What's new

Future Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi Arabia has no future unless it gives women full rights, stops becoming the puppet of Uncle SAM, Accepts the Shia's as equal Muslim Brothers, apologize for doing noting while GAZA was burning, cut off all dependence on the west and industrialize, and apologize to the Muslim world for dividing.

Saudi Arabia has no future unless it gives women full rights, stops becoming the puppet of Uncle SAM, Accepts the Shia's as equal Muslim Brothers, apologize for doing noting while GAZA was burning, cut off all dependence on the west and industrialize, and apologize to the Muslim world for dividing.

Ah I think this is your perfect world
mylittleponyfivefriends.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Can only agree with the bold parts. Add this one too:

• And they stop the racism and brutality with Expats in KSA.

Ah I think this is your perfect world
mylittleponyfivefriends.th.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

What Perfect world ? are women not entitled to Rights ?? Noting in the Quran says they can't drive, In the Quran it says we can fight the Aggressor when they attack US, the Palestinians are doing it and Saudi Arabia tells them to stop ? I like it how Saudi's try to give us Muslims Moral lessons when they drink, Have Prostitutes, Aid the enemy over their own Muslim Brothers, etc etc the Quran warns of people like this, Now I don't hold any ill towards Saudi's because their my Brothers, Wahabism has corrupted you guys.

Can only agree with the bold parts. Add this one too:

• And they stop the racism and brutality with Expats in KSA.

First. King.Abdullah has pushed America to push Israel to stop its Gaza assault. But he didn't go screaming to everyone like a certain country did.
King.fahad was the person who brought us to the US in the first place after they got scared after King.Faisal was assassinated because of his anti-western pro-Islamic attitude. and that person i still thank God everyday that he died but wished he would die sooner but damage already have been done.
King.Abdullah on the other hand is distancing us from the USA and following suit of King.Faisal but he is doing it on a grander scale but his plan wasn't like Faisal's which was immediate. Instead it is a plan for the next 25-30 years to accomplish. And his favorite words are "Patience is virtue"

King.Abdullah says Iranians are Muslims are a brotherly nation at that. But the damn clerics in the country are going against him and as I said his plan is 25-30 years in the future. when we are finally free from the clerics which Fahad put into power.

We are trying to industrilize what do you think all these projects are about??
We did not divide the Muslim world this is why I hate Iranian propaganda.

What Perfect world ? are women not entitled to Rights ?? Noting in the Quran says they can't drive, In the Quran it says we can fight the Aggressor when they attack US, the Palestinians are doing it and Saudi Arabia tells them to stop ? I like it how Saudi's try to give us Muslims Moral lessons when they drink, Have Prostitutes, Aid the enemy over their own Muslim Brothers, etc etc the Quran warns of people like this, Now I don't hold any ill towards Saudi's because their my Brothers, Wahabism has corrupted you guys.

AFTER ALL YOU SAY YOU SAY YOU DONT HOLD ILL???
You pretty much made us kuffar. And women driving now is all about my point of clerics losing power but its going to take time. And since when did we tell palastenians to stop??? we are the biggest supporters of Palastenians who feeds you this crab??

AFTER ALL YOU SAY YOU SAY YOU DONT HOLD ILL???
You pretty much made as kuffar. And women driving now is all about my point of clerics losing power but its going to take time. And since when did we tell palastenians to stop??? we are the biggest supporters of Palastenians who feeds you this crab??

Actually calling a fellow muslim a Kuffar is the Biggest sign of the Kuffar, It's no secret Saudi Arabia wanted to get Rid of Hamas it sided with Israel on that, Israel held secret talks with the Saudi royal family can you explain that ? I'v been to the West bank before and I seen how bad it is and the money you guys sent is in the hands of the Corrupt Fatah, you guys probably Sold Jerusalem to Israel anyway. Nobody feeds me this Crab ^^ :cheers:

I apologize for the typo of "us" to "as" which is what you built on this entire statement.

Saudi's should overthrow their dictators. They should sack the shameless royal family. They're spending the oil wealth on (Maroccan) prostitutes, gambling, drinking, expensive foreign trips and partying on boats, with 'fashion models' flown over the whole world.

Without the oil, there will be no Saudi-arabia. Saudi-arabia needs a revolution. As soon as possible.

They shouldn't have recognized the Taliban if their arch nemesis Osama who was deported was hiding there, and they put lots of Madrassas on our heads. These guys think with their stomachs, that's the problem. I don't like Iran but Saudi Arabia has done personal damage to Pakistan.

assalam alaikum

i wonder why the so hard attack on saudia , those ppl who demand saudies to give equal right to shias ask the same from iran shia live better in saudia then sunnies living in iran.

Last Hope brother i like ur writings if the expat r not treated well let them go back or let them stand for their rights or let the gop stands for their rights
i was born in saudia and lived many years played soccer in streets and grounds, believe me never let anybody treat me bad neither in saudia and not in any other country i visited or studied

Ppl of Saudia and the Government r one of the few countries that love pakistanies and stand by them why we criticize them so hard while all those ppl who come ever here and talk about saudies when they have a big contract or good deals tell us saudies r coming closer to them

PPl of saudia r happy with their royal family until now so they r rulling them

TARIQ

assalam alaikum

i wonder why the so hard attack on saudia , those ppl who demand saudies to give equal right to shias ask the same from iran shia live better in saudia then sunnies living in iran.

Last Hope brother i like ur writings if the expat r not treated well let them go back or let them stand for their rights or let the gop stands for their rights
i was born in saudia and lived many years played soccer in streets and grounds, believe me never let anybody treat me bad neither in saudia and not in any other country i visited or studied

Ppl of Saudia and the Government r one of the few countries that love pakistanies and stand by them why we criticize them so hard while all those ppl who come ever here and talk about saudies when they have a big contract or good deals tell us saudies r coming closer to them

PPl of saudia r happy with their royal family until now so they r rulling them

TARIQ

please do not change the topic. in iran sunnis can live freely and observe their officially recognized religion with several in iran's parliment. In pak all are free to observe their religion and there is no discrimination here. so behold and do not think saudi is doing everything right while they even harmed our nation pakistan and still supporting terrorists elements. I too have my friends still working there and some serving in its military.

saudi cannot progress until it stops discrimination and grant equal rights to its citizen. these discrimiantion in holy lands were only started by saud and those never existed before.

it is a long list for saudi to fix and without a revolution such a change in impossible.

what about democracy in saudi?
what about the ban on driving on women?
what about women participation in elections?
what about oil money?
what about billion dollars palaces?
what about discrimination of other muslims?
what about poverty elimination?
what about its support to terrorism?

regarding our government and the saudi, both are same and two sides of the same coin. both are usa allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom