What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

Masooleh in snow:

13920914102455691_PhotoL.jpg

13920914102439466_PhotoL.jpg

13920914102457313_PhotoL.jpg

13920914102458936_PhotoL.jpg

13920914102442711_PhotoL.jpg

Beautiful . I wish I was there right now , though its snowy here .

You are in Tehran too? It's not snowing around here, I'm in northwestern Tehran.

I love snow, madly I mean. One of my fantasies is being trapped in a blizzard on the road!
I know I sound crazy, but I love these kinds of adventures :D

You are in Tehran too? It's not snowing around here, I'm in northwestern Tehran.

I love snow, madly I mean. One of my fantasies is being trapped in a blizzard on the road!
I know I sound crazy, but I love these kinds of adventures :D

Yep , I'm in northwest ( close to the mountain ) and I love snow too .

That doesn't sound crazy but might be hard and make you cry which happened to me .

I know I sound crazy
, but I love these kinds of adventures :D

sigh...

If only you knew what it's actually like lol

What you think it looks like (beautiful snowy weather, between 0 and -5 at the most):
image.jpeg

What it actually looks like (buckets of ice coming down the sky, -10385 degrees)
edmonton_crash.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

sigh...

If only you knew what it's actually like lol

What you think it looks like (beautiful snowy weather, between 0 and -5 at the most):
image.jpeg

What it actually looks like (buckets of ice coming down the sky, -10385 degrees)
edmonton_crash.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

I know, I have seen it here, but if only I was sure I wouldn't die alone in there, still I would be satisfied. Lol

Back
Top Bottom