What's new

future Hope, Junaid safdar nawaz join politics

@ziaulislam
Brother, I don't want to lose respect for you - but seriously...

Look, you don't have to like IK or his Party.

I don't care if you support the lil' guy, but this Family...

They have ruined the lives of our Nation for decades. Trust me, if given the opportunity, you'd be their next target just to get a free meal at 5-Star Hotel.

Even if you accuse the present Government for bringing the Country to its knees, its just been 3 Years.

The other 2 Families have been at it since 1989...

Hope.....

1640296847404.png

They keep saying they are Democratic (Jumorreiat) complete nonsense when you look how they want to keep hold on to the power..families are running the party ..Complete mockery of Democracy .

@ziaulislam
Brother, I don't want to lose respect for you - but seriously...

Look, you don't have to like IK or his Party.

I don't care if you support the lil' guy, but this Family...

They have ruined the lives of our Nation for decades. Trust me, if given the opportunity, you'd be their next target just to get a free meal at 5-Star Hotel.

Even if you accuse the present Government for bringing the Country to its knees, its just been 3 Years.

The other 2 Families have been at it since 1989...
Sir this guy is handsome and he has nawaz sharif blood that is qualification enough

Plus have you seen him sing and dance 😍

Most of us agree here that economy was in excellent shape in 2018 and that it has only gotten worse afterwards

We should not hold grudges and let young blood take the lead as haroon ur rasheed usually says..i just dont have that clip where he praises the young leadership of maryum nawaz and bilawal bhutto taking the lead

Look IK couldnt make pakistan a rich prosperous country in three years this experiment has failed we nees now experience and tested people with young leadership blood
He is coming you cant stop him..
Next PM..
Both of us will be dead but inshallah if pakistan survives he will be next PM after maryum nawaz retirement

welcome addition, young blood trained well in art of politics will help our future generations
Sign my petition to make nawaz sharif the king of Pakistan.
After all we have dynasties ruling the country, so why not give it a proper name of monarchy instead of a pseudo democracy?

Back
Top Bottom