What's new

G3 - Myths & Reality

ngl Salman Ali is legit.

It'd be great if our other industry heads (PAC, HIT, KSEW, etc) took this approach discussing their organizations, products, etc.
He is POF’s main small arms guys… so yes as legit as they come.

Seems he got pissed at us bickering about G3 platform and decided to make the series :D

Would love to see him discuss use of suppressors on the platform too.
I think he is addressing the arm chair warriors community on PDF who have been more vicious for G3 replacement than PMLN is for IK govt replacement by hook or crook. And @Zarvan is the chairman of these arm chair warriors :laugh:

Last edited:
I think he is addressing the arm chair warriors community on PDF who have been more vicious against G3 than, PMLN is against IK govt. And @Zarvan is the chairman of these arm chair warriors :laugh:
As far as @Zarvan is concerned, Salman Ali's the reason why PA didn't get SCAR.

Salman Ali spreading the G3 propaganda versus Zarvan and his SCAR agenda.

I think he is addressing the arm chair warriors community on PDF who have been more vicious against G3 than, PMLN is against IK govt. And @Zarvan is the chairman of these arm chair warriors :laugh:
Very inciteful and in line with what I have been saying. Their is too much G3 hate on PDF. G3 is still an effective battle rifle today. Their is a reason why some NATO troops were forced to get G3's out of storage to fight the Taliban in Afghanistan.

That said, G3 does lag in ergonomics and modularity when compared to other platforms.

Last edited:
As far as @Zarvan is concerned, Salman Ali's the reason why PA didn't get SCAR.

Salman Ali spreading the G3 propaganda versus Zarvan and his SCAR agenda.
Hence I am quite content if bw20/21 are able to address G3 shortcomings without a large investment. I mean if it is as good as G3 in all aspects but is better at least in:
- weight
- recoil
- modularity (accessories etc.)
- looks (for PDF members)
Then we have a winner worth mass producing using mostly the same machinery and without large capital investment.

Last edited:
Hence I am quite content if bw20/21 are able to address G3 shortcomings without large investment. I mean if it is as good as G3 in all aspects but is better at least in:
- weight
- recoil
- modularity (accessories etc.)
- looks (for PDF members)
Then we have a winner worth mass producing using mostly the same machinery and without large capital investment or troop re- training.
Too much power with low magazine capacity
This weapon is fast becoming a burden mind I say even obsolete in some ways...

Looks wise, I think it still looks awesome especially considering it was competing with ugly a** AK and m16

Last edited:
Too much power with low magazine capacity
This weapon is fast becoming a burden mind I say even obsolete in some ways...

Looks wise, I think it still looks awesome especially considering it was competing with ugly a** AK and m16
That’s to do with ammo. Like they showed BW21 comes in 556 and 762x39 too. So the mag capacity will accordingly be more. It would be one platform that provides for all ammo types and applications. From battle of rifle to assault rifle to CQB carbine.

If they can demonstrate suppressor then BW21 would be a complete solution.

Hi

Proven---tested---reliable.

Do not fix if it is not broken---.

Basically, these videos are saying. tawadi derwashi te mufakry di aisy dey tesi. Hazrat @Zarvan

arramay nal baho bohtay FN SCAR de ashiq.

Back
Top Bottom