaza for a short term or long run. That's why the call up of reserve is intriguing. As I said, there are no need for them to do that if we just go by the current scope, they are doing that for a reason, the thing is, you call up reserve now, then you may call up another batch to replace this batch until you don't think is necessary.

Occupying Gaza Strip?! A heavily militarized region of 2+ million Israel haters?? In past, all Israel was able to do was to hold on to tiny Settlements in Gaza Strip which was a very costly occupation and eventually, like always, it was the American taxpayers who paid Sharon to evacuate those Settlements (I think in 2005).

Bill Clinton should be asked today about the comments (made earlier, not today) by an Israeli negotiator for the Oslo accords; “Believing Israel was Palestinians’ biggest mistake” in light of the current war. 30 years on, its a reflection of US and western mediation failure, when they had the leverage to force a solution (during the US’ unipolar moment in the 90s), leaving the door open for other powers looking to change the international order.

I understand and appreciate you sharing facts and figures - I am just pointing out that American aid to Ukraine is found to be on a different level entirely in a span of 1 year. This in part due to US preparing Ukraine to fight a war with Russia in limited time and space.

IDF has different strengths in comparison.
USA will not be in limited when comes to israel.

They will gonna to fully support, other hands, don't see anyone will come and support to Palestinian and hamas physically...

This time israel will try fully settle this issue by wipeout hamas also

Elsewhere, muslim countries will only talk, talk and only talk..

Just over done by hamas...

I could see that thousands casualties of Palestinian including hamas people in coming days.

Don't think, anyone can stop israel now.

They have these casualties anyway

The reason why Hindus had a thousand years of being conquered was because you are such natural simpering cowards

The Palestinians are under attack anyway z they have their people killed and oppressed and harmed on a daily basis

What can you do them, except murder them at a faster pace then normal

UN estimates over 800 million dont have access to toilets in India

now that is the real casualty
Talk about Pakistan first, about the same issur. sir..

You can and pakistani government only talk and can talk... They don't have ball to physically support Palestinian..

If they will be killed, still be watching from ac rooms in Pakistan

These graphics are very embarrassing for the occupation regime, but in reality they are nonsense. A small presence of a few dozen Palestinian fighters in certain Israeli towns is impressive enough (especially after 48 hours), but it is very misleading to suggest they control that territory and can press forward.

When Gaza gets annihilated don’t cry on this forum, understand?

I have no sympathy for savage terrorists and their supporters.
You don't have sympathy for terrorists??? Then why you are a proud American?
Palestinians are already living a miserable life... Not better than death and with passing time it's getting more and more miserable.
What else that have to lose.
It is all happenings according to the 1400 years old prophecies.
Current scenenario is and will be tough for Muslims but with due time all the terrorist oppressors like Isra-hell and even your beloved USA will also be wiped out from face of earth, insha Allah.
Like I said USA is the root of all the evils and vows of this world. The world would have been a much better place if they haven't established and armed this illegal Zionist apartheid state in the stolen lands of true owners, Palestinians.
Now shoooo off.

There might be reverses but come on. Entire Sinai fell to Egypt. No need to get worked up, bro. I am pointing out simple facts.

Not worked up at all, ma man. I love it when I hear that stuff lol. The goal was never to retake the entire peninsula because it was unrealistic to do so. But the limited gained territory that was fought for was ultimately secured regardless of any other circumstances, and that is a victory. There's really no other way to twist it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom