What's new

Future of Bangladesh

can't u stop being negative............if pakistan,india and bangladesh join......muslims won't be that much of a minority......and how would any1 call worlds largest muslim population country to be a depressed minority!!!!?????:what:

Please keep your Akhand bharati wet dreams to yourself, Bangladesh is not interested. Why on earth would we want to give up our independence and hard earned freedom to become a MINORITY, in a hindu nation?

Hey! All of you! Stop talking about Khalifa and Muslim Ummah. In the future, all progressive countries are going to be secular. Most Muslims are so stuck in the past, they don't even realize how many years have passed since the industrial revolution. I wouldn't be surprised if the Arab countries relearn to use stone age tools once oil runs out.

For all those contributing, talk about how we can replenish our dwindling supply of resources with new natral/energy resources stolen from other developing countries and asteroids (oh just realized we don't have a space program, dammit!).

Thanks to Zabanya/Bludgeon, Fair&Unbiased, Farhan, hinduguy for writing posts relevant to the topic in the first page. :tup:

can't u stop being negative............if pakistan,india and bangladesh join......muslims won't be that much of a minority......and how would any1 call worlds largest muslim population country to be a depressed minority!!!!?????:what:

Two reasons:
1. Most Indian states would oppose reunification.
2. Most Bangladeshis would oppose uniting with India. Even Awami League will oppose it.

Hey! All of you! Stop talking about Khalifa and Muslim Ummah. In the future, all progressive countries are going to be secular. Most Muslims are so stuck in the past, they don't even realize how many years have passed since the industrial revolution. I wouldn't be surprised if the Arab countries relearn to use stone age tools once oil runs out.

For all those contributing, talk about how we can replenish our dwindling supply of resources with new natral/energy resources stolen from other developing countries and asteroids (oh just realized we don't have a space program, dammit!).

BMW and Toyota are already working together to develop alternative technologies.
Toyota, BMW Join Hands on Green Technology

Clock is ticking for the Arabs and Russians :lol:
9914383-time-is-running-time-slips-away-working-against-clock-losing-hours.jpg

IF U REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW UNITY THEN WE(PAKISTANI'S,BANGLADESHI'S AND INDIAN'S)SHOULD GET UNITED AS 1 NATION AS HISTORICALLY WE ARE ALL BROTHERS!!!!!!!DON'T THINK ABOUT UNITING WITH PEOPLE U DON'T HAVE A BLOOD RELATION WITH BUT JUST WITH BLIND FAITH!!!!

Absolutely BS idea....why do some of the Indian guys always predict that India,Pak and BD same culture...We should always remeber than there is some similarity of Pak culture with India like Pujabi and Sindh..But neither Pakistan culture is all about Punjab and Sindh culture nor Indian culture is all about north Indian culture...South India does not damn share anything with neither Pak nor BD...Simillarly N-E India culture does not have any linkage to neither Pak nor BD...

So indian members should honestly come out of this delusion about india pak bd united....Try to learn to respect each individual nations culture independently....Or else dont propage your high voltage idea...

What you want Bangladesh to be a part of a hindu majority nation and become a minority? In your Akhand Bharati wet dreams, mate. Bangladesh is a independent muslim majority nation, its never going to join india, period. Frankly there is NO advantage in doing so...

don't get angry man I love bangladesh more than myself it was just hypothetical and in that I said the countries pakistan india bangladesh makes an confed. muslims will rule muslims hindus will rule hindus
and secular will be who ever wants to be in that way kashmir problem won't be there riot against muslims in gujarat or assam will not happen hindus won't rule us we will not rule them but than again I am not that knowledgeable it will never happen and we hate each other so yes who ever dream of akand bharot is having wet dream myself I don't want it someone was discussing I just mention the idean ok so no anger

don't get angry man I love bangladesh more than myself it was just hypothetical and in that I said the countries pakistan india bangladesh makes an confed. muslims will rule muslims hindus will rule hindus
and secular will be who ever wants to be in that way kashmir problem won't be there riot against muslims in gujarat or assam will not happen hindus won't rule us we will not rule them but than again I am not that knowledgeable it will never happen and we hate each other so yes who ever dream of akand bharot is having wet dream myself I don't want it someone was discussing I just mention the idean ok so no anger

orig-9164261.jpg

I must slain all of them who talks about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation by any type of aggressors. One Hundred Seventy Million Bangladeshis are ready to clean up all types of animal aggressors and their allies(collaborators) who dream about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation. We are not so ignorable. It is not very easy to digest the Bangladesh Territory. If we are attacked we must cut our enemies into several pieces for our survival. To all aggressors, Don't look at Bangladesh as a hungry animal. We must turn out the eyes of the aggressor for our survival. Collaborators have no place in our territory. If they want to address something misguiding matter, people are enough to treat with those dirty animals. We are not a myth. We are the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi Nation continua-tor of the ancient Dravidian Nation.

We have got the leader like Vashani. One Hundred Seventy Million Vashanis are ready to defend their own country.

We are the eighth largest Nation of the world, uni-religion based, uni-language based, uni-ethnicity based and uni-culture based homogenous Nation. Never be jealous by observing our purity.

We know well how to defend ourselves. We are Bangladeshi. This is our identity. If you attack our nationality, We must kill you.
Be Careful.

I must slain all of them who talks about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation by any type of aggressors. One Hundred Seventy Million Bangladeshis are ready to clean up all types of animal aggressors and their allies(collaborators) who dream about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation. We are not so ignorable. It is not very easy to digest the Bangladesh Territory. If we are attacked we must cut our enemies into several pieces for our survival. To all aggressors, Don't look at Bangladesh as a hungry animal. We must turn out the eyes of the aggressor for our survival. Collaborators have no place in our territory. If they want to address something misguiding matter, people are enough to treat with those dirty animals. We are not a myth. We are the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi Nation continua-tor of the ancient Dravidian Nation.

We have got the leader like Vashani. One Hundred Seventy Million Vashanis are ready to defend their own country.

We are the eighth largest Nation of the world, uni-religion based, uni-language based, uni-ethnicity based and uni-culture based homogenous Nation. Never be jealous by observing our purity.

We know well how to defend ourselves. We are Bangladeshi. This is our identity. If you attack our nationality, We must kill you.
Be Careful.

Calm down buddy, no one will grasp bangladesh, india for sure will never even think of that.

No akhand bharat please. We need to deal with our poverty first, and trade and good relation with bd/pak may help. Not unification.
Anyway as thread starter said please stick to topic.

Back
Top Bottom