What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What Hamas was thinking?

Will israel drop flowers?
And idf is not shameful for conducting war crimes since decades lol

I am feeling bad really..

I am sorry. Not for israel but for Palestinian. Now since a terrors activity dones..

Price will pay back by innocent Palestinians.

Whenever hamas does silly things, pay back by common people of Palestinian as per the history

I am feeling bad really..

I am sorry. Not for israel but for Palestinian. Now since a terrors activity dones..

Price will pay back by innocent Palestinians.

Whenever hamas does silly things, pay back by common people of Palestinian as per the history
And what do you want from common Palestinians sit back quietly and never struggle against the oppressor???

And what do you want from common Palestinians sit back quietly and never struggle against the oppressor???
Yep, that is what the world wants them to do, just sit back die and stay quite, apparently the west has turned Palestinians lives and its value lower than animals, where if a Palestinian die at the hand of IDF, it must be his/her mistake, if Palestinian attack IDF and get killed then, hey look a Terrorist die. Just look at American President, and his statements. Every country has a right to self defense except Palestinians because they are no humans. When Ukraine was invaded by Russia, CNN/BBC were jerking off and glamorizing Ukraine young fighters and its women, but God forbid if a Palestinian mother or daughter resist than its her fault, she should just keep quite and die.

Modern technology = tough fight for the enemy.

This Hamas is different from the one that was old. This Hamas is a fighting force.
The question is can Hamas sustain this?
They will fire rockets for one day, two days or maximum three days and then they will run out of these rockets or drones
Hamas will go on a silent mode and Israel will be back to kill the Palestinians.
And This cycle will continue with heavy human loses on Palestinian side.
Sure sometimes Israel will pay heavy price for its Intelligence failure.

Yeah Indians want Palestinians to turn into Pakistanis and accept Isrealis taking over their lands just as Pakistanis accepted Indians taken over Pakistani lands.

hamas will get nowhere without significant foreign support like what ukraine gets

every of their attacks only results in bigger israeli/western retaliation and political gain for bibi

we shall see if this will become something more significant from the wider muslim community

the us already have the public opinion offensive ready

Back
Top Bottom