What's new

Funding defense projects

Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 28.4% in 2018
Turkey's foreign trade deficit of 55 billion dollars in 2018

https://www.dunya.com/ekonomik-veriler/dis-ticaret-acigi-2018de-yuzde-284-azaldi-haberi-438429

Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 43,5% in 2019
Turkey's foreign trade deficit of 31.1 billion dollars in 2019

https://www.dunya.com/ekonomi/turkiyenin-2019-dis-ticaret-acigi-311-milyar-dolar-haberi-461578

and Turkey develops over 2600 projects to reduce annual imports by $130 billion

When some PDF economists talk that our economy is shit and Dolar is 7,24 they don't mention that some UK based international banks do night operations in TL by buying huge amount of Lira that they don't have. They "Temerrüde düştüler" ( IdontfvckingknowitsEnglish) and today BDDK have banned Citibank, BNP Paribas and UBS from operations in Lira currency. THIS IS A FVCKING SABOTAGE. And we have been dealing with this shıt for 3-4 years including Trump's Pastor Branson TL operations.
One thing is for sure, we are not perfect nor our economy is. But saying "kütük" would run the economy better is BS. Lot's of people here have only social media level economy knowledge and think they know the best.
No no. Ffs why are their so many stupid people. The Internet is in your hands, read a little.

Three main reasons
1. Central Bank is not independent and nobody trust its decisions
2. Having your son in law as minister of finance is a thing thats usually done in banana countries and dictatorships
3. When your interest rate is so low and you got high inflation nobody is keeping their money in TL as they don't believe the announced inflation and they are in negative real gains.

Obviously Erdoğan who don't or has a fake degree thinks he knows economy better than 100% of other economists and the basic rules

Three solutions
1. Increase interest rate
2. Need a swap agreement or go to IMF
3. Structural reforms, independent central bank, and change son in law

Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 28.4% in 2018
Turkey's foreign trade deficit of 55 billion dollars in 2018

https://www.dunya.com/ekonomik-veriler/dis-ticaret-acigi-2018de-yuzde-284-azaldi-haberi-438429

Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 43,5% in 2019
Turkey's foreign trade deficit of 31.1 billion dollars in 2019

https://www.dunya.com/ekonomi/turkiyenin-2019-dis-ticaret-acigi-311-milyar-dolar-haberi-461578

^Thats also true. The ongoing projects in the medical/pharma industry will also have an effect on the trade deficit. We will see a decrease of medicaments imports etc. since they will be produced from now on in Turkey.

The trade defict will get resolved eventually in the coming years.

^Thats also true. The ongoing projects in the medical/pharma industry will also have an effect on the trade deficit. We will see a decrease of medicaments imports etc. since they will be produced from now on in Turkey.

The trade defict will get resolved eventually in the coming years.

even Turkey develops its own Cars including SUV and Indigenous Cars to add $56 Billion to Turkish economy in 15 years

also

-- ETI Aluminium with the new investment Turkey's total imports will be reduced by about $550 million per year and $5,5 billion in 10 years
-- KOZAN SODA one of the world's largest soda ash production facilities to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $800 million per year
-- STAR Rafinery is expected to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $1.5 billion per year
-- CEYHAN Petrochemical Industry Zone project to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $2 billion per year

and many more

also 34 city hospitals equipped with the state-of-art technology that will be operational until 2023
Turkey is ranked 4th in the global list for healthcare tourism
and Turkey eyes around 2 million medical tourists and $20 billion revenue are expected by 2023

even Turkey develops its own Cars including SUV and Indigenous Cars to add $56 Billion to Turkish economy in 15 years

also

-- ETI Aluminium with the new investment Turkey's total imports will be reduced by about $550 million per year and $5,5 billion in 10 years
-- KOZAN SODA one of the world's largest soda ash production facilities to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $800 million per year
-- STAR Rafinery is expected to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $1.5 billion per year
-- CEYHAN Petrochemical Industry Zone project to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $2 billion per year

and many more

also 34 city hospitals equipped with the state-of-art technology that will be operational until 2023
Turkey is ranked 4th in the global list for healthcare tourism
and Turkey eyes around 2 million medical tourists and $20 billion revenue are expected by 2023
You mean we should wait more 15 years in order to see everything is allright? No dude, you have spent your 15 years.
If you examine the foreign trade deficit numerically rather than proportionally, you will see how big the difference is.
İn 2002 deficit was around 13 billion USD now 31 billion USD.

Edit: i've made up an idea. Lets return S400 systems so you could refund 2.5billion Local and National defence industry.
Instead of export SAMs, you could have invested money on HİSAR project .
Another second perfect idea is selling organs of refugees to rich countries, thus we could take back the 40 billion USD spent on refugees.
Lets transform City hospitals international organ transplantation centers where Jewish billioners could buy some lungs, kidneys and hearts.

Last edited:
No no. Ffs why are their so many stupid people. The Internet is in your hands, read a little.

Three main reasons
2. Having your son in law as minister of finance is a thing thats usually done in banana countries and dictatorships
3. When your interest rate is so low and you got high inflation nobody is keeping their money in TL as they don't believe the announced inflation and they are in negative real gains.

Obviously Erdoğan who don't or has a fake degree thinks he knows economy better than 100% of other economists and the basic rules

Three solutions

I won't support "damat"s minister position. It irritates me much too. Even I don't even know his educational backgroung, he may be qualified for this job but family should be the last choice for such things. Trump even giving his damat and daughter high positions. This is wrong.

Independent central bank concept is BS. There is no independent CB in the world no matter what kind of titles it has. Let's don't lie each other. Be it Usa or Kenya.

This is today's Ardan Zentürk analysis. I love this man

I won't support "damat"s minister position. It irritates me much too. Even I don't even know his educational backgroung, he may be qualified for this job but family should be the last choice for such things. Trump even giving his damat and daughter high positions. This is wrong.

Independent central bank concept is BS. There is no independent CB in the world no matter what kind of titles it has. Let's don't lie each other. Be it Usa or Kenya.

Thats why half of reasonable Americans voted against Trump.
Ardan Zenturk licenced" a journalist for rent" in the 90ies. He was the mouth of Cem Uzan :) what a pity you are wasting your time listening such swallow reptiles.

You mean we should wait more 15 years in order to see everything is allright? No dude, you have spent your 15 years.
If you examine the foreign trade deficit numerically rather than proportionally, you will see how big the difference is.

who said to wait for 15 years ?
I said that Turkey develops its own Cars including SUV and Indigenous Cars to add $56 Billion to Turkish economy in 15 years ... and indigenous cars will be ready for mass production in a few years and to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $3.5 - 4 billion per year

even only 5 projects Indigenous Car , ETI Aluminium , KOZAN SODA , STAR Rafinery and CEYHAN Petrochemical Industry Zone to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $10 billion per year

btw Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 43,5% in 2019 from $55 billion to $31 billion

You compare 2002's poor undeveloped Turkey with 2020's modern Turkey ?
While there were only natural gas in 6 provinces in 2002, there is natural gas in every city today.
and in 2002 there were around 8,6 million Vehicles in Turkey , today over 23 million Vehicles
therefore energy imports are very huge

and by 2023 AKKUYU Nuclear power plant will reduce the deficit by 7%

Last edited:
Thats why half of reasonable Americans voted against Trump.
Ardan Zenturk licenced" a journalist for rent" in the 90ies. He was the mouth of Cem Uzan :) what a pity you are wasting your time listening such swallow reptiles.

He was maybe since Uzan was his boss. Working under a media company which binds you in rules and YT podcasts are different things. Can you name a journalist who speaks against his boss' orders in a TV channel? This is how it works in the world. By that logic we shouldn't listen nobody.

If you want to compare years you shouldn't pick only one criteria. Do a full analys 2002-2020 all economical indicators with all minus and plus.

who said to wait for 15 years ?
I said that Turkey develops its own Cars including SUV and Indigenous Cars to add $56 Billion to Turkish economy in 15 years ... and indigenous cars will be ready for mass production in a few years and to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $3.5 - 4 billion per year

even only 5 projects Indigenous Car , ETI Aluminium , KOZAN SODA , STAR Rafinery and CEYHAN Petrochemical Industry Zone to cut Turkey's current account deficit by $10 billion per year

btw Turkey's foreign trade deficit decreased by 43,5% in 2019 from $55 billion to $31 billion

You compare 2002's poor undeveloped Turkey with 2020's modern Turkey ?
While there were only natural gas in 6 provinces in 2002, there is natural gas in every city today.
and in 2002 there were around 8,6 million Vehicles in Turkey , today over 23 million Vehicles
therefore energy imports are very huge

and by 2023 AKKUYU Nuclear power plant will reduce the deficit by 7%
I hope you understand that we’re not questioning the need for most of these projects. But why TR has to pay 200€ Million for an airport that cost 50 € million to build in kutahya. ( an example given by Deliorman).

Explain that to us please.

Meritocracy is a myth giving family positions has always been a Turkish thing to be honest its in our culture and mentality.

Because we trust family more than an outsider.

Not just Turkish its seen in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. I even see the West is not even spared with examples in the USA and UK.

But family positions play a big role in the Middle East. There is a historical reason for this because in the past you could only trust the family.

Meritocracy only works on paper.

You still haven’t given an explanation to the examples given by Uzaysan and Deliorman. You only seem capable of insulting ppl to try change the subject.

Ukro, i don’t really bother with capital letters either doesn’t mean i don’t love tr. But sometimes there is autocorrect.
Mate i don't concentrate on capital letters when im writing informally. Problem its the auto correct that messes with the word turkey. Who ever designed the auto correct on the phone recognises Turkey as not a country but a chicken and hence auto correct never apply the proper case.

Turks are family, only when you mix in religion do you get the distrust. It’s no secret that the distrust was sown long ago with how secularity was enforced until akp came. A lot of people were kept away from Universities etc instead of embracing them. Our culture should have been about decency and patriotism. But some see islam as the unifying factor which includes other islamic countries. No, biz bize yeteriz Türkiyem.

Three main reasons

Three solutions

IMF= Slavery.

IMF is the biggest scumbag of an organisation like the world bank. We are better off without IMF in this world.

In australia some even said we have to go IMF i hope we fcking dont.

Back
Top Bottom