What's new

Frontier Corps KPK New Uniform

Zarvan Miyaan,do you have any good recent pictures of the Frontier Constabulary in your disposal??I mean i have searched quite a bit to find info and pictures on F.Constabulary but have failed to find anything significant other than it's a federal paramilitary force of Pakistan!!I'm just curious about them because of the shroud of secrecy that surrounds them which is something akin to our own S.F.F.:coffee:!!

Its more like your CRPF

Central Reserve Police Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing special about them.

The uniform for FC plays a vital role in how the force is perceived. In 90's it used to be black, like that of FC Balochistan, but it was considered very unthreatening so it was changed to khaki. Now that its combat camo, i think this will play a good role in improving the organization's image.

There is no shroud of secrecy around them, they are a branch that is very similar to police and is lead by police officers. They are often confused with Frontier Corps which is a military branch which is very large in size and very well funded and lead by army officers.

All officers in Frontier Corps are on deputation from Pak Army. It does not have its own pool of officers.

I believe that is what i said also.

So,can you please post some recent pictures of the personnel of the F.Constabulary:).

Check out their website:

Frontier Constabulary

Frontier Constabulary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its more like your CRPF

Central Reserve Police Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing special about them.

I believe that is what i said also.

Check out their website:

Frontier Constabulary

Frontier Constabulary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sir,thanks for the link.Btw,my question is why only a handful pics are available to the general public of the F.Constabulary whereas tonnes and tonnes of pics are there in this forum only of the Frontier Corps!!I mean,both of them are federal paramilitaries and both of them are actively involved in the WoT for the last decade or so and even then it'[s hard to find some recent pics of the latter even in this forum.CRPF being the counterpart of the Frontier Constabulary(according to you) has thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pics available to us in the internet.I am only asking this because i have actively followed the Pakistani Emergency and LEA thread for the last couple of years and yet i haven't found any single recent pic of the F.Constabulary in that thread.

Sir,thanks for the link.Btw,my question is why only a handful pics are available to the general public of the F.Constabulary whereas tonnes and tonnes of pics are there in this forum only of the Frontier Corps!!I mean,both of them are federal paramilitaries and both of them are actively involved in the WoT for the last decade or so and even then it'[s hard to find some recent pics of the latter even in this forum.CRPF being the counterpart of the Frontier Constabulary(according to you) has thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pics available to us in the internet.I am only asking this because i have actively followed the Pakistani Emergency and LEA thread for the last couple of years and yet i haven't found any single recent pic of the F.Constabulary in that thread.

First CRPF & FC are not counterparts, i just tried to give an example that as CRPF is police force, similarly FC is a police force lead by police officers. CRPF has a very huge role and big strength. FC is much smaller.

As for pics, i believe the major reason is FC constabulary is not a front line force and their major strength is deployed for VIP duties plus guarding govt building installations / embassies etc etc. Their role in COIN has not been very active. They have been never front line troops. Here see their official description of the ops they do and where they are deployed. They are a police force basically not COIN force.

Frontier Constabulary

Frontier Constabulary

Checkout their pics:

Frontier Constabulary

First CRPF & FC are not counterparts, i just tried to give an example that as CRPF is police force, similarly FC is a police force lead by police officers. CRPF has a very huge role and big strength. FC is much smaller.

As for pics, i believe the major reason is FC constabulary is not a front line force and their major strength is deployed for VIP duties plus guarding govt building installations / embassies etc etc. Their role in COIN has not been very active. They have been never front line troops. Here see their official description of the ops they do and where they are deployed. They are a police force basically not COIN force.

Frontier Constabulary

Frontier Constabulary

Checkout their pics:

Frontier Constabulary
Thank you Sir,thanks a lot for explaining this entire matter to me in such a lucid manner:-).

Frontier Constabulary

Frontier Constabulary

Checkout their pics:

Frontier Constabulary
Sir I am little confused here it seem we have two kind of FC one is Para Military Force juat like Rangers and other is different ? Am I right ?

Sir I am little confused here it seem we have two kind of FC one is Para Military Force juat like Rangers and other is different ? Am I right ?

Both FCs are para military forces. Frontier Corps is lead by army officers and like Rangers look after the borders with Iran & Afghanistan in both provinces. On the other hand Frontier Constabulary is lead by police officers and it looks after the internal borders between tribal areas and KPK province. Plus other duties related to internal security. But its mostly deployed in the FR regions, buffer zones between tribal agency & provincial boundary. And other duties included in their role as VIP protection, embassy / consulates protection, govt buildings protection.

Back
Top Bottom