What's new

Gaddafi is dead

:eek::eek: There's video of Gaddafi being sodomized during capture.. Open this link at your own risk!! VERY VERY GRAPHIC..YOU ARE WARNED!! ********.com - Video Shows Gaddafi Being Sodomized
If its true then Libyan rebels are in legal trouble!

Keep quite. It is being done for the human rights. You can kill, rape and torture any one if it is for human rights and democracy.

Nought wrong with being a protester, it is your right in a democracy. But when you start burning and looting then you become a criminal. If you cannot understand that then you have no hope.
How's Coventry? Been there once, wasn't very nice. Sikh? No I am not a Sikh. I do quite like the British flag yeh.
What the hell was that about?? Do you need help?

So it is wrong to burn and loot. Hmmm, but it is ok to take up the gun against the state and appeal for help from foreign powers. Maybe Londoners should have taken up guns and appealed to China and Russia for assistance. Hmmm, it is more reasonable. By the way how many IRA supporters were killed by the occupying regime? I guess it is going to be kept confidential for a long time. That is the nature of a police state.

So it is wrong to burn and loot. Hmmm, but it is ok to take up the gun against the state and appeal for help from foreign powers. Maybe Londoners should have taken up guns and appealed to China and Russia for assistance. Hmmm, it is more reasonable. By the way how many IRA supporters were killed by the occupying regime? I guess it is going to be kept confidential for a long time. That is the nature of a police state.
Well initially the protesters were peaceful. Then they were gunned down. I've watched a video of innocent people being shot. Therefore yes it is okay to take up arms.
And no Londoners shouldn't have done that. The causes are totally different.
The next bit, I have no idea what you're on about.

Well initially the protesters were peaceful. Then they were gunned down. I've watched a video of innocent people being shot. Therefore yes it is okay to take up arms.
And no Londoners shouldn't have done that. The causes are totally different.
The next bit, I have no idea what you're on about.

You are so pathetic. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Initially no protesters were shot on. Not only here but other places too. In Iran when pro-western crowds were burning and looting UK regime was supporting them 24/7. So it is the right of protesters to burn and loot only not in UK it appears as per hypocrites like you. Ah, You know what, you are exposed. You know full well what I am talking about. I am talking about your atrocities against humanity: like when political prisoner starved themselves to death in British prisons, ever heard of politician Boby Sands killed by you? Ever heard of bloody sunday? Russians should have intervened right then and took over that tiny dirty island. But it is never too late even now, you know for some one else with guts to do it.

You are so pathetic. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. Initially no protesters were shot on. Not only here but other places too. In Iran when pro-western crowds were burning and looting UK regime was supporting them 24/7. So it is the right of protesters to burn and loot only not in UK it appears as per hypocrites like you. Ah, You know what, you are exposed. You know full well what I am talking about. I am talking about your atrocities against humanity: like when political prisoner starved themselves to death in British prisons, ever heard of politician Boby Sands killed by you? Ever heard of bloody sunday? Russians should have intervened right then and took over that tiny dirty island. But it is never too late even now, you know for some one else with guts to do it.
2011 Libyan civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read the 2nd and 3rd lines. I mean in the UK, people have pretty much every freedom imaginable.
In Iran, Libya etc, they are not totally free. I think it is right that they protest and, if that doesn't work, then take up arms.
IRA is totally off topic. It happened 30-40 yrs ago. They won't get much sympathy from me.
You are calling the UK a dirty little island?? Care to explain?

2011 Libyan civil war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Read the 2nd and 3rd lines. I mean in the UK, people have pretty much every freedom imaginable.
In Iran, Libya etc, they are not totally free. I think it is right that they protest and, if that doesn't work, then take up arms.
IRA is totally off topic. It happened 30-40 yrs ago. They won't get much sympathy from me.
You are calling the UK a dirty little island?? Care to explain?

Oh wow. Someone using Wikipedia as a source for political information...

Keep quite. It is being done for the human rights. You can kill, rape and torture any one if it is for human rights and democracy.

+1
+ Also, you can take over counties (Especially Oil Generating) if it is for Human Rights

Have some heart, okay? This is the human rights you're talking blindly about:

"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all."
John F. Kennedy

Maybe you should pay a visit to Sirte, see the conditions there and then talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom