What's new

Gaddafi is dead

:eek::eek: There's video of Gaddafi being sodomized during capture.. Open this link at your own risk!! VERY VERY GRAPHIC..YOU ARE WARNED!! ********.com - Video Shows Gaddafi Being Sodomized
If its true then Libyan rebels are in legal trouble!

This is outrageous. If this video is not fake and it doesnt look like its fake is disgraceful to any normal human being. For the rebels to do this and it be covered up is a great sin. The eyes of the world are on Libya. Granted Gaddafi did wrong and should have been perhaps put on trial but to do this to a human is a disgraceful act and these people are low lifes. I am dumbfounded at those idiots that are praising the rebels. Shame on them.

Assalam alaikum

Mousa alsadr ( father like figure for amal shia party and hizb ) disappeared when he landed in libya so they always hated him and blamed him, my iraqi friends always claim qadhafi provided missiles to khomeni during their war with iraq strange relation

unfortunately ppl of chad ( i m sure many ppl never know about them ) curse qadhafi for all the problems they had and many others do the same

TARIQ

lets hope that zionist fat fxxxs aka as saudi royal family is overthrown soon as well

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

This is outrageous. If this video is not fake and it doesnt look like its fake is disgraceful to any normal human being. For the rebels to do this and it be covered up is a great sin. The eyes of the world are on Libya. Granted Gaddafi did wrong and should have been perhaps put on trial but to do this to a human is a disgraceful act and these people are low lifes. I am dumbfounded at those idiots that are praising the rebels. Shame on them.

the point is these criminals are the ones that the west have been supporting so thy get some free and or cheap oil they are to blame. These criminals wouldnt even have got out of bengazi without nato and west support

Gaddafi, Saddam, Bhutto, Shah faisal... anybody left from that 74 conference who was not killed?

However.. I do not have any sympathy for Gaddafi or Saddam..
both were horrible to their own people.. and cowards .. hiding in sewerage pipes.
If they truly were leaders.. they would have come out the faced the music.

True leaders come out and face a horde even when there is no hope..
and take arrows in their chest.

lets hope that zionist fat fxxxs aka as saudi royal family is overthrown soon as well

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

the point is these criminals are the ones that the west have been supporting so thy get some free and or cheap oil they are to blame. These criminals wouldnt even have got out of bengazi without nato and west support
Would you like some ketchup for that chip on your shoulder?
Of course they wouldn't they were against a trained army, most of them were just normal people.

Of course they wouldn't they were against a trained army, most of them were just normal people.

like the normal people in america or uk who are called protesters and crimianls and locked up. Hows coventry sikh boy like the british flag do we?

Jamie to put a stick up a seriously injured guys bottom is not the behavior of a normal person. Do you think that is normal? Ar you telling me you are a normal person?
In my eyes normal people should have brought him in and questioned him on the potential atrocities he had committed. I think they wanted him dead because dead bodies cant tell their side of the story and reveal to the world to what extent and type of skeletons the west had in Gaddaffis closet.

like the normal people in america or uk who are called protesters and crimianls and locked up. Hows coventry sikh boy like the british flag do we?
Nought wrong with being a protester, it is your right in a democracy. But when you start burning and looting then you become a criminal. If you cannot understand that then you have no hope.
How's Coventry? Been there once, wasn't very nice. Sikh? No I am not a Sikh. I do quite like the British flag yeh.
What the hell was that about?? Do you need help?

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Jamie to put a stick up a seriously injured guys bottom is not the behavior of a normal person. Do you think that is normal? Ar you telling me you are a normal person?
In my eyes normal people should have brought him in and questioned him on the potential atrocities he had committed. I think they wanted him dead because dead bodies cant tell their side of the story and reveal to the world to what extent and type of skeletons the west had in Gaddaffis closet.
Hmmm, what they did was wrong. Not normal no. Although they must have been very angry, mob mentality. Ever read Lord of the Flies?
I would have quite liked him to answer about Lockerbie. Lets hope not all the rebels are like that.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hmmm, what they did was wrong. Not normal no. Although they must have been very angry, mob mentality. Ever read Lord of the Flies?
I would have quite liked him to answer about Lockerbie. Lets hope not all the rebels are like that.

Well its a bit late now. They these criminals wouldnt have got out of bengazi if west hadnt supported them. Crimianl western govnts got together with a few criminals to steal oil. At least now even you admit that you have no moral high ground and west are morrally bankrupt

Well its a bit late now. They these criminals wouldnt have got out of bengazi if west hadnt supported them. Crimianl western govnts got together with a few criminals to steal oil. At least now even you admit that you have no moral high ground and west are morrally bankrupt
Yes, because as I already said they were against an army. Cool, whatever you say, we are stealing oil.
Where have I admitted that? Whatever gets you to sleep at night buddy. Slow down with your typing too.

Yes, because as I already said they were against an army. Cool, whatever you say, we are stealing oil.
Where have I admitted that? Whatever gets you to sleep at night buddy. Slow down with your typing too.

lol you dont even realise what your posting at times jamie that is funny

Selling weapons and getting cheaper oil are the only reasons I see for intervention. *Also his other projects such as Africa's own currency.

032311Europe_Libya_800.jpg

from what i remember the so called rebels couldnt even defend bengazi without western help. and if he was so unpoular how come it took 10 months of western and nato supports to get to this situation and even now the most likely outcome is civil war and cheap oil for western countries.

Two points.

- This business of 'cheap oil for the West' is getting old. Even though it may be true, it is, as I said, the fault of the Arab/Muslim world to let the situation get so out of hand that the Western vultures swooped in. It was the Arab League that asked the UN/NATO to intervene, and then shed crocodile tears. No point crying now.

- Secondly, there is no doubt that the rebels include some very distasteful characters. Civil wars are a messy business; it is a complete breakdown of law and order, so anyone with access to a gun will join the fray and indulge in their basest desires. The challenge now is for Libya to steer clear of the Afghan and Somali experience and try to rein in these wildcards to form a civilized government.

In all this, the fact remains that senior, respectable members of Libyan society, including diplomats and generals, openly rejected Gaddafi. For all his good works earlier, Gaddafi lost the plot when he hired foreign thugs to terrorize his own people and ordered his airforce to fire on civilians. These are not Western propaganda; these are documented facts.

Assalam alaikum

i also don't understand my pakistani brothers all the time they r talking about the dictators , now they r not happy when one of the longest running dictators is gone he was there by force and weapons of the west and now got out with the help of the same weapons.

TARIQ
Thanks, I think your Pakistani brothers want one thing for themselves and another thing for others. eg. they want taliban in afghanistan but not in Pakistan. so this is expected.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom