What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

OK. Here is a thing: war crimes of any side are not justifiable. The least the men can do is to respect women and children. Fight those who are combatants. Do not humiliate women and children.

Islam is strictly against war crimes, the killing of women, civilians, children, trees, animals, parading dead bodies etc. Its best for all PDF members to avoid praising it. We must also not forget the war crimes committed by Israel but the whole world is quiet because might is right.

Lets make an agreement then.

Egypt back to koptic christians
Constantinople to the greeks
Armenia gets 1/3 turkey
After that we can look at the minor “injustices”

Also…israelis controlled part of the land at the division of mandate. UN proposed a two state which the arabs tried to stop by a war of ethnic cleansing.

Muslims. Kings of double standards.
Well, or of no standards cause we all know that deep down you care next to NOTHING for non-muslims.

constantly BEGGING for the west to uphold high morality and favor a muslim cause, while standing knee deep in the blood of “kuffars”.

“See what a poor victims we are westerners?”
“Hurry and Help us destroy israel already”
“Yes i know we have a loooong history of genocide and mass rape…but this time will be different! This time our one state under Islam will be a paradise for all! “
So basically what you are saying is that it is not illegal when Amnesty international said that 0.7 million illegal Israeli settlers are occupying palestinian land.

Serious question what is Hamas end game with this attack, are they trying to pull in regional actors for a wider war or trying to inflict as much damage as they can before being wiped from Gaza, because you can bet for sure the Israelis will attempt to do this.

Anyone has any idea how Iron Dome is doing? What’s the hit ratio?

Have to say the Israelis were completely blinded.

All these hostages taken by Hamas will eventually be bartered for their militants in a prisoner exchange.
It was saturated. A missile costing millions can easily down a rocket costing a few hundred dollars but how long?

You wish .. it will really be Armageddon for the Zionist state.

Right now the rest of Muslim countries and their leadership make Al Aqsa Palestinians problem .. take Palestinians out of the equation and you have billion plus ready to die for Al Aqsa.

Palestinian soldiers now moving to another settlement. Destroying Israeli armory as they go. Preventing Israeli ground reinforcements from camping outside Gaza and keeping ground war away of Gaza. Our heroes are sacrificing their lives to keep Israeli murder machines away from our border. Ya Allah send angels to fight beside them.

Ameen sum ameen

I do not disagree

However fighting Israel in a conventional warfare is the reason why Arabs lost

Anytime israel goes up against a armed group it’s always struggled because it cannot bring down the air and sea and land power

Close combat is where Israel does not have a advantage

So Hezbollah and Hamas have good odds here

In 2000 they withdraw from Lebanon
In 2006 they lost to Hezbollah
They withdrew from Gaza 20 years ago
And now they got caught again in 2023

When it comes to close combat Israelis advantage is nullified

Israeli are mediocre fighters on the ground - not capable like American forces. But Israeli can fight when it comes down to it.

As arrogant Israel might seem to be from a distance, it is not immune to international pressure to de-escalate. Israel was bombing entire Lebanon in 2006 and could fight this war for a much longer period of time but international pressure grew to such an extent that Israel withdrew after a month. Israel simply could not produce desired level of results in one month.

Egypt is a significant behind-the-scenes player and mediator. Egypt has saved Gazans many times.

People tend to overlook these behind-the-scenes realities.

My concern is that one day somebody will come who might be a true tyrant (The "I shall do what I must" mentality). Israel might be small but it is a not a joke. If it could be overrun so easily, this would have happened a long time ago. There are also nuclear weapons in the equation. People tend to forget what these weapons can do.

Your argument being..Jinnah was charged by the crown..for various freedom movements he led and because he was top class barrister..he did not go to jail.

So can you tell me, when and where was he charged and for which freedom movement?

Where did I say he was charged,. He was never charged.

Egypt is a significant behind-the-scenes player and mediator. Egypt has saved Gazans many times.
Even if Gazans betrayed them numerous times and sent terrorists to wreck havoc in the Sinai,remember the late 2010s and early 2020s.

wrong on so many counts.. islam freed slaves, gave emancipation 1400 years ago, gave them equal rights except in inheritance of property… they did not indulge in slave trade, learn before spewing generational propaganda handed down to u ..
Armenian Genocide, i dont know much about it, Bangladesh war yes war crimes happened and were done by certain parts of pakistan army, but not genocide
Cool story bro!
barbary slave trade

You are basically proving me right.
“Did not happen” “dont know” “no genocide”.

“one who does not face his past is forced to repeat it.”
Which is Kind of concerning with 1 billion muslims.

Back
Top Bottom