What's new

G36 ??

TehS4rge

New Recruit

Reaction score
I thought I found an image on Google of Pak SOG with G36 rifles, Does Pakistan use Nato calibres?

Well Pakistan does use the M16/M-4 for special forces even the FN 2000

So why not with 5.56 for the G-36

Pakistani%2BF2000.JPEG

I thought I found an image on Google of Pak SOG with G36 rifles, Does Pakistan use Nato calibres?

Can you post the pic? i havent seen a SSG operator with G-36... And yes Pak armed forces use NATO calibres.

They are PAF Special Forces. SSG and SSG (N) use CAR 15 and AKs

My frnd SSG,SSN,SSW all use various types of weapons not just CAR 15 and AKs... we have seen AUG,M-4,M16 variants,AK variants,G-3A3s,CAR 15,FN 2000 etc in their use many times in many pictures... and yet we have an american soldier who has a pic of SSG operater with G-36! < which is something new for atleast me...

My frnd SSG,SSN,SSW all use various types of weapons not just CAR 15 and AKs... we have seen AUG,M-4,M16 variants,AK variants,G-3A3s,CAR 15,FN 2000 etc in their use many times in many pictures... and yet we have an american soldier who has a pic of SSG operater with G-36! < which is something new for atleast me...

Agred, but was reading a stock report and majority of their stocks consist of AKs and CAR 15. Handguns include Glocks and TTs. But I guess the authenticity of the stock reports is qestionable.

Well you never know. ;)
Pakistan is seeking replacement for the G-3. ;)

I am informed of what the new rifles are. ;)
No, not G-36. But a few G-36s maybe seen, for testing/trials. ;)

Well you never know. ;)
Pakistan is seeking replacement for the G-3. ;)

I am informed of what the new rifles are. ;)
No, not G-36. But a few G-36s maybe seen, for testing/trials. ;)

How can you throw the line, hook us then not reel us in? Tell us more about the bold part please....

Agred, but was reading a stock report and majority of their stocks consist of AKs and CAR 15. Handguns include Glocks and TTs. But I guess the authenticity of the stock reports is qestionable.

No dude.. Special forces have changed massively in the last few years..and no the majority of the stock doesnt consist of AKs and CAR 15s... specially SSN,SSW they dont even operate AKs.... their weapons of choice ar M-4,FN 2000,etc but not AKs... AKs i/was mostly used by SSG.

I am still trying to find it on Google, by the way I couldn't send you my address. I was limited by a post # restriction. Options?

How can you throw the line, hook us then not reel us in? Tell us more about the bold part please....

Sorry cannot. But take the induction of this G36 as a part of same program.

I don't know about the rifels but heard that Army is bringing in the series of P-40 and P- 38 handguns

I don't know about the rifels but heard that Army is bringing in the series of P-40 and P- 38 handguns
That would be an excellent decision, I am a huge fan of the 1911 That said FN P40 does the job nicely! I have carried both the 1911 and the M-9 during operations so i could not offer any insight on the P-38 beside reputation and word of mouth.

Well Pakistan does use the M16/M-4 for special forces even the FN 2000

So why not with 5.56 for the G-36

Pakistani%2BF2000.JPEG

I got something to say about this picture but this thread is not the right place but I will ask about the guns for now. what bore are they? whats their origin?

Back
Top Bottom