What's new

Gas cylinder blast kills 17 school children in Gujrat

Such innocent children. Those CNG cyllinders lying in the back of buses are dangerous and something needs to be done about them. Innocent children were forced to bear the brunt of blast. Very sad, very sad.

Buddy CNG is quote Safe . I doubt it was the LPG .

At least 17 children died and several others were injured when a gas cylinder inside their school van exploded Saturday morning.

The fatal accident took place near Kot Fateh area in Gujrat.

According to sources, 25 children from Grade 1 to 8 were in the van.

Rescue teams reached the scene and shifted the dead and injured children to District Headquarter Hospital. Some of the wounded are said to be in critical condition.

The driver of the van escaped after the accident.

Police registered a case of the incident and started investigations. - See more at: Gas cylinder blast kills 17 school children in Gujrat | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

fk thats near my city. wtf is going with these retarded safety standards.

how it me ? and how did i started BS ?
sry i was mistaken i thought it was indian gujrat & thought u were mentioning my country with the bolded part...sry my bad.........actually i didnt knew there's a gujrat in pakistan also...again sry i got offended as i thought it was my country nd u r mentioning india.......

Rest In peace.. Its a most tragic way to die..

sry i was mistaken i thought it was indian gujrat & thought u were mentioning my country with the bolded part...sry my bad.........actually i didnt knew there's a gujrat in pakistan also...again sry i got offended as i thought it was my country nd u r mentioning india.......

Apology accepted now i beleive you will delete your post as well

Rest in peace,little angels.

images

Passenger vehicles shall have stringent checks.

Back
Top Bottom