What's new

Gandhi family member - Member of Indian Paliament on Rape Allegations

shazlion

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Rape case against Rahul Gandhi quashed

India's Supreme Court has dismissed a petition which accused Congress party MP Rahul Gandhi of raping a poor woman despite over whelming Evidence

The court also ordered the petitioner, a former legislator, to pay 500,000 rupees ($9440, £5,852) in damages to Mr Gandhi for defaming him

Kishore Samrite of the regional Samajwadi Party had alleged that Mr Gandhi had abducted and raped a woman in Uttar Pradesh in December 2006

Rahul Gandhi absolved of 'rape' charge, but SC slashes fine on ex-SP MLA Kishore Samrite - Indian Express

http://www.indybay.org/uploads/2007/01/29/rahul.pdf

I despise Rahul Gandhi beyond reason but this post just makes me :lol:

If it's in a youtube video, it must be true.

Subramania Swami will not acknowledge any such dismissal. BTW what happened to his threat of national protest if Rafale is selected?

Shazlion : Sweetie, you need to stop doing this, nobody but you believes these you tube conspiracy theories. This is such waste of your time .

You sure he is NOT gay or Bisexual
No, I think she has been his long term girl friend for some time now. I think she was with him that time he was caught at Boston's. Logan airport with $ 100 k in his suitcase.

I don't know why he doesn't just marry her, maybe because she is not indian and it wouldn't play well.

Back
Top Bottom