What's new

Funny Story!!!

Umair Nawaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shimshal lake is located in Hunza Valley, Gilgit-Baltistan.Pakistan
There is a funny story of this lake that after the 2005 earth quake the land naturally twisted such a way that it formed a shape of heart.This lake came in existance in the 2006 when summer came the this lake was flooded by water from surrounding mountain's ice melting then it was first discovered by an army chopper's pilot who took the first phtos of it n it became famous since then.

ViOjw.jpg

There is a funny story of this lake that after the 2005 earth quake the land naturally twisted such a way that it formed a shape of heart.This lake came in existance in the 2006 when summer came the this lake was flooded by water from surrounding mountain's ice melting then it was first discovered by an army chopper's pilot who took the first phtos of it n it became famous since then.

ViOjw.jpg

Sorry but I am a little confused:

How can a lake which came into existence in 2006 be twisted into shape in 2005 earthquake? Do you mean the valley look came in 2005 earthquake and the lake was formed from water from the ice melting in 2006?

How can a lake which came into existence in 2006 be twisted into shape in 2005 earthquake? Do you mean the valley look came in 2005 earthquake and the lake was formed from water from the ice melting in 2006?

Yes, you've answered your question correctly.

areyyyyy..
The geometry of the lake came into existence(heart shape) in 2005 earthquake and in 2006 it was discovered and the lake was formed from water from the ice melting in 2006:D:D

areyyyyy..
The geometry of the lake came into existence(heart shape) in 2005 earthquake and in 2006 it was discovered and the lake was formed from water from the ice melting in 2006:D:D
I think I said that...in the post you quoted :agree:

yup the the quake(which came on 8 October 2005) naturally twisted the sight such way and then when summer came in 2006(April,may or june) it got flooded from near by mountain's melting ice hence was discovered in this shape.

@WebMaster
@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut

please take this to the tourism section.

ViOjw.jpg
Nice Sharing....one more LAKE ...in our PORTFOLIO....:oops:

Back
Top Bottom