What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What Arab neighbor? Who's going to attack? The last time the Arabs did anything was in 1973, they are busy normalizing relations with Israel. No Arab state is going to defend Hamas after this, its a terrorist act through and through. Gaza will be lucky to even exist after this.

These guys are talking about finishing the job. You and I know what that means. Are the Arabs going to remain silent if Palestinians are slaughtered by Israelis? That is what finishing the job means here.

No problem, behind Israel, there's the entire West, including Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, and many other countries. Israel alone can incapacitate all the countries in the vicinity.

You guys are also at war with China and Russia. Don't act too smart. South Korea and India aren't helping Israel LOL They will only pay lip service. You would be stupid to think that India and South Korea would fight for Israel.

Ain't you from Spain, Antonio? You're literally the last person who could accuse anyone of anything, Spanish history is well-known to everyone! Fck outta here with your dumbass.

Spain surely has commited errors, but Spanish democracy does not unleash invasions nor attacks other for unfounded reasons nor preemptively...

But US democracy has attacked Irak for lies killing millions directly and undirectly. I talk by myself not for Spain, i don t represent Spain.Im a individual.

I am not against jews as a community, i want peace a just peace. You cannot destroy entire nations based on liars, killing people has done anything to you,miles away from you to teach them "democracy"... i am not crazy as you are.

Hope you help to stop this spiral of hate and killing, or all of us will pay.

Suck my fckin dyck dumb cocksucker

Russia is getting smacked as we speak and Chinese economy is in shambles.

LOL stupid American nigga thinks India and South Korea are going to help his Israel LOL

You are in no man's land. Open your eyes American donkey. Your country is sinking in debt. There are only wars and bloodshed and you are a major reason.

I hope this is not 9th May of Palestine orchestrated by Naytanyahu himself to stop his dwindling support in politics of Israel.

Also the violence against civilians is condemnable but never forget that these civilians are occupiers who are comfortable when Israelis commit all sorts of atrocities against Palestinians.

For all those celebrating I would suggest taking a look at this

A whole family was wiped out, and they all just happen to be military aged males. Israel is a master of propaganda so I don't believe a word that comes from them. The video could be years old, new, from a different country, or a complete fabrication.

Islam forbids killing children and non-combatants. But just like Israel bombing hospitals and innocents, the United States killing hundreds of thousands of innocents and then starving Afghans for no reason when the war is already finished, we just have to accept that this happens in war and look the other way like the morally superior west does.

Last edited:
I know man,I know. They had made the Palestinians' life intolerable. Especially in the Western Bank. But It's still not right. And Hamas is full of fanatics. They treated their own countrymen like trash and took over Gaza. Now,they have damaged the Palestinian cause beyond repair. After that,people will say "Look,they are raiding,they are killing people,they are treating women like that,they are infiltrating Israel".

Even Israelis who were fighting to bring peace and give more rights to Palestinians,now they cannot trust Palestinians. They will be afraid of them.

Look at this:

View attachment 958963

In the 21st century,this is a medieval barbarian behavior.

These pictures will go around the world. Who will justify Palestinians now?

Hamas has been not the instrument of liberation,but the instrument of the destruction of the Palestinian people. Hardcore,unwilling to negotiate anything,sold out their long-time friends as soon as the war in Syria started,executed their fellow countrymen from Fatah in 2008,they even raided Christian bookstores in Gaza.

And now let's think of something: All the Israeli settlements have been removed from the Gaza strip. What does that mean? That Israel can pulverize the entire area,without fear of hitting Israelis by accident or having Palestinian militias launch reprisals on them.

Basically,Hamas acted like the biggest pawn of the right-wing Israeli government.

Both IDF and Hamas are terrorist organization but western world only call out when Hamas does something. Israel being occupier have more responsibility for this conflict to end by granting Palestinians rights under international law and not taking more of their lands by bringing more and more settlers. Hamas and IDF need each other. IDF literally created Hamas to end Fatah influence.

@Foinikas Hey there mate. Hope you are doing good in life.

I want you to read this article by Amnesty International and you might understand why Hammas is attacking civilians. Terrible as it is, but this is an unfair world.

//Israeli soldiers, police and security guards have unlawfully killed and injured many Palestinian civilians in the OPT, including during protests against the confiscation of land and the construction of settlements. UN agencies and fact-finding missions have also expressed concern about violence perpetrated by a minority of Israeli settlers aimed at intimidating Palestinian populations.//

All this has done is play completely into the hands of the extremists in Israel and justified whatever retaliation the IDF will be tasked with. Obviously until the root causes of this conflict are addressed this cycle of violence will keep happening to varying degrees. It will also make it harder for the Israelis in favour of a just solution to this.

No surprise to see and read the glee from the usual suspects on here, far from any chance of violence acting like cheerleaders for each and every atrocity.

old video, at least 2 years old.

Israel's security fiasco inspires fear among friends and confidence among enemies.

Nimrod Aloni, IDF corps commander in the region
F71UgVvXYAAmUlp

F71UgIXWsAAIB7J

It will be bloodshed. What is there to grasp. Hamas will fire rockets. Israelis will bomb.

Europeans don't have a clue how far they are from peace today. War has already reached European shores. Other wars are now slowly going to take place.

This is not European War. They only have to stop siding with Palestinians and let Israel do its attacks. That is all, and the war will stop right where it is.
It is the same with inside the Europe. They just have to stop Muslim immigration like Poland, and that is it.

Back
Top Bottom