What's new

Future of Bangladesh

1.There is a theory which says the opposite. If sea level rises, the tidal flow in our rivers will become slower. If the water in our rivers flow slower there will be more sedimentation. Which in fact will cause our land surface to rise.

2. But it is a sin for settling such a concentration of humans in the richest soil on earth. This should be left for agriculture and we should move into surrounding region: Arakan, Chin, NE, and E India upto the Rajmahal Hills. In fact we should plan to get back the kingdom that we had lost to the British on 23 June 1757.

Better you plan to reclaim the Pala Empire which stretched up to Kabul. :rofl:

Better you plan to reclaim the Pala Empire which stretched up to Kabul. :rofl:

1.Muslims have awaken, and the tendency to create a Muslim confederacy is getting stronger. Soon enough the Muslims fro S Cambodia, S Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, Timor, Andaman-Nicobar, S Burma, Arakan , BD , revived Kingdom of Sirajuddawla and towards Pakistan and Afghanistan will be a reality. This is not BS. Look at the demography in the eastern Indian states.

2. Throughout history Muslims have treated and respected the minorities. We eat with them, share their water well and live with them in the same community. A revived Muslim confideracy will be a deliverance to a lot of people like the tribal/indigenous/dalits of Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chatisgarh and W Bengla.

1.Muslims have awaken, and the tendency to create a Muslim confederacy is getting stronger. Soon enough the Muslims fro S Cambodia, S Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, Timor, Andaman-Nicobar, S Burma, Arakan , BD , revived Kingdom of Sirajuddawla and towards Pakistan and Afghanistan will be a reality. This is not BS. Look at the demography in the eastern Indian states.

2. Throughout history Muslims have treated and respected the minorities. We eat with them, share their water well and live with them in the same community. A revived Muslim confideracy will be a deliverance to a lot of people like the tribal/indigenous/dalits of Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chatisgarh and W Bengla.

Well bro the reality is that, people in those countries want to be on their own

Malaysia is doing fine
Cambodia, thailand and Burma are not muslim countries. They will not give up their land
Indonesia is doing fine as well
Brunei is a developed country and may not want to join this confederacy of yours
Timor was with a muslim country but got independence from them.

A lot of people come up with different ideas, Bengali confederacy, Ummah, Greater Bengal etc. However, the thing is bro we must try to develop our nations before becoming saviours of others. We are doing quite well with the limited resources we have, furthermore its great to have a country all to ourselves, which many races in the world only can dream about:)

imo a greater bengladesh comprising up of modern day bengladesh and occupied states of west bengal and orissa is in the interest of asia........bengladeshi youth can contribute towards the naxalite cause from their pocket money if they want to contribute to the cause and become a part of change.

imo a greater bengladesh comprising up of modern day bengladesh and occupied states of west bengal and orissa is in the interest of asia........bengladeshi youth can contribute towards the naxalite cause from their pocket money if they want to contribute to the cause and become a part of change.

I dont think naxalites want to break away from india, they want political change. Furthermore, bd youths must change our own political game between AL and BNP

Bangladesh just control the population because its land is small

Your meager pocket money wont get them anything.not even a day ration...use your pocket money for your countryman who really needs it ,better donate to some local charity or something, not to support insurgency in your neighbouring country

I have seen many nuts in Pakistan who thinks conquering Delhi is more important than economic boom. But amazed to see that such people do exist in learned Bengalis also. Ok you can have your 10 horses and conquer my Patna city very soon. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

You too seems great follower of Zion Hamid. :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Well bro the reality is that, people in those countries want to be on their own

Malaysia is doing fine
Cambodia, thailand and Burma are not muslim countries. They will not give up their land
Indonesia is doing fine as well
Brunei is a developed country and may not want to join this confederacy of yours
Timor was with a muslim country but got independence from them.

A lot of people come up with different ideas, Bengali confederacy, Ummah, Greater Bengal etc. However, the thing is bro we must try to develop our nations before becoming saviours of others. We are doing quite well with the limited resources we have, furthermore its great to have a country all to ourselves, which many races in the world only can dream about:)

everyday after my salat i pray to Allah to give us Khilafa within my life time. I just want to see a single muslim nation, It is my only dream now....

and yes it is only possible after solidifying nations from inside... We Bangladeshis are divided and our unity is very much fragile.... we have to rise first...

everyday after my salat i pray to Allah to give us Khilafa within my life time. I just want to see a single muslim nation, It is my only dream now....

and yes it is only possible after solidifying nations from inside... We Bangladeshis are divided and our unity is very much fragile.... we have to rise first...
Why not start by reuniting with your pakistani brothers. And then arab brothers.

Why not start by reuniting with your pakistani brothers. And then arab brothers.

Sarcasm! Anyway, the main reason behind quick expansion of Islam was it removed discrimination among people. Tribes, arabs, non arabs, black, white all were equal to Islam. This is the reason bengal converted to Islam. Pakistan was established on Islamic principle and it failed to follow its principle.... Both the Arabs and Pakistanis are guilty of racism ...... Anyway this is why muslims failed ... we muslims are deviated from true islam. We are just muslims by name.... I have said we have to solidify ourselves first and that is according to islamic laws taught by Muhammad (Pbuh)

Back
Top Bottom