What's new

Game of Thrones fans?

The true murderer.Clock is ticking,who is next on hit list.Who will be the next human sacrifice to satisfy this old fat man's bloodlust.:mad:
Already names scratched off hitlist -
Viserys targeryn,ned stark,khal drogo,robb stark,catelyn stark,Talisa stark,joffrey,renly baratheon,robert baratheon,jon arryn....:cray:

WESTEROS IN PDF

gimme your opinion about similarity between personally of PDF member and westeros world you should full the empty post just follow my rule ill give you example​

king on iron throne @Sinan

king sinan the king on the turkish iron thrones his personalty is similar to aegon the conquer :azn:

hand of the king @xenon54
close to sinan his persinalty is similar to jon arryn wise and peaceful :lol:

master of law @ASQ-1918
very intelligence and lawful never saw him trolling some one :agree:

master of coin @rmi5
azeris are good at bazar :haha:

master of whispers @Kaan
i remember when @al-Hasani newly returned from long ban @Kaan write in a lot of thread : al-hasani return al-hasani return :sarcastic: that was the old good funny days

master of ships @T-123456
t-123456 goes to fishing in real life so :ashamed:

grandmeaster @Targon
he knows the things you all may not ! he is also a peaceful man :D

lord commander of kings guard @ghara ghan
ofc i ill always be a boss :rofl:
kings guards @telkon @xxxKULxxx @Armstrong @LegionnairE @what @Ostad

king of dragonstone @Neptune
proven mod and tank analyze lawful intelligence @Neptune is pure iron, black and hard and strong, yes, but brittle, the way iron gets. He’ll break before he bends ;) his personally is close to king stannis
king of stormland and rench @al-Hasani
after crushing a lot of skulls in DPF @al-Hasani also know as skull crusher among his people gets dominion over stomlands and the rench :butcher: i ill take his personalty as king robert :D

king in the north @Azeri440
he is boss for him self we take north as azerbijan :woot: his personally is close to king robb @atatwolf is his vanguard

king on iron island @INDIC
like him he is a respectful person
no way ....i want to be the lord commander of the night's watch
mix2-irangif433.gif

So we would appoint @RazPaK as khal drogo. :lol::lol::lol:
@Talon can be Daenerys Targaryen :lol:
@Talon :man_in_love: why i didn't hear about her before ?
676419_bighug.gif
im ready to leave @Sinan and join her queens guard :chilli: but if she accept me
366219_4plnvbq.gif
im promise to win the iron throne for her
675419_5oi8bg518prc367n.gif
in this way @LegionnairE can be the next lord commander in red keep , i don't think he let @Ostad to go to wall :rofl: btw i agree on @RazPaK he is a khal by all mean :lol: the good news is he is banned so we could kidnap @Talon

Last edited:
@Talon :man_in_love: why i didn't hear about her before ?
676419_bighug.gif
im ready to leave @Sinan and join her queens guard :chilli: but if she accept me
366219_4plnvbq.gif
im promise to won the iron throne for her
675419_5oi8bg518prc367n.gif
in this way @LegionnairE can be the next lord commander in red keep , i don't think he let @Ostad to go to wall :rofl: btw i agree on @RazPaK ye is a khal by all mean :lol: the good news is he is banned so we could kidnap @Talon
images

funny-pictures-love-revenge.jpg

:whistle::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom