What's new

FUTURE STRIKE: India's hypersonic vehicle (HSTDV) ready for ground tests

It has speed of Mach 8 it will be increased as technology improves, but sad part is we dont have test facilities for hyper-sonic vehicles otherwise we would have been the first country to test... And we are already delayed by 4-5 years....but sure if successful will be of great help....But this will not be the only the technology used for hyper sonic missile, we already have shourya missile capable of mach 6....so does russia....!!! i guess it will be used as hyper-sonic loitering missile...!!!

I am happy that 5-6 hypersonic missile project with different ranges are carried on, so even if we fail in one or two we will have 4 other back ups....but guess what will happen if all projects succeed...!!!

there will be massive flood in our western front & north east...bcz our enemies pissing in their pants....:help:

there will be massive flood in our western front & north east...bcz our enemies pissing in their pants....:help:
brother, no need to insult the enemy, even enemies can show respect and i don;t think the Chinese are behind us and with all three countries being a nuclear power definetly no one is going to pee in their pants.

I think china is ahead in some fields, that's why US fears them....China has showed some matured technology like anti-sat, laser,
submarine, artillery,cyber warfare, military diplomacy.... these are fields they are likely a head till 2020...if are able to beat them in these areas we surely can stand toe to toe against them.

But we should not forget that we are also matured in some fields and have worlds largest Remote sensing satellite (spy satellite), anti-ship missile, soft diplomacy, and lastly our democracy....

Chinese say " Two tigers cant stay in one hill" and do all possible antics to constrain us...

And We say " there is lots of space in the world to stay together" that's the difference...

The main back bone of their economy is manufacturing and production....we should tackle them by opening this sector...we will be attractive as short distance than china for transportation by sea...There other strength is rare earth materials....join with US and like minded countries to tackle them on economic front...If we start now we will be on par with them in 2020.

So our agenda should be ECONOMIC, MILITARY, CYBER WARFARE.

good research project...
but looking at the fact that nobody on the world has yet perfected scramjet vehicles..the chances are slim for india doing it in a couple years.

Sir, that is an illeterate response. Brahmos is best example of a perfected scram jet

I think china is ahead in some fields, that's why US fears them....China has showed some matured technology like anti-sat, laser,
submarine, artillery,cyber warfare, military diplomacy.... these are fields they are likely a head till 2020...if are able to beat them in these areas we surely can stand toe to toe against them.

But we should not forget that we are also matured in some fields and have worlds largest Remote sensing satellite (spy satellite), anti-ship missile, soft diplomacy, and lastly our democracy....

Chinese say " Two tigers cant stay in one hill" and do all possible antics to constrain us...

And We say " there is lots of space in the world to stay together" that's the difference...

The main back bone of their economy is manufacturing and production....we should tackle them by opening this sector...we will be attractive as short distance than china for transportation by sea...There other strength is rare earth materials....join with US and like minded countries to tackle them on economic front...If we start now we will be on par with them in 2020.

So our agenda should be ECONOMIC, MILITARY, CYBER WARFARE.

Buddy,US is afraid of no one.They are ahead on every military field than PRC except super sonic LACMs.And yeah,PRC is ahead in than us in terms of Artillery,BMs,LACMs,UAVs etc but we are now chaching up fast.PRC may have developed multiple 155mm howitzers and we haven't that doesn't mean the tech is not available with in ARDE.Infact ARDE had developed a prototype 185mm L52 field gun as far back as mid 80's but IA even refused to conduct user trials siting its heavy weight despite the fact that ARDE gun had longer range and much more devastating than 155mm guns. Had the army accepted it,tgey wouldn't have suffered like they are now.Even the gap in the field of LACM has heen covered and surpassed with the induction of Shaurya missiles.And hopefully DRDO will be able to bridge the gap in the field of SSBNs and SSNs.
On the other hand,in some cases,we ar ahead than PRC like ground based radars,tanks,anti ship cruise missiles,FSAPDS rounds,ATGMs etc.

i think we can do much better than this.First we need to stop the brain drain.Our defense PSUs should increase the wages offered.PSU's are directly recruiting from IITs and NITs but no one wants to go there except for ISRO. 8 of my seniors got placed at 74 lakhs per annum in microsoft and facebook in campus placement then who is gonna go for the PSU's offering such low packages. Instead of buying all these weapons from abroad we should invest in our PSUs along with the reforms in their policies.

India can only talk and talk but dont deliver anything India is a poor country they cant come up with anything hahahaha...well in your FACE.

i think it will take at least a decade of research work to perfect it.

its just ground testing that too on model. so after this many corrections will be made and then a prototype will be made followed by induction of this weapon carrier. moreover as it is so powerful and un-stoppable that not more than half a dozen will be bought that too at most

Outstanding, Ananth Kishnan M giving bomb shells one after another.

This 1500 km range HSTDV will be game changer for India. Its scramjet engine, low altitude hypersonic flight, stealth design will give the enemy no chance of survival.

Back
Top Bottom